X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
    *thrashes potato away with cricket bat*
    *Pulls out machette and runs screaming at Choo for destroying the potato*
    Last edited by bradly08; 01 September 2010, 07:29 AM.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

*Interrupts the potato throwing*

Amann has just told me that he hopes to have his chapter finished this week.

So update is coming... eventually *ducks from Bradly's machete*
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
        What Aka said about descriptive writing is true, Tolkein and a few early 20th century masters excluded, rarely does a male writer go into a situation where the whole picture is painted for you. It's a difficult arena for a male, where we tend to talk in grunts and monosyllables. If I ask Marilyn how was her day, I know it will take up a goodly amount of time, so I sit back, relax and listen. Details are what seems to be important to a women, but for us neanderthals, I can tell you about my day in a few words . "I went to work, had lunch, argued with an apprentice and came home." Nicely summed up
        And that my friends is only on his talkative days. Hello Sam how are you? I will be following this series with interest
        Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

Ok? come back when the family stops fighting and dinner is served. *leaves wiping a piece of potato from face, and dodging a machette*

Comment

Hmm, I guess I started my first virtual combination foodfight/brawl.

*steps around pile of mushed potato*

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
              *Interrupts the potato throwing*

Amann has just told me that he hopes to have his chapter finished this week.

So update is coming... eventually *ducks from Bradly's machete*
              *Drops the machete*

Yea new chapter soon

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

I am looking forward to the new chapter.

Comment

Update:

Been ever so busy lately due to the holiday season. But i've managed to get the majority of the next chapter written and hope to have it out before the year is over.

Amann has decided to focus on his own project - Golden Dawn - and as such, only contributed some ideas as well as a portion of the second chapter. Most of it's been written by me and is due for a solid copyediting by SBZ. Although Amann did indeed give me one idea which i still howl at with hilarity everytime i think of it.

Hopefully once the holiday season is over, i can go back to writing more as i do miss it
                  Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

yea,

Comment

Sounds like you're struggling, why don't you hire some writers?

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                        Sounds like you're struggling, why don't you hire some writers?
                        I tried it's not even that i'm 'struggling', but it's a lack of time. I know PJ and SBZ are still up for this story. It's still open for anyone who wants to join as well.

I'd rather wait a long time for the highest quality on this story rather than just rushing through it to get the story told.

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                          Hopefully once the holiday season is over, i can go back to writing more as i do miss it
                          "" Dear Santa, all i want for Christmas is an extra pair of hands and more time in the day" "

actually...it might be better if you asked for a Pony
                          [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Poor young Sam struck down in his youth by my geriatric writers malady, which essentially is not writing. ^ Choo love the pic
                            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                              Poor young Sam struck down in his youth by my geriatric writers malady, which essentially is not writing. ^ Choo love the pic
                              You know what i have on my head? The fact that people tend to know absolutely nothing about the technology they use day to day and freak out when they can't seem to understand why coffee and a laptop keyboard don't mix. Or even better, why shutting the fans off on your computer to reduce the noise has caused your processor to smell like it's burning.

the best was the guy who spent 4k on a computer he had NO clue how to use. No seriously, all he did was surf the web and maybe watch some youtube vids and he bought the best damn laptop i've ever seen.

And dont' even get me started on the fact that i've had to wear the Apple logo. That's a kick in the teeth for a PC diehard like me.

As i've said, maybe 3/4s of the chapter have been sent to SBZ for a preliminary spanking into shape. I know she's busy as well but hopefully we can get it done before the decade is out.

Sometimes i wish i could just summarize all teh stories in my head. Summaries are all of a sudden very very appealing given the speed at which things can be written.

Comment

I keep my comps as low tech as I can get (except laptops of course) if I need to upgrade later, I do.

It might be an opportune time Sam to announce your celebrity status and tell these good people that Fait has been the subject here on GW on a Role Play Game, albeit with slight interpretations
                                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Working...
                                X