Atlantis Rising: The Virtual Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Is this for real?! How come nothing seems to be working on the jumper!!!??? Come on! I just hope, somehow, the Daedalus was able to pick up some of their signals, because if not…
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Spoiler:
      Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, to all that is happening!!!!! John was able to destroy Altus but now he is bonding back again, how can that be?!!!!! And yay to John, at being able to bring back the communications with the Daedalus online! And oh no!!! Elizabeth is in very big troubles, I just hope John, will be able to get to her soon!!!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Spoiler:
        What a relieve! Rodney, Teyla and Ronon are safe now on the Daedalus. But I am worried about John and Elizabeth…
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          This part with Fletcher was really well done. At first I thought she was really facing the “real” Fletcher, the man, but then, I got confused, with him being referred to as a “she”. I couldn’t immediately tell that it was actually Fran there. Quite interesting! And now I am curious, why do they only need Elizabeth for only a while now and then she can go to rest?!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            I am guessing this part…

“Elizabeth turned and glanced out at the ocean, which lapped softly against the piers below her. The balcony railing was cool to the touch.

“You are home, Doctor Weir.”

“Home?”

“Home,” repeated an indiscernible voice, lost somewhere in her memories. “You are home.”

“I am home.” “

…has probably something to do with John, doesn't it?!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Oh no! Time's (almost) up!!!! Come on, John! Where are you and Elizabeth!? Please hurry up!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                And Oberoth is back now!!! Oh no!!!! I think John is figuring out something, and I am sure that probably soon we will know what.

And I really liked this part:

“ “Why must you be like this, John?” she asked. The softness in her eyes was gone. “You have always been so rash. So impulsive.”

“ ‘S a gift,” John choked out, clawing at her hand, trying to draw breath. His vision started to dance before his eyes. “She trusted me, anyway, despite it.”

And oh no!! Now John is down!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Oh no!!! To the firing of the energy burst from the Coalition ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Oh my gosh, don’t tell me that Rodney indeed has a secret plan / weapon and John knows about it. But of course they didn’t tell anything to Elizabeth, just in case she would be compromised. Can it really be possible!? Something similar to what they did with Woolsey in "The Return" part II?!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Oh my gosh! After all, the John, who joined Elizabeth on the balcony, is indeed Fran and now she is trying to probe Elizabeth, about the secret weapon that John mentioned, about it being in Elizabeth’s hand. Did Fran really fall for it? Is this really, a secret plan, from Rodney and John?! What’s going on!!!? Oh, I am totally liking all this!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Oh my gosh, what’s going on?! What is happening to Elizabeth and to Major Sheppard!!??? And to the city?!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Oh my gosh, what happened to the energy burst from the PWARW?!! Why did it disappear?
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Go, Elizabeth, go!!! I am getting really really tired of Franibeth!!! Go, Elizabeth, finish her once and for all and save John!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Will they be able to do the same they did on the day they destroyed the first Asuras? I mean instead of “disbonding” them make them merge into one big bubble and bum…?! Of course they will have to get John and Elizabeth out of there first!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Why is Elizabeth showing all these memories to Fran? Will Fran be able to come to her senses, by looking at the memories? I am intrigued.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X