• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im on the east coast in the states
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Thor, I'm pretty sure WR was aiming her comment at the non-Americans in the thread, our friends abroad who might be blissfully unaware of the full-scale consumerist frenzy that is the four-day Thanksgiving weekend.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
      Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
      sigpic
      now also appearing on DeviantArt
      Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

At least for you it's divided over November and December, here it's all crammed into December
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

oh ok my bad SF yea it's nuts on black friday
          sigpic

Comment

Well, in this particular English household we're not celebrating anything this year - not birthdays, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas...nothing.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Not doing a lot here either, and Thanksgiving involved sleeping in, going to a local bar where a free turkey dinner was laid on for the patrons, then going to visit a couple of friends in the evening and working a jigsaw puzzle with them. Didn't even work up the energy to do my usual volunteer stint that morning.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

We are blisfully unaware, and even more thankful there's no reason for Thanksgiving-copy frenzy like there is with Halloween.

However, our frenzy-month is indeed December though this year I'll be blissfully unaware of that too when I'm away to Disneyland Paris.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sounds fun falcon
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                    sounds fun falcon
                    I hope so... last time I forgot my gloves and bought mickey-gloves to keep my hands from freezing but theses gloves only have 4 fingers... ...which was quite hilarious to the people who were with me.

Comment

well i've never been to europe just mexico,middle east,hawaii and thats it
                      sigpic

Comment

Hawaii scarcely even counts, since it's part of the U.S.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

true but its by far the most beautiful place i've seen
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                            well i've never been to europe just mexico,middle east,hawaii and thats it
                            I've never been across the Atlantic Ocean, just dipped my feet in on this side of the pond.

And the most beautiful place I've been too - Ireland.

Comment

Places I've been: The Bahamas and USA.

Where I want to go: Wales. Egypt. Kenya. In the US: Colorado, Washington (state), Maine.

I'm done...for now.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Where have I been ? Simple, everywhere save for Main, CT, Delaware, Washington State, Oregon, and Idaho.
                                Been to Mexico, Canada, China {live here}, Norway, Spain, Egypt, Hong Kong, Mongolia, and lastly, America.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X