Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom and David are a gay couple? The whole thing in 2x07 is just lovers quarrel.
    Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 05 November 2005, 06:57 AM.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

2x09, you say? I'm afraid that's not premiered yet.

While it is possible that they just haven't come out of the closet yet, I see it as being much more likely that they're just good friends. For the moment, at least.
      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
      Stargate Destiny, Fan
      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

EDITS POST - Gah I probably shouldn't name my files 29-What Comes Before The Dawn..it confuses me.
        sigpic

Comment

Is there going to be a sort of encyclopedia for Stargate Horozn like they have here at gateworld. the omnipedia?
          We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
          Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
          *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

I suggested this ages ago and they set to work on one. I think Alex is changing it to be a wikipedia now?
            sigpic

Comment

what is this wikipedia? I don't know what it is :s Is there a difference between an encyclopedia, omnipedia and wikipedia?

Comment

http://wiki.stargate-sg1-solutions.c....php/Main_Page
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Elisabeth Weir
                  Is there going to be a sort of encyclopedia for Stargate Horozn like they have here at gateworld. the omnipedia?
                  That's something we're planning on releasing eventually. It is in the works actually and pretty much contains everything from Season One. We'll still need to create a section for it on the website, and then we'll probably be looking for someone to update it on a regular basis.

But this is definitely something that will be coming out eventually.
                  Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

thanks EAG I checked it and well I still don't know the difference between an encyclopedia, omnipedia and wikipedia. Basicly it is pretty much the same right? Just different name. I find Wiki a cool name

Comment

thanks EAG I checked it and well I still don't know the difference between an encyclopedia, omnipedia and wikipedia. Basicly it is pretty much the same right? Just different name. I find Wiki a cool name
                      The only difference is actually that anyone can make an entry in a wikipedia. You can go there, and add a new entry. Usually there are moderators, similiar to forums, who will edit a new entry if necessary or, if it doesn't belong there, delete it.

Other than that, it's the same like an omnipedia. And I agree, Wiki is a nice name.

Right now the plans are to have a regular omnipedia for Horizon, similiar to the one on GateWorld.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                        That's something we're planning on releasing eventually. It is in the works actually and pretty much contains everything from Season One. We'll still need to create a section for it on the website, and then we'll probably be looking for someone to update it on a regular basis.

Hey Alex! I'll take on the task for updating the SGH section if it needs someone to do so

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
                          Hey Alex! I'll take on the task for updating the SGH section if it needs someone to do so
                          Thanks. That sounds great. I'll have to talk to Sam about how we could include the omnipedia to the website. It's something we'll have to do as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit

Is someone from your team goign to do this or can someone from here volounteer?

Comment

Is someone from your team goign to do this or can someone from here volounteer?
                              That depends. If no one would have the time to do it, I would just post an announcement here. It seems AzMcNeil, who is a staff member might be willing to do it.

But it's too early right now to say anything for sure. We'll first have to work on including a section for the omnepedia on the website. Then we'll go from there. I should have an update pretty soon.

Thanks. If I'm reading between the lines correctly, you'd be interested as well?

Comment

Well I am definetly interested in helping out with it Alex, but who says I can't have any help *winks at Dr. Weir*

Comment

Working...
                                X