You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YKYAGHW

you're playing golf in PE class (yes you herd) and you try and hit the ball like ronon in sunday.
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

YKYAGHW you translate one of the physics problems that was written out on the board into Ancient. (also on the board)
      sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
        You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Your watching a program on the History Channel where they are trying to find the lost city of Atlantis. You see them searching the Atlantic Ocean, and you're screaming to the T.V., "Don't y'all know that Atlantis is in the Pegasus Galaxy?"

were you spying on me?

you know your a gatehead when you call you computer room the Control room
        your new guide to stargate news.
        www.stargatenews.mypodcast.com

Master Control Radio
        www.mastercontrol.mypodcast.com

Comment

YKYAGHW while watching Armageddon you think(or say) "Now they could use Sg-1!"

(think Failsafe)
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
            ...you see this and scream YEAH!!! and realize that you have to post this hear AND get it on gateworld.net!

http://www.desktopsidebar.com/ffdetails.php?id=721
            Whatizit? I clicked on the link but the site would not load.
            "The site may be too busy." "Takining too long to respond."
            *mutters* stupid error message.
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 20 November 2007, 12:48 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

You wonder why you car's hyperdrive won't kick in
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

when ur just sitting in a class and u start st scribble guauld and ancient words in ur note books, table, ect.
                when u post on this thread!
                when u yell stargate rippof when u see something that looks like a stargate of dhd or ... wel u get the point

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  YKYAGHW while watching Armageddon you think(or say) "Now they could use Sg-1!"

(think Failsafe)
                  I don't think they used the stargate to solve that little problem???..........did they????

Spoiler:
                  Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                  *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

u've read every transcripts twice and your doing it for the third time.

Comment

YKYAGHW
                      You go into a spiral of depression when around three of your SG1 dvds gets scratched and doesn't work anymore

Spoiler:
                      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                        I don't think they used the stargate to solve that little problem???..........did they????
                        No. That's not what I meant.

The people in the movie drill a deeeeep hole in the asteroid, drop a bomb(or something)in it to blow it up in order to keep it from hitting Earth. That didn't work out so good for them. Now, in [I]Failsafe[/I,]Sg-1 had a shiny ship that they used to open a hyperspace window to theoretically fly the asteroid threw earth(when their bomb didn't work). The asteroid actually just disappeared from one side and reappeared on the other side of Earth via the hyperspace window.
                        I think it was 's Idea.

This is why those guys could've used Sg-1. You see?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

YKYAGHW
                          u take up golf just to say, "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING!?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                            ...all the computers you use at your college list some Stargate related site before Google whenever you type "g" in the internet address bar.
                            ...you sneek around to computer stores, library and computer labs setting gateworld.com as the home page....
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                              YKYAGHW
                              You go into a spiral of depression when around three of your SG1 dvds gets scratched and doesn't work anymore

::gasps::speachless:: no....
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                                ...you sneek around to computer stores, library and computer labs setting gateworld.com as the home page....
                                so true.......

Comment

Working...
                                X