No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when people confuse you for a Wraith just cause you're a Stargate loving vampyre
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
      Where? I do not see them.
      They have some new tech that allows them to become invisible...

... by the way I wouldn't turn around!

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
        Where? I do not see them.
        You know that burning sensation that you have? Its not heart burn.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          It's not?!?

Comment

Originally Posted by chyron

Originally posted by ancientalliance
            It's not?!?
            ...and that slight bit of euphoria that your feeling? Its not because you just saved a bundle on your car insurance by calling Geico.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...and that slight bit of euphoria that your feeling? Its not because you just saved a bundle on your car insurance by calling Geico.
              ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you know your a gatehead when every time you think of Stargate when you answer your phone because it says "Incoming call" on the screen which I like to think says "Incoming Wormhole"!

Comment

when you program the stargate theme as your ring tone, your lcd screen to flash "incoming worhole" when it rings, the earth symbol as your bg, and random pics of SG1 and SGA as your screen saver on your cell phone...

((haven't done this yet cause i don't have a phone, but if i did, i would ))
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                  when you program the stargate theme as your ring tone, your lcd screen to flash "incoming worhole" when it rings, the earth symbol as your bg, and random pics of SG1 and SGA as your screen saver on your cell phone...

((haven't done this yet cause i don't have a phone, but if i did, i would ))
                  I WANT THIS.... WWWWAAAAAA my cell phone stinks.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                    I WANT THIS.... WWWWAAAAAA my cell phone stinks.
                    That's what you get for building your cellphone out of everyday household applicances.

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you know your a gatehead when every time you think of Stargate when you answer your phone because it says "Incoming call" on the screen which I like to think says "Incoming Wormhole"!
                      FYI - You're not ROTFLMAO because I said something funny.

Comment

Why not?!? Although I might have thought it was funnier than most people 'cause my dad and I kind of an inside joke about Geico...

Comment

FYI - You're not ROTFLMAO because I said something funny.
                          Why not?!? Although I might have thought it was funnier than most people 'cause my dad and I kind of an inside joke about Geico...
                          If you had read the entire conversation you would have realized that your ROTFLMAO because of the extreme euphoria that you're experiencing as the result of a Wraith sucking the life out of you. Read all of the recent posts.

Comment

I meant the single post you made...

Comment

I meant the single post you made...
                              The delerium that preceeds death has obviously set in. Nice knowing you. Hope you give the Wraith a bad case of indegestion.

Comment

The delerium that preceeds death has obviously set in. Nice knowing you. Hope you give the Wraith a bad case of indegestion.
                                who said he/she's being preyed upon by a wraith? you forget there is also a vampyre on this thread.... oh and you won't find any puncture wound on the neck.... too big of a cliche for my liking
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X