Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lantean General View Post
    I like that, particularly fitting considering how I imagine the Lantean Internal Affairs to work alot like a high tech inquisition...without the (overt) torture offcourse.
    " NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH HIGH TECH INQUISITION!! "

(someone had too! )
    [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

SHHHh Their coming *looks around suspiciously* Their everywhere
      sigpic
      Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Already done it over Math's rep
        sigpic
        Made by Aragon101

Spoiler:
        Episode III: Phantasm.
        "Shadows are patient, shadows just wait...'til they cover the occeans, the cities...the whole of the world. Shadows always win."

Comment

Actually...i think the Inquisition are already here!

Spoiler:
          linky
          dear photobucket: please work!
          And remember: tongue IN cheek!
          [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

... I can't wait until amann finishes the crossover fic we are writing that rips twilight a new one...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eragon View Post
              ... I can't wait until amann finishes the crossover fic we are writing that rips twilight a new one...
              With the amount of that going on (and well-deserved, might I add) it occurs to me that by now, Twilight ought to be nothing but orifices...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
              sigpic
              now also appearing on DeviantArt
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

rest assured we filled all them with sulfuric acid and napalm lol
                sigpic

Comment

I get enough twilight from SGA fics I find. No thanks.

Also, I did find a plot bunny to cannibalize Measure of a man, but it got stuck down a dark, scary infinity hole.
                  Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

sounds interesting, Lately I've been getting a little impatient waiting for Amann to get Golden Dawn up to the point were my fic left off so I've started writing the Galfann II report which goes into why Hiei was sentenced to death.
                    sigpic

Comment

Anybody figure out the USB to Memory Engram connection yet?
                      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

*is confused by this portion of the conversation*

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                        sigpic
                        now also appearing on DeviantArt
                        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

the what to wha?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                            *is confused by this portion of the conversation*
                            It's not just me?
                            Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Let me paint a picture using just Wikipedia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engram_...opsychology%29

and...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_cable#Cables

yes. I'm much too geeky for my own good
                              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

so in plain dos (yes i made a reboot reference...) you want us to figure out how to hook up someones brain or more specifically the memories of someone to a usb jack for download or streaming or such?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X