You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sheppys_babe View Post
    YKYAGHW you go to college and your meant to be doing research but you automatically type in the GW addy lol
    I do that one all the time....infact im suposed to be doing Biology right now, Ops
    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

you motivate you friend to do her assignment by threatning to put a snake in her head.
      ghjkghjkghjuihjksigpic

ghukgyukukgyugyutyutyu

Comment

...The promotional drinks cup you got when you saw Stargate the movie in 1994 is still sitting on a shelf gathering dust.

sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

awesome!!!! I would keep it too

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Considering I've had it for the last - what - 13 years? I don't think it's going anywhere soon...
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

If I hadnt have been 3 or 4 when the movie came out...I would have held on to it too

ykyagw...
              you are highly jealous of Brutak for his SG cup

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                If I hadnt have been 3 or 4 when the movie came out...
                Well, thank you for making me feel positively antique!
                sigpic

Comment

sorry...I didnt mean to!! I'm only 16...give me a break! Forgive me ?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

16!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed screaming Jesus on a gorram wholewheat cracker! I'm old enough - biologically and legally - to be your father!
                    sigpic

Comment

lol...you and lots of people on this forum. It's no big deal

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Yeah, I know but - you're not much older than my niece...
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahh...so that is making you feel old, I see. Dont worry, you are not the first person to be surprised that I am 16.

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Well, you're a lot more mature sounding than most 16yr olds I know. More mature than a lot of the folk my age as well...
                            sigpic

Comment

Why thank you kind sir .

ykyagw....

You are in the kitchen and you run to the other side of the house to your grandma's room because you distinctly heard the sound of a gate dial-up from her television...and you were right

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

...you see the Millenium Wheel (that big ferris wheel thingy in London) on the news, it's all lit up cos it's night time, and you say - "Blimey! That's a big Stargate! You could fit an Iowa-class battleship through it!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X