No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you get one of those "creat your own opoly" games and make it into a Stargate Monopoly - it's so fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
      u know u are a gatehead when U log into gateworld more often than your e-mail.
      i have four e-mail accounts, i only check them once every three months
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
        i have four e-mail accounts, i only check them once every three months
        If it's important, someone will PM you right?

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
          If it's important, someone will PM you right?

Adrianne
          if it's imporatant, i have four types of instant messenger and my phone line is always free

you know your a gatehead when you get a custom lisence plate that is a gate addrees in the Pegasus Galaxy, then putting a sticker that says pegasus galaxy where the county is supposed to be
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

You think that the St. Louis Arch way is really a converted Stargate that has been separated.
            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
            Pay it forward

Comment

When you go to buy a car and your dealer's last name is Thor!

Comment

...you get a bunch of other Gateheads together and play 'Mystery Stargate Theater 3000' where you watch a DVD and each of you provides an alternate voice over to the dialog.

Alternate Dialog
                Sam: Jack, I want to have your baby.
                Jack: Have my baby do what? borrow it for a few hours? wear a cute little outfit?
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                  ...you get a bunch of other Gateheads together and play 'Mystery Stargate Theater 3000' where you watch a DVD and each of you provides an alternate voice over to the dialog.

Alternate Dialog
                  Sam: Jack, I want to have your baby.
                  Jack: Have my baby do what? borrow it for a few hours? wear a cute little outfit?
                  *ROFLMAO* That's great!

...you have had birds named Jack, Teal'c and Daniel. No Sam though. Don't want baby birds.

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

...you run out of coffee and the first thing you think is "how can I get back to earth to get some?"

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                      ...you run out of coffee and the first thing you think is "how can I get back to earth to get some?"
                      or which gate address has a Starbucks right next to the Gate?
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                        or which gate address has a Starbucks right next to the Gate?
                        exactly!

Comment

whenever you see the word "chevrolet" you think "chevron"
                          Last edited by wormhole93; 19 November 2005, 07:00 PM.
                          Gone Fission
                          "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

you watch the re-runs of the new season 9 eps twice just in case you missed something but it turns out you didn't because you didn't blink the whole time(even though it was a RE-RUN)
                            Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

when you wait up all night for someone to reply to your post

when someone gives you an idea for another post but you can't get to a computer at the moment because you're in the middle of something and you're just DYING to get to the nearest computer and as it turns out you get into a lot of trouble for trying to make up an excuse to get the heck outta there
                              Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

you keep posting because apparently no one ELSE is! but can't think of any more replys
                                Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X