You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post

You buy a cuddly alien, and decided he's an Asgard.
    What are those action figures in the background? x-men? I have nice x men collection action figures. I opened all my boxes though.

Comment

when you need people to move into a room you say to them "and were walking"...hehe i did that the other day at outh group. the youth were all just standing there so i said "and were walking" then after realised what i had said and cracked up laughing
      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
        needless to say you have on your screen :
        * A browser window with Gateworld on, (and other SG sites)
        * A video player window on a corner, with an episode of Stargate running
        * A wallpaper that has a Stargate theme, (screensaver and custom mouse cursors for the extreme gateheads)
        * Another browser window, behind the first one, to order a pizza or 3 steaks & diet coke.
        * Preferably a chair that looks like general Hammond's.
        * A wireless mouse that looks like an Asgard stone, (with assorted mouse-pad / Asgard interface board)
        and where might one get one of these fantastical mouses...if one was nerdy enough to do such a thing....lol

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
          and where might one get one of these fantastical mouses...if one was nerdy enough to do such a thing....lol
          I don't think they do actual official merchandize with such mouses, but when you look at that:

I can easily imagined it was designed by this guy:

after all... remember this one:

Comment

I don't think they do actual official merchandize with such mouses, but when you look at that:

I can easily imagined it was designed by this guy:

after all... remember this one:

awesome....he definitely made it. I am putting that mouse on my "things to get when I have a steady job" list

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

YKYAGHW you create and act out Stargate scenarios in your room.

I have actually done this.

Beware I have friends and they are watching
              Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
              += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
              Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
              Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

ykyaghw....

you defend a certain wraith hybrid to the end against your mate who thinks steve is cuter as if
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith named Michael View Post
                  YKYAGHW you create and act out Stargate scenarios in your room.

I have actually done this.
                  I dont do that.....I just do that in my head when i should be sleeping or doing something important
                  sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You agree with your mother when she says, "I wish I know what those d*** hand signals mean," while watching an episode.

What do all the hand signals mean? I want to know!
                    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
                      YKYAGHW...

You agree with your mother when she says, "I wish I know what those d*** hand signals mean," while watching an episode.

What do all the hand signals mean? I want to know!
                      I believe this is what you want!

http://www.airsoftgent.be/dbase/hands.htm

Comment

Thank you! Now I can actually understand what they're saying! I would give you green, but Gateworld won't let me.
                        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

YKYAGHW you are learning about clichés in school and your teacher randomly picks you to give an example and you respond with an example from stargate.
                          Ex: SG-1 gets thrown in jail, escapes, kills bad guys, helps people on planet(in most cases), then goes home.
                          sigpic
                          SAM/JACK SHIPPER FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Kestra Scott View Post
                            YKYAGHW you are learning about clichés in school and your teacher randomly picks you to give an example and you respond with an example from stargate.
                            Ex: SG-1 gets thrown in jail, escapes, kills bad guys, helps people on planet(in most cases), then goes home.
                            lol, nice
                            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

YKYAGHW use ancient fonts as defaults on your computer desktop and actually try to use it.

Comment

awesome! thanks

ykyagw....

you plan on implementing these hand signals into your everyay life

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Working...
                                X