Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never had an Ice Cream float..!
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I've had ice cream and tomato ketchup...though to be fair, I was five at the time.
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
        I've never had an Ice Cream float..!
        NO!!...you must! Get some vanilla ice cream, carbonated beverage of your choice, combine and enjoy...
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Or chocolate ice cream, or any flavor of your choice! It's a treat absolutely not to be missed!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
          Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
          sigpic
          now also appearing on DeviantArt
          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I also like Beef Burgers.
            The best burger I've had came from one of the independant burger bars we have in Rugby.
            Mmmm Beef Burgers. usta have a place in town called Dairy King. Made em with relish mustard and onion and some kinda secret sauce. You could only eat 2. Any more and you go sick.

BUT DEY WAS DURN GOOD!
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

Well I'll have to try a Ice Cream float on my days off.
              Mint Choc chip Ice cream sounds good I think...

Comment

My favorite comfort food, chicken fried steak with cream gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  My favorite comfort food, chicken fried steak with cream gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans.
                  Now THAT is some serious southern comfort food...
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Well I'll have to try a Ice Cream float on my days off.
                    Mint Choc chip Ice cream sounds good I think...
                    Depends on what kind of soda you're putting it in!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                    Oh, yeah. I love something like that myself... and I'm not even from the South.

Of course, two of my favorite comfort foods are macaroni & cheese, and fettucine Alfredo.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I have a feeling I'll be using a Cream Soda for my float.

Comment

I've lived in England for three years, and aside from fish and chips, the best comfort food I've learnt to enjoy is pie and chips (French fries) with gravy! Especially if it's an ale and steak pie.
                        My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                          And I'm not even in the south

Fries and white gravy is good too. And oh so bad for you.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Give me Roast Beef anyday, or popcorn chicken {Sweet & Sour} or Orange Chicken, or Beijing Chicken, or Harbin Chicken!! Also, white rice, none of that fried or brown rice stuff!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I prefer brown rice to white. It just tastes better. Now, jasmine rice, on the other hand...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

I'll bring up another favorite: poutine. I either have to make my own or go to Canada for it, but YUM!

Also: Cincinnati-style chili. One of the very few things I actually miss from my time in Cincinnati.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                                Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X