You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by o-0
    YKYAGHWY go to cheyenne mountain and try to see if they're doing anything top secret...like using a device that transports matter through a wormhole to other planets...
    And you demand to see General Landry!
    Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

ykyagw...

after seeing 200, you will always answer the phone by saying " hey wondabread!" whenever your other Gatehead friend calls.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

I do that anyway....
        Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
          I do that anyway....
          teehee. It's fun to see how my other friends react around me when they hear me answer the phone like that.

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

You know you're a Gate Head when you have 1,000+ posts on Gate World.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
              You know you're a Gate Head when you have 1,000+ posts on Gate World.
              yay!!!! the system wont let me green you again, yet, but I will as soon as it does. May we see 1000 more posts come from you in the future

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Indeed.
                Oh wait, can't quote PJ1!
                But she's not on right now to enforce it... MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

Indeed.
                  if she can steal it from teal'c...you can steal it from her . besides...she wont know *evil laugh*

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Unless she reads that post... But still...
                    *evil grin*

Comment

*evil grin*
                      muahahaa...muaha.ha..a *coughs*.....yes.....*evil grin*

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Indeed.
                        Indeed I can!!!!
                        if she can steal it from teal'c...you can steal it from her . besides...she wont know *evil laugh*
                        Yes I will!!! I have a copywrite,.....somewhere
                        *evil grin*
                        Just read it!!!! how dare you two think the Goddess of Duckies would not find out, my Duckie minions lurk every where Muahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                          Just read it!!!! how dare you two think the Goddess of Duckies would not find out, my Duckie minions lurk every where Muahahahaha
                          And how do you know that your Duckie minions hath not been infultrated, eh?

Comment

And how do you know that your Duckie minions hath not been infultrated, eh?
                            my minions are all loyal to me!!! Muahahahhahaha

Comment

Are they?

Comment

Are they?
                                yes.....

Comment

Working...
                                X