Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L4 of the WEST View Post
    has anyone ever inflicted major wounds on a character?
    I have seriously injured characters. I have killed characters point blank. I even once had a character attempt suicide, twice. A story that even to this day I'm surprised I wrote.

But I'm a sucker for whump so yeah... I love to put my characters throug the wringer.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I have seriously injured characters. I have killed characters point blank. I even once had a character attempt suicide, twice. A story that even to this day I'm surprised I wrote.

But I'm a sucker for whump so yeah... I love to put my characters throug the wringer.
      Yes, at the same time you door surf you way down, to this day, they still wont let us both anywhere near the Daedalus

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Killing characters...

A friend of mine and I were working on a project together and we decided to 'Kill' her character. But then bring her back. It was a Time Travel story that is on hold awaiting a re-write.

In another tale... It was decided, by a coin flip, that a OC based on myself would become the object of the on going bad guys affections. I planned, and still do, to have Bastet as the Goa'uld my OC team face.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          Yes, at the same time you door surf you way down, to this day, they still wont let us both anywhere near the Daedalus
          Hey, it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

I'm in a slight state of shock. A female colleague has just given me a personal Easter Egg...!
            I have to say I went a slight shade of red... :: Gulps ::

Comment

LOL!! Was it a naughty egg?

Comment

But I'm a sucker for whump so yeah... I love to put my characters through the wringer.
                yikes
                huh there might be something wrong with us, based on the way we treat our characters (again one character loss her foot and lower arm to cyber zombies just before her and what was left of her unit escaped... oh yeah also told that story from the perspective of her commander till a robot chopped his head off)

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                Killing characters...

A friend of mine and I were working on a project together and we decided to 'Kill' her character. But then bring her back. It was a Time Travel story that is on hold awaiting a re-write.

In another tale... It was decided, by a coin flip, that a OC based on myself would become the object of the on going bad guys affections. I planned, and still do, to have Bastet as the Goa'uld my OC team face.
                hey... i'm using Bastet in my story too, how are you playing her?
                I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                My Stargate SG1/Starship Toopers (based on Mongoose Publishing work) crossover
                7th Fleet Lost
                http://forums.spacebattles.com/threa...ssover.281314/
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9110517/1/7th-Fleet-Lost

Comment

LOL!! Was it a naughty egg?
                  No. But it has a funny face on it.

L4. I'm playing Bastet as, and I quote: 'A tin plated overbearing swaggering dictator. With deluisons of godhood'.
                  A mistress of manipulation, with an army of female Jaffa. As in Ancient Egypt her temples were tended by females.
                  Oh and there will be a lot of Cats. She is the Cat Goddess.

Comment

okay.. by the way do you know about this? http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Sekhmet_%28species%29
                    7th Fleet Lost

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                      No. But it has a funny face on it.

L4. I'm playing Bastet as, and I quote: 'A tin plated overbearing swaggering dictator. With deluisons of godhood'.
                      A mistress of manipulation, with an army of female Jaffa. As in Ancient Egypt her temples were tended by females.
                      Oh and there will be a lot of Cats. She is the Cat Goddess.
                      But she's supposed to be the good side of Sekhmet.

I have a Bastet statue, and one of Horus, and Anubis too.

Comment

Originally posted by L4 of the WEST View Post
                        okay.. by the way do you know about this? http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Sekhmet_%28species%29
                        Never heard of the Sekhmet in Stargate...

Sekhmet in Egyptian Mythology

Comment

That's because the only reference is an RPG.
                          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

yeah i found a lot of interesting things when you look at the RPG books.. my favorite is this one and i might use it if i see the chance. http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Himmel
                            7th Fleet Lost

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                              That's because the only reference is an RPG.
                              Oh, right...

Comment

Researching some herbs for healing.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X