You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayan
    a true gatehead would not only know about it, and not aknowledge it, but would also know that SciFi, MGM, and the rest of the Stargate Legacy doesn't even acknowledge it as a part of the Legacy and subtly call it crap... ((go to the Stargate:Infinity page under the franchise part of the site and it says it right there...))
    I'm inclined to second that [and third it, and fourth it...]

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
      ...you're at a GateCon and use the phrase according to Stargate Cannon - DVD Season 4, Disc 2, Chapter 2 (a la Psalms 23:15).
      ...you can look at that post and know immediatly that the episode is......sg1_4x06 "Divide and Conquer".
      Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

...And then realize that 4x05 is "Divide and Conquer", and that, since each episode has five chapters in it, and, since 4x05 is the first episode on the second volume of the fourth season.....

Chyron, when you said "S4V2C2", you forgot to mention what title.
        "S4V2T1C2" is the closest match.....

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
          ...And then realize that 4x05 is "Divide and Conquer", and that, since each episode has five chapters in it, and, since 4x05 is the first episode on the second volume of the fourth season.....

Chyron, when you said "S4V2C2", you forgot to mention what title.
          "S4V2T1C2" is the closest match.....
          How about... when you know (based on the "code" above) exactly what is said in that chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
            How about... when you know (based on the "code" above) exactly what is said in that chapter.
            Well, Chapter 2 in 4x05.........They set up the zatarc detector, and start testing.

Comment

Well, Chapter 2 in 4x05.........They set up the zatarc detector, and start testing.
              very good!

Comment

I just checked...The chapter is called "Another Suicide"

I didn't cheat!

Comment

...you break into the SciFi Broadcast Center and force them at gunpoint to start airing Stargate episodes for the sole purpose of getting all of the Gateheads OFF of the internet so that they'll stop posting to your subscribed threads just so you can see 'THERE ARE NO NEW MESSAGES' when you view your subscribed threads AND as an after thought you create a new thread stating that you wear responsible for getting back-to-back eps on the air for the sole purpose of getting more GREEN.
                  Have you thought of therapy?

Adrianne
                  If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                  It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally Posted by chyron
                    You know that burning sensation that you have? Its not heart burn.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ancientalliance
                    It's not?!?
                    ...and that slight bit of euphoria that your feeling? Its not because you just saved a bundle on your car insurance by calling Geico.
                    Dude, honestly, I think I'm in love with you.

Adrianne
                    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                      Have you thought of therapy?

Adrianne
                      The need for therapy is the sign of a true gatehead!

Comment

The need for therapy is the sign of a true gatehead!
                        At least that proves I'm there. I've been seeing one for a few weeks now. Yep, she proscribed that I take in at least two eps and spend time on GateWorld daily. So far I think it's working. I haven't had any serious hysterical outbursts in a few weeks now.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          At least that proves I'm there. I've been seeing one for a few weeks now. Yep, she proscribed that I take in at least two eps and spend time on GateWorld daily. So far I think it's working. I haven't had any serious hysterical outbursts in a few weeks now.
                          I'm glad I'm not the only one! Although I think anyone who's posting on this thread has proven that!

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Although I think anyone who's posting on this thread has proven that!
                            True. Very true.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

You have a premium photobucket account, and have 830 pics in it, and they're all stargate related.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                                You have a premium photobucket account, and have 830 pics in it, and they're all stargate related.
                                And I bet 830 are of wraith
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X