Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightingale
    Sounds cool.
    ... when you ask your ICT teacher if we could do video editing and music vidding as part of our coursework so I can use my SG vids
    Or when you ask your ICT teacher if you could use your SG website as part of your web design cw. (She said no )

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
      ...you see something/anything when you view a Rorschach inkblot test.

...for that matter, in any image - printed or video - you see something Stargate.

(And I'm up to 900!)
      congrats on the 900! Actually that picture reminds me of the wraith hive ships!

Comment

(and keeping with my recent trend for holiday-themed posts...)

...you create fruitcake replicas of a Stargate and send them to your friends.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

... you write a piece of eng c/w where all the characters have stargate related names and the victim of the murders is "Shanahan"

Comment

(and keeping with my recent trend for holiday-themed posts...)

...you create fruitcake replicas of a Stargate and send them to your friends.
            ... oh, my roommate just brought home a fruit cake and she's getting terribly tired of me giggling everytime I look at it! [it reminds me of Daniel and Vala on the prometheus]!

but keeping on topic...
            when your Christmas list contains nothing but Stargate stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance

when your Christmas list contains nothing but Stargate stuff!
              or gift certificates and money so you can buy stargate stuff!!

Comment

...you make a Stargate themed Christmas wreaths by using cedar tree branches for the ring and cranberries for the chevrons
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...you make a Stargate themed Christmas wreaths by using cedar tree branches for the ring and cranberries for the chevrons
                  Or, a giant wreath that is really a stargate...

Comment

and hang shimery blue garland in the middle of it!

Comment

and hang shimery blue garland in the middle of it!
                      I like it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                        Or, a giant wreath that is really a stargate...
                        Well when you don't have a toaster available, I guess anything will do - But what do you use for a DHD? A fruitcake?

Comment

Well when you don't have a toaster available, I guess anything will do - But what do you use for a DHD? A fruitcake?
                          Who needs a DHD? Manual dial!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                            I like it!!!
                            I seriously think I'm going to try it!

Comment

I seriously think I'm going to try it!
                              Nice. Let me know if it works.

Comment

Fruitcake! [breaks into a giggling fit...]

Comment

Working...
                                X