Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Womble View Post
    So long as they don't fry them...

I've tried a fried Mars bar in Britain. Just about the worst crime one can commit against chocolate.
    I dunno, I quite like it.
    My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      *is stuck between pepsi or chocolate... choose Pepsi as she has no acess to chocolate on set*
      I'm the only one who's had those two at the same time?
      Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

No, I've had them together plenty of times. I've even poured chocolate sauce into Pepsi, though not since I was in my teens.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
          I'm the only one who's had those two at the same time?
          I have, as long as you mean not literally in the same cup at once u nlike my cousin O.o.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
            They do. Even though Kraft have clearly been tampering with the recipe of Dairy Milk since they bought Cadbury's, it's still one of the nicest chocolates on the market, and and while the buttons are generally aimed at kids...like I said, they taste phenomenal, especially when ice cold from the fridge.
            I send you my address...you send me some buttons????

Oh yes, they're all good. Crunchies have gone a bit too sugary, but are still nice . Even the (now fixed) blue hyperactivity inducing Smarties are good...
            I forgot to mention 'Picnic' bars...and Crunchies are NOT too sweet (this from someone who grew up eating custard that had 2 cups of sugar & 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk baked in a 9x13" pan).

Having tasted British, American, Canadian, Swiss and Belgium chocolate, I wholeheartedly concur that the original British Cadbury (and actually most UK chocolate) is better than the overseas stuff. Though that doesn't stop me eating the overseas stuff...
            In America, 'Dove' chocolate is my 2nd choice behind the original Cadbury. I think Americans must use more wax/stabilizers in their chocolate?

Do you miss the hurricanes ?
            Speaking of hurricanes, that would make the best prompt for a fanfic story! Basically Weather channel sees a Hurricane coming, but it enters the Burmuda triangle and disappears,.... why ?
            LOL.

Miss them? No.

I was lucky -my childhood was a relatively quiet hurricane period. 'Betsy' hit before my birth, I remember 'David' (1979), and I came to America before 'Andrew' (1992)...there have been several big ones since then, but I've been here.

My extended family is still there, and I can't tell you how many times people innocently ask "are they going to evacuate?" when a hurricane is projected to hit. Hello! it's an island 1 & 1/2 miles long x 1/2 mile wide...where are they going to evacuate to?

I am writing a fic that is set in an island environment and a hurricane will feature . I'll let you know when published.

Originally posted by Womble View Post
            So long as they don't fry them...
            I've tried a fried Mars bar in Britain. Just about the worst crime one can commit against chocolate.

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
            No, I've had them together plenty of times. I've even poured chocolate sauce into Pepsi, though not since I was in my teens.
            *looks askance @ SF*
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I have, as long as you mean not literally in the same cup at once u nlike my cousin O.o.....
              I did. Coke and pepsi make great chocolate ice cream floats.
              Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

You Americans are very strange...
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I've not tried a fried Mars bar. Nor will I...!
                  I haven't seen them on offer where I live. And I live in the UK.

But I really love... Southern Fried Chicken...!
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                    So do I!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

My local Fish and Chip bar does some great Southern Fried Chicken.
                      But I have to admit to loving the Chicken gravy which comes as a side from KFC.

I have to admit I do eat a lot of chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                        I've not tried a fried Mars bar. Nor will I...!
                        I haven't seen them on offer where I live. And I live in the UK.
                        Same here! It's not a traditional food in the Bahamas (fried fish yes...chicken...not so much), but we would get a huge kick out of my dad bringing home a bucket of KFC when he would go into the 'big city' of Nassau on a trip.

I feel so bad eating it...so much fat! But it's SO good.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I also like Beef Burgers.
                          The best burger I've had came from one of the independant burger bars we have in Rugby.

It was two quarter pound patties, with lamb kebab meat, chicken kebab meat, cheese, with lettuce and tomatoes, sliced onion and a sweet chilli sauce. Served in a lightly toasted bun.
                          Fries are an option...

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                            In America, 'Dove' chocolate is my 2nd choice behind the original Cadbury. I think Americans must use more wax/stabilizers in their chocolate?

I am writing a fic that is set in an island environment and a hurricane will feature . I'll let you know when published.
                            Being in China, the only choclate I have access to is Dove, its great, though in America I get Hershey's or Ghardelli At least I was helpful on the story prompt

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                              I did. Coke and pepsi make great chocolate ice cream floats.
                              Ahem..

Your math is dangerous, Coke and Pepsi DO NOT MIX

that is all

Comment

She means that you can mix either Coke or Pepsi with chocolate ice cream and get a great float.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                                Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X