You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ykyaghw....

when you realise that you can type the words Stargate SG1 using only your left hand
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

when all your passwords for computer/email etc are stargate related

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
        ykyaghw....

when you realise that you can type the words Stargate SG1 using only your left hand
        i realized that a long time ago and do it all the time
        Stargate Pants Girl
        (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
        Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by Boobala View Post
          i realized that a long time ago and do it all the time
          i know so did i.
          sigpic

Comment

YKYAGHW... you are spending much of your time reading all the posts in this thread and then replying with one you thought up when you should really be getting ready for the last day of school! YAY!

Comment

YKYAGHW...

you change the font on your computer to Ancient.
              sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Leech10 View Post
                YKYAGHW...

you change the font on your computer to Ancient.
                YKYAGHW

you're trying to change a font to times new roman and the cues in the font box says times new ancient.
                Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by ebethman
                Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                Originally posted by Bray
                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

ykyaghw...

your sitting on gateworld after your school got out early due to snow instead of hanging out with your friends like you told them you would.
                  sigpic

Comment

...you decide to sell your copies of the Season 1 - 7 DVD boxed sets so that you can replace them with the full set...and so that all the boxes & sleves and art match.
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...your say your phone number as the constellation names the numerals match up with.
                      sigpic
                      Doctor Who and Top Gear
                      The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

When you hear the new GooGoo Dolls song on the radio and one of the lyrics is 'Take what you need' and all you can think of is Elia and her father in Instinct
                        Last edited by ancientalliance; 13 December 2007, 06:02 PM.

Comment

The door bell goes and you say:

'Incoming Traveller'
                          'Off world activation'
                          'CLOSE THE IRIS!'

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                            The door bell goes and you say:

'Incoming Traveller'
                            'Off world activation'
                            'CLOSE THE IRIS!'
                            Or when you start asking for IDCs from everyone that knock on the door.
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

ykyaghw....

your watching the santa clause to with your mom and little brother and they get to the scene with the faculty christmas party and when there showing you the people out of no where you scream "OMG its Walter!!" and your little brother goes "you mean the guy who runs the stargate?"
                              I did that the other day! I shouted, "Oh, my Goa'uld! It's Walter!"

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
                              when all your passwords for computer/email etc are stargate related
                              Mine are! My old password was 59-l&59@...
                              ykyaghw...

your sitting on gateworld after your school got out early due to snow instead of hanging out with your friends like you told them you would.

*whistles innocently* I've never done that!

YKYAGHW...

instead of saying, "Oh, my god!" You say, "Oh, my Goa'uld!" or "Oh, my Ancient." or "Oh, my Ori!"
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

When you use the phrases "Pain in the Mik'ta" or the old standby "For cryin' out loud!" with alarming frequency.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X