No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I got the quote: What happens when you dial your own phone number? Wrong person to add. What happens when you dial your own phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
      I think I got the quote: What happens when you dial your own phone number? Wrong person to add. What happens when you dial your own phone number?
      Close enough its Wrong person to ask. Your turn
      sigpic
      GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
        Close enough its Wrong person to ask.

Your turn
        OK.

Comment

--,/ -'--/ -------/ ------/ --/ ----/ ----------/ --/ ----/ ----/ -/ ----/ --,/ ------./ --'-/ -/ --------/ -----/ --------/ --/ ------,/ -----/ ---/--/ -------/ ---,/ -------,/ -----------/ --/ -/ -----/ --...

Okay, it's a long sentence and being in Europe I'm going to sleep in about 2 hours I think, so I can PM the quote to anybody in America/Canada so this person can continue completing the sentence in the next hours. Any volunteers?

Comment

E?

You don't necessarily have to PM anyone, unless you want to of course. We have left them "overnight". Sometimes people will jump in with a "filler" game until the other poster returns.
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
              You don't necessarily have to PM anyone, unless you want to of course. We have left them "overnight". Sometimes people will jump in with a "filler" game until the other poster returns.
              Ah, OK So anybody feel free to start the new quote in the meantime.

Comment

E

--,/ -'-e/ -----e-/ e-----/ --/ ----/ -e-e------/ --/ ----/ ----/ -/ ---e/ --,/ ----e-./ --'-/ -/ --------/ e-e--/ ------e-/ --/ ----e-,/ ----e/ ---/--/ ------e/ ---,/ -------,/ -----------/ --/ -/ -----/ --...

Comment

A
                  Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                  sigpic
                  sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

E, A

--,/ -'-e/ -a---e-/ e-----/ --/ ----/ -e-e------/ --/ ----/ --a-/ a/ -a-e/ --,/ -a--e-./ --'-/ a/ ---a----/ e-e--/ ------e-/ --/ ----e-,/ ----e/ a--/--/ -a-a--e/ a--,/ ---a---,/ ------a----/ --/ a/ -----/ --...

Comment

T?

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                      Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                      http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

E, A, T

--,/ -'-e/ -at--e-/ e-----/ --/ ----/ te-e------/ t-/ ----/ --at/ a/ -ate/ --,/ -a--e-./ -t'-/ a/ ---a-t--/ e-e-t/ t-----e-/ --/ ----e-,/ ----e/ a--/--/ -a-a--e/ a--,/ ---a---,/ ------at---/ --/ a/ ----t/ --.

OK, that's it for today. See ya tomorrow, it's my bed time

Comment

M ?
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

S???
                            sigpic

Comment

H?

Comment

O?

Comment

Working...
                                X