No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you run across the Scrable championship on ESPN and immediately realize that one team could spell Abydos if a place where allowed.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

..you kiss your girlfriend and call her Hathor...
      http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
      sigpic
      My fics at my site
      Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
        ...you run across the Scrable championship on ESPN and immediately realize that one team could spell Abydos if a place where allowed.
        Originally posted by scirev View Post
        Great! Both great!

Comment

Originally posted by scirev View Post
          I so wish that I was married and that she was a gatehead. I would love to have her walk up to me and whisper a certain little line of Hathor's into my ear...
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            Let me know if you find one. I'd love to go to work in one of those... with Lorne as a pilot.
            yeah i would love to have one
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
              You start randomly drawing stargate earth symbols on fogged up windows

Yip started doing that last night at my omas house

I live about 10 minutes from the beach, and I always draw the earth symbol in the sand

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You start laughing your head off when your mom tells your brother to go suck a lemon.
                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
                  YKYAGHW...

You start laughing your head off when your mom tells your brother to go suck a lemon.
                  lolz!!!! i'd be cracking up soo bad, people would be looking at me funny
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
                    YKYAGHW...

Your friends have green Jello at lunch, and you ask if it's radioactive. I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out! They thought I was crazy when I said it.

or you want to know why they're not eating blue jello...

Comment

.... you buy a box of blue jello mix even tho you don't like blue jello.... i still haven't made it yet and it's been almost a year
                      sigpic

Comment

...you're watching TV and in a commercial hear the line "Noogie Time has been canceled" and immediately think that that would make a great post for either of the 'Things you wouldn't want to hear on the intercom' threads, but instead of posting it there you realize that it would be a perfect example that demonstrates how much of a gatehead you really are.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You do your book report on Stargate Atlantis: Casualties of War.

True story. I got an A on it too.
                            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

... you write the names of all the songs in Ancient during band class. (Among other things)

(It also makes it easy to figure out which music is mine)
                              sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Leech10 View Post
                                ... you write the names of all the songs in Ancient during band class. (Among other things)

(It also makes it easy to figure out which music is mine)
                                I might have to do that during chorus tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                                X