Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
    No.

That's a sigh of disappointment, not segregation.
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

PM sent.

For those curious. It has nothing to do with Akamai wanting to write an episode. If she wants to, i have no issue. This is something else entirely and I'm sick of it.
      Last edited by Aragon101; 30 June 2010, 11:45 PM.
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

For those curious. It has nothing to do with Akamai wanting to write an episode. If she wants to, i have no issue. This is something else entirely and I'm sick of it.
        AND I'M SICK OF YOU TOO!! WE'RE SPLITTING UP!! *throws bags of clothes onto the front lawn*
        man what a lousey dresser, they almost look like my... clothes ...... ..... Agghhh, i did it AGAIN!

But seriously.... Going to be interesting this little project

And are we going to find out what Hailey's been doing for the past five years in the SG universe?

Edit: is it a BAD sign that only one episode has a name? Why not choose something simple like "Air" or "Time" or "Earth" or "Sabotage"?
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
          AND I'M SICK OF YOU TOO!! WE'RE SPLITTING UP!! *throws bags of clothes onto the front lawn*
          man what a lousey dresser, they almost look like my... clothes ...... ..... Agghhh, i did it AGAIN!

But seriously.... Going to be interesting this little project

And are we going to find out what Hailey's been doing for the past five years in the SG universe?

Edit: is it a BAD sign that only one episode has a name? Why not choose something simple like "Air" or "Time" or "Earth" or "Sabotage"?
          Because i came up with it on the fly It'll make sense in more than one way once you read it...

Which by the way you can now. Chapter 1 is posted Now it's Amann's turn to write the next chapter and continue the story.

whuahahahah! And we may get Akamai writing an episode too. We're in deep negotiations
          Last edited by Aragon101; 01 July 2010, 11:24 AM.
          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Man, how much stuff do you write???

I'd join in but I am unreliable these days when it comes to committment to finishing fanfics.

*Bookmarks chapter 1 for reading*
            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Hmm seems like an ambitious and interesting series. so far it seems like one to watch out for.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Because i came up with it on the fly It'll make sense in more than one way once you read it...

Which by the way you can now. Chapter 1 is posted Now it's Amann's turn to write the next chapter and continue the story.

whuahahahah! And we may get Akamai writing an episode too. We're in deep negotiations
                Good to hear, but watch out for her right hook

Comment

Ah but Womble, that's the beauty of this story. Each chapter (except episode 6-7-8-9 which constitute a very major arc) is almost standalone. While it is "serialized", each chapter is like it's own mini-story with it's own plot and characters and yadda yadda Writing one Episode is a commitment of say 10k words and reading the story to understand that chapter's placement.

Because everyone is writing a different chapter, really it's maybe a commitment of 30k+/- words per writer (except me, i'll be filling any holes cause by unforeseen circumstances and the mid and finale are likely going to be bigger) over the course of several months i'd say. Everyone has their episodes "catered' to their styles (For example, Episode 7 is very Sam oriented and fits in excellently with SBZ's style).

Bradly, aye, it is ambitious but also quite achievable since i'm foreseeing the whole story at something like 200k+/- words spread out along 5-6 writers. All the writers involved have written series/long stories so it's not like we're not used to it We're also all learning from this experience (I've become SBZ's dark apprentice ) and i really enjoy working with everyone

PJ, Yeah Aka's got a nice hook, but it's the uppercut you want to watch out for

Comment

PJ, Yeah Aka's got a nice hook, but it's the uppercut you want to watch out for
                    Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 01 July 2010, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

Plz keep story planning to the group or e-mail
                      Last edited by Aragon101; 01 July 2010, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Ah but Womble, that's the beauty of this story. Each chapter (except episode 6-7-8-9 which constitute a very major arc) is almost standalone. While it is "serialized", each chapter is like it's own mini-story with it's own plot and characters and yadda yadda Writing one Episode is a commitment of say 10k words and reading the story to understand that chapter's placement.

Because everyone is writing a different chapter, really it's maybe a commitment of 30k+/- words per writer (except me, i'll be filling any holes cause by unforeseen circumstances and the mid and finale are likely going to be bigger) over the course of several months i'd say. Everyone has their episodes "catered' to their styles (For example, Episode 7 is very Sam oriented and fits in excellently with SBZ's style).
                        Yes, but I can't even get my own fanfic idea going at this point. I've been toying with a certain concept for a few months now and I can't get around to putting it on paper (or into Word). I am VERY tempted to try my hand at your project but I don't want to cause it to get stuck if I fail to follow through.

P.S. Check your PMs
                        If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Plz keep story planning to the group or e-mail
                          Sorry I'll delete it and repost in the group. Its' very cold here and the brain slows down

Comment

Very good first 'chapter' and first draft if I did say so. Good action, good introduction and bright ideas of technology, and some great set up, a perfect opening and perfectly executed.

Comment

The word is good for me. July is pretty quiet, I have finished my current Captives section and Allies can get doen a bit at a time. I'm free and easy, boss!
                              sigpic
                              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                                The word is good for me. July is pretty quiet, I have finished my current Captives section and Allies can get doen a bit at a time. I'm free and easy, boss!
                                Excellent... checketh your PM

Comment

Working...
                                X