No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you've been on Gateworld all night, it's after 5:30 AM, and you haven't gone to bed yet.
    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Those lists are so cool!

thanks SGC & briguy213!!!

I kept laughing, my friends think im still wierd coz they don't understand them eg "...whos the destroyer of worlds?"

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

You wish you could dial the image of a DHD you put on your cell phone instead of the actual buttons.

You signed up for Sci-Fi channel's text message Stargate updates for the same cell phone even though you check Gateworld daily.

Comment

You call your foodtech teacher (who's called Miss Hammond) General

(I had to talk fast to get out of that one! )

Comment

When you sign on gateworld the moment the episodes are over to see if others enjoyed the last episode as much as you did.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Or watch the eps while on GW and MSN, so you can swap blow by blows with fellow GW'ers...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

When you can't wait till it's friday. And then, when it is friday, you stay at home to watch Stargate instead of going out and parting. That's when you know you are going crazy for Stargate puffs!!!
                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  Or watch the eps while on GW and MSN, so you can swap blow by blows with fellow GW'ers...
                  Or being on GW while watching DVDs at 4:30 in the morning turning Stargate dialog into pants quotes!!!!

Guilty as charged. Cor-Ai me already.
                  If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                  proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                  Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber
                    You can't resist singing Urgo's "Me Me Me" song whenever you hear the word "me".

GW has cured several other internet-based addictions.

You can't stand the whole mobile phone ringtone/wallpaper fad, but if your phone could play the Stargate theme or show the SG1 logo you'd consider crossin' the line.

you got me there!!! would LOVE to have a ringtone

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                      you got me there!!! would LOVE to have a ringtone
                      yes, where are our Stargate ringtons? I tied recording the music from the DVD but it wasnt loud enough. Why does Starwars get ring tones and Stargate doesnt.

Back OT. You know your a gatehead when you get really really upset you dont have a Stargate theme for your cell phone... and no good stargate screen saver for you PC!!!

Also, You know your a Gatehead when your favorit passtime is to consistantly IM people you know at work radom Stargate quotes even though you know IT is monitoring the system and your probably going to get fired for ignoring the companies policy on use of IM for business needs only..... its a compulsion.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

For the musicians out there:

Do you ever use Stargate music during your improvisations?

How about sat around for hours arranging the Stargate theme?

guilty again.....

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                          Or being on GW while watching DVDs at 4:30 in the morning turning Stargate dialog into pants quotes!!!!

Guilty as charged. Cor-Ai me already.

Or reading transcripts and quotes pages to obtain said pants quotes!

Save room in the cell for me!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

....the TV advertisements for the Grand Opening of the new Dallas area Ikea store come on and you hear Jack's voice asking, "Have you heard of Ikea?"
                            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                            it has it's own laws and beats about things
                            which the intellect scorns."
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

You stay up really, really late to watch a really, really crpy movie just because there are a bunch of stargate people in it.
                              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                                ....the TV advertisements for the Grand Opening of the new Dallas area Ikea store come on and you hear Jack's voice asking, "Have you heard of Ikea?"

what are plane fares to Dallas running these days....????

Comment

Working...
                                X