No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You paint all the phones in your house red just to pick up and say "Yes Mr. President".(lol)

Comment

You start to sound like your favourite character.(Fer' Cryin' out loud!)

Comment

You insist in having an apostrophe in your name.

Comment

You constantly carry a TER and do "sweeps" of your house to detect any Reetou.(ROTFLMAO)

Comment

when u draw earths point of origin in wet cement
            Last edited by zinch; 15 June 2005, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
              You replace your touch tone phone with an old rotary phone and loudly inform every one when each 'chevron' has locked. (lol....."I can see it now!"....Cheveron 1 encoded!)

Are such things even available now? I don't think even my grandparents have them any more.
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                You paint all the phones in your house red just to pick up and say "Yes Mr. President".(lol)
                Great, now I want a red phone.
                *looks around in room, searching for red paint*
                -----
                ..when you get a computer with three lcd screens just to have them showing the idle gate program thingy 24/7.
                ..when you pay someone to say "Chevron # locked" everytime you dial your phone.
                ..when you pay someone to make a phone that says "Chevron # locked" everytime you dial.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
                  Great, now I want a red phone.
                  *looks around in room, searching for red paint*
                  -----
                  ..when you get a computer with three lcd screens just to have them showing the idle gate program thingy 24/7.
                  ..when you pay someone to say "Chevron # locked" everytime you dial your phone.
                  ..when you pay someone to make a phone that says "Chevron # locked" everytime you dial.

(lol).... I totally would pay someone to do that!!!! (Oh and by the way....I LOVE FREELANCER!)

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
                    I have two screens showing that. For shame.

Comment

When the only site you look at every day is Gateworld. And you can't find another site to look at that you like as much. And when you go to sleep dreaming of Stargate. Dam....I live in a weird world.
                      Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

you google stargate forums and aren't suprised when 702,000 replies show up.
                        Save us from danger, save us from evil
                        Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

When you can name an episode after only seeing the first thirty seconds of it.
                          JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                          VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
                          MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
                          LANDRY
                          : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
                          Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
                          Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
                          Mmm... Green...

Comment

Originally posted by 6thMonolith
                            When you can name an episode after only seeing the first thirty seconds of it.
                            Doesn't the episode title appear 30 seconds into the episode?

Comment

Eh, fifteen seconds?
                              JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                              VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
                              MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
                              LANDRY
                              : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
                              Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
                              Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
                              Mmm... Green...

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
                                When the only site you look at every day is Gateworld. And you can't find another site to look at that you like as much. And when you go to sleep dreaming of Stargate. Dam....I live in a weird world.
                                lol!! *points to self* I do that too!!! But only cause theres not many other sites out there better than GW!

Originally posted by 6thMonolith
                                Eh, fifteen seconds?
                                When you know stuff like this

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X