• Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Oddyssey.

Ranger: Nice of you to join us Rasunda.

Rasunda: My pleasure.

Ranger: Shields?

Eddison: 10% and droping,sir.

Ranger: Eddison, your in command. I'm going to lead our fighters against the shadows.

Eddison: Are you sure that's.....

Ranger: Just take command of the ship and get out of here.

Eddison: Yes sir. Be careful.

Ranger: I'm always careful.

Eddison didn't look convinced. I run down to the 302 bay.

Ranger: Blue squadron, move out.

I get into a 302 and lead the group out. Moments later the Oddyssey jumps to hyperspace.

Ranger: Okay guys, lets go get these shadows. Show them what happens when they mess with us.

Pilots: Yes sir.

Eddison: (over radio.) Sir, G.T's fleet is on their way.

Ranger: Thank you Eddison.

We engage a couple of shadow fighters. We are dogfighting in the upper atmosphere. I spin around and destroy the fighter that was behind me. That's when I notice a huge Shadow transport coming in to land on the planet. I break off from the group and follow the transport until I am in firing range. I attack the transport, taking out its engines. That's when three shadow fighters de-cloak behind me.

Ranger: ( to myself.) Darn it! how are you going to get yourself out of this one?

I start twisting the 302 as the shadow fighters start firing at me. I spin around and destroy one as the other two continue shooting at me. I twist and turn trying to avoid the weapons fire but eventually my luck runs out. The 302 is sent into a tail spin as one of the wings in blown off. I am plummeting toward the surface.

Ranger: Blue squadron, this is blue leader.

Pilot 1: Yes sir.

Ranger: There is a troop transport heading toward the surface, I managed to destroy its engines before I was shot down, please destroy the rest of it.

Pilot 1: Yes sir. You're falling fast.

Ranger: I know that. Tell Eddison that if I don't come back, that he has the Oddyssey.

Pilot1: Yes sir.

I am really close to the ground now. A few minutes later my fighter impacts the ground. I remain conscious long enough to see the troop transport get destroyed and then I pass out.

Ranger
    sigpic
    God Bless America

Comment

*I beam down the injured and goes back to New Terra where more Shadows has arrived*
      Let's go people! Weapons and Shields at maximum! Launch 302s and Jumpers
      Hansen;We are firing every thing we have.
      *To all fighters*Whatch out for point defence and Rail Guns on friendly ships!We might miss!
      *Bridge shakes*
      Hansen;Shields at 95. They did not have full time to re-charge.
      *Me to all ships around New Terra*
      All ships!Put your self infront of the planet! You may only leave if your shields is gone!
      *An explosion of sparkles over the bridge*
      LArsson;Their fighters are ramming us. We are currently the largest ship here. We are being pounded.
      Ok. Just..Just fire! I don't know what else to say! I have been through hundreds of battles like this one! But I don't know what to say! Fire. That's my only words. FIRE!
      *More beams and drones comes out of the Enterprise*
      Larsson;Our power systems may be one of the most advanced in the fleet, but it does not cope with Engiens at maximum, shields at maximum, every beam at maximum and power diverted to the weapons and shields.
      Okay. Take power from non esential systems. Do what ever it takes! The Shadows and beavers will not win this fight!
      *An explosion of sparkles. Flames erupts from the back of the bridge, people falls and pipes starts to fall down*
      Hansen;Shields at 10%! We're going critical!
      Larsson;Sir. A warship is going strait for the capital! IT has lanched it's fighters and are attacking!
      Fire! Follow it!
      *The Enterprise followos the warship and She starts to fire.*
      Hansen;We are loosing shields!
      Larsson;The warship is about to explode!
      Revert back to space!We're going to go down!
      Give me the controls!*A joystick flips up and I take control*
      *I Pull hard on the controls, and the combined power of the explosion makes the Enterprise go up into space*
      That was close!
      Hansen;The power from the explosion seems to have pushed our shields from 3% to 23%.
      Wow.
      Larsson;The sattelite defences are going online.
      That's good.
      Now. Open fire. But at a slower rate. I want as much power as possible to the shields. I have made to many misstakes when it come to shields and weapons.
      *The Enterprise is heavely damaged. And ships just poor into New Terra.*
      *Subspace com to Dh, C-THor, Tigress*
      Please. Me and Ranger can't do it any more. They are on New Terra, They are over New TErra. I have lost half my crew. The Enterprise is going. Come!Come!If the Enterprise leavs, we can't hold on! Even the ships in space dock and in museums are up here! Ships that hasn't been in battles for 20 years!Help. Come.
      Larsson, lay in a course for Atlantis!
      *The Enterprise goes to Atlantis*
      *In the Atlantis control room. An alarm starts to beep after detecting a heavely damage vessel that's hailing*
      *Me and my bridge come up on the screen*
      McKay. New TErra. She's under attack by many and I mean many shadows.
      *The Enterprise lands on the Titanus*
      *On Atlantis*
      I have taken the 6 ZPMs that I had on the Enterprise to power us. But I guess that you have some ZPMs?
      McKay;With your 6. We have 12.
      Good.
      Sheppard;Major Banks. Please power up the Stardrive.
      *Seconds later. Atlantis shoots out of hyperspace over New TErra. Opening fire.*
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

