No announcement yet.

Atlantis Rising: The Virtual Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh!!!! I loved the ending! It was so great, amazing, very well done. Did I mention how much I loved it!!! *Squeee*
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

A huge thank you, to Eri and to all the staff behind the SGA Rising project, I am sure I will never have enough words to express my gratitude. You guys do really rock! And I have to say, if the ending of the show, would have been here, right here at the end of Primum Movens, I would have been happy and definitely satisfied with this ending. Well done, you all!!! Thank you once again for Primum Movens and most of all
      Spoiler:
      thank you so much for bringing Elizabeth back.
      Thank you all really so much!!!!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I was blown away by this last episode. Truly fantastic stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          Oh my gosh!!!! I loved the ending! It was so great, amazing, very well done. Did I mention how much I loved it!!! *Squeee*
          Wow, Pearl, you really went through the wringer.

I know how you feel though. It was fantastic but OMG, was it tough!!!
          sigpic

Comment

A huge thank you, to Eri and to all the staff behind the SGA Rising project, I am sure I will never have enough words to express my gratitude. You guys do really rock! And I have to say, if the ending of the show, would have been here, right here at the end of Primum Movens, I would have been happy and definitely satisfied with this ending. Well done, you all!!! Thank you once again for Primum Movens and most of all
            Spoiler:
            thank you so much for bringing Elizabeth back.
            Thank you all really so much!!!!
            Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            I was blown away by this last episode. Truly fantastic stuff.
            Originally posted by Annelantis View Post

Thank you again for all the nice words. I love to hear people have been through the wringer, so thank you. ;D

Pearl, I'm glad you found PM good enough to stop--but we won't. We're bringing some more fun stuff to you. And with Elizabeth returned in PM, hopefully there will be some more joy to be had.
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Thank you again for all the nice words. I love to hear people have been through the wringer, so thank you. ;D
              I really did!! In fact I think we all did! But I tell you, in the end it was all worth it, just to be able to enjoy that ending!!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Pearl, I'm glad you found PM good enough to stop--but we won't. We're bringing some more fun stuff to you. And with Elizabeth returned in PM, hopefully there will be some more joy to be had.
              Yes, I found it good enough to stop, but I am more than happy to know that you won’t!!!!! I look forward for the next episodes!!

And thank you for the author’s blog, I read it with interest! And it is amazing how we can have different perspectives of certain things.
              sigpic

Comment

I am re-reading Primum Movens,
                Spoiler:
                and I reached the part where Teyla brings Elizabeth’s pot to Franibeth, and oh my gosh, we can see right there, that Franibeth isn’t the real one!!! And I noticed that Teyla, then, also had a feeling about it! Oh, not to mention the only question Franibeth was interested in asking was if they had found something more about the Primus. My gosh, it was so obvious then, that she was not the real Elizabeth, how could I have missed it, the first time I read it!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I am re-reading Primum Movens,
                  Spoiler:
                  and I reached the part where Teyla brings Elizabeth’s pot to Franibeth, and oh my gosh, we can see right there, that Franibeth isn’t the real one!!! And I noticed that Teyla, then, also had a feeling about it! Oh, not to mention the only question Franibeth was interested in asking was if they had found something more about the Primus. My gosh, it was so obvious then, that she was not the real Elizabeth, how could I have missed it, the first time I read it!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I remember that scene, and I recall having reservations when I first read it, too. I don't think it was obvious, per se, but it was certainly foreshadowing what was to happen, especially when Franibeth inquired about the Primus. It's always more interesting the second time around, when one notices how much more he or she catches when reading.

I'm considering doing an entire re-read of SGA-R once the writers complete this season. It'll be fun looking through everything again with a more informed mindset.
                  sigpic
                  Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                  View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

I miss SGA-R !!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working on the next episode now. Some of us do have some real life events coming up in the next month, so we probably won't get to beta until after mid-August. But that just gives me more time to polish the story before then.

Until then, stay tuned for a little scene snippet preview in the coming days.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Have you a facebook page for SGA rising?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I remember that scene, and I recall having reservations when I first read it, too. I don't think it was obvious, per se, but it was certainly foreshadowing what was to happen, especially when Franibeth inquired about the Primus. It's always more interesting the second time around, when one notices how much more he or she catches when reading.
                          Yeah, I always find new details each time I re-watch an episode and, in this case, once I read it all over again.
                          At the time, I remember thinking that
                          Spoiler:
                          probably Elizabeth/Franibeth was concerned about Atlantis, and what the Wraith might do to Atlantis if they would got their hands on the Primus, so I thought she was anxious to know if they had found something more about the Primus, because of that. But now that I know what happens next, I see it / read it with other eyes.

Spoiler:
                          I'm considering doing an entire re-read of SGA-R once the writers complete this season. It'll be fun looking through everything again with a more informed mindset.
                          If by the time I finish re-reading Primum Movens parts I and II, there will not be a new episode posted, I might re-read SGA-R from the beginning as well.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Until then, stay tuned for a little scene snippet preview in the coming days.
                          I look forward for it!!!!

Originally posted by Belmene View Post
                          I have also wondered about that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Belmene View Post
                            I have also wondered about that.
                            Me three. I know there's a Twitter but not a Facebook. As for me, I have a Facebook but not a Twitter. Has the staff considered creating a Facebook page? It might be useful in attracting more readers.
                            sigpic
                            Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                            View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Me three. I know there's a Twitter but not a Facebook. As for me, I have a Facebook but not a Twitter. Has the staff considered creating a Facebook page? It might be useful in attracting more readers.
                              We discussed having a FB page when we first started the project and decided against it for a number of reasons. There are copyright issues involved with fanfic that might violate FB rules or bring us the wrong kind of attention. Keeping a page current would involve more time than any of us have at the moment. The Twitter feed keeps fans up to date, and we hope they will spread the word about how awesome we are.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                We discussed having a FB page when we first started the project and decided against it for a number of reasons. There are copyright issues involved with fanfic that might violate FB rules or bring us the wrong kind of attention. Keeping a page current would involve more time than any of us have at the moment. The Twitter feed keeps fans up to date, and we hope they will spread the word about how awesome we are.
                                I follow SGA-R on Twitter which has been a godsend as I was able to get to the updates for Primum Movens the moment they were uploaded due to receiving the Tweets. I love Twitter anyway.

I wanted to ask one question. I have seen the planned episodes for the rest of the season and it looks good, if shorter than originally planned. My question is: Will there be a season 7?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X