*the Hyperion shoots out of temporal subspace, the last itme i can use it with whatsa left of the hellion power supply*

Dh; All weapons open fire. How many ship sare there?
        Watts; 1200 enemy, 300 of ours left sir. Even ships from the Terra museum are up here chipping in.
        Marks; sir ground reports are in. Over 4.8 billion killed, our ground army has just mobilised and beginning to fight back, but they are fighting a loosing battle. shadow transports have landed everywhere, and the actual shadow species has some present, and thye just rp through our lines, ou fire cannot harm them as they are to physiologically advanced.
        Dh; Target all lead shadow vessels, use the hellion power supply.
        Watts; SIR?!
        Dh; If Terra is going to survive we have to use it. Let everything run on hellion, let hellion databse flow through the computers to give extremely better everything.
        *the powersource and entire hellion database is let flow into the ship, as hundreds of new controls apear, all systems on ther ship improve. The power source makes the hyperion the isngle most powerful ship in the known universe,but it cannot last*
        Watts;...well, at least we get to see the Hyperion at her best once, right.
        Dh; Indeed. do it Watts.
        *it is intiated, and many more weapon turrets appear on the ship from beneath panels, along with several absolutely massive cannons. It all fires, the hellion beams rip through shadowhives in seconds, along with the cannons. in 10 seconds 7 pure shadow ships are destroyed, and over 30 warships attack with 80 hives and my ship takes relatively no damage because of the powerred shield.*
        Watts; this....this is god-like.
        Dh; We may be, but no one else out there is. focus on helping the ships up here, im going to the ground to help secure Earth city (capital).
        *i beam down, suited in thick, heavy looking armour, but it is very light osmehow. The hellion mark is on the chest as an emblem, it is obviously hellion.*

Dh; Marines, take up flanking positions here, and here. Cover fire layed down on these shadow transport ships while we secure a perimter. Hayes, i want you on the 50.cal railgun.

Hayes; Aye sir, lets move out! Hoo-ah!
        *10 marines hoah wthh im, then begin to run. They take up positions. Deep inside the city, silence embues. Only the footsteps of the soldiers can be heard, as the huge skyscrapers everywhere block out the sun. The main shadow invasion force came from an entirely new shadow ship neverk seen before. The Shadow MOTHERSHIP. It is massive, bigger than the city itself it sits on the edge of the city, on top of many buildings now turned to dust. We see it, it is all black and purple neon, as a flash of purple is seen. An energy blast is incoming, and is only now realised. The marines scream and jump out the way, only for6 of them to be incinerated*
        Hayes; Yo Bas*ards!!!!
        Dh; Hayes, we must ocmplete the mission.
        Hayes; I now....
        Dh; Come on - *just as i say this, we hear the loud, high pitched piercing screach of a shadow commander. It terrifies everone except me and hayes, as we see figures of things moving aroudn in the shadow, we get paranoid.*
        Marine;; Sir, i odnt like the look of this, were walking into an ambu- *a thin purple beam of energy pierces him head and comes through the other side at insanse speeds, as the marine drops to the floor dead.*
        Dh; Shi-Down!
        *we hide behind a vehicle, as suddenly huge amounts of purple enemy fire zips past us over our heads, colldiing with buildingsa and other cars, causing explosions and rubbel to be thrown in our faces*
        Dh; alright look, hayes. I can survive this in this armour, not for long, ut i can draw their fire. Im going to ge to that car over there, and when i do, you run to the one on the opposite end of the street. From there we should be able to pick them off.
        Hayes; Understood.
        *i run, rolling forward im shot in the leg which does reach my flesh, but not deep*
        Dh; Argh! Hayes, run!
        *hayes runs, and gets instanly shot by purple pistol fire fomr the shadow commander, who stands high on a pile of rubble dressed in black robes. the shadow commander is a typical shadow physiquye, very tall and muscular*
        Dh; NO!
        SC; Come out little earthling. Theres no point in hiding, youl either die or get stunned and tortured.
        Dh; Those dont sound like veyr good reasons for me to come outright now.
        Sc; Ah so you are there. we must speak, commander...what?
        Dh; Heart. Commander Heart.
        *i shout*
        Sc; Really? you cannot be serious? The famous commander heart, captain of the Hyperion. You have killed many of my brothers, but believe me this is where ti will stop
        *an ugly, evil grin appears on the shadows face*
        Dh; You can't stop me. not by yourself, your too weak.
        Sc; Your little entisements wont work with me human.
        *i get up, throw my weapon to the ground and walk forward toward the commander, as other shadow troops hide aroudn the sides of me in buildings weapons ready*
        SC; You humans were such harsh armour. It must tire your frail bodies out.
        Dh; Youd be suprised how not tired i am. In fact, i still think i can kick your a$$.
        SC; An amusing insult, seeing as i do not have, an "a$$".
        Dh; You must have some pride..
        Sc; what?
        dh; Well surely you dont plan on just...shooting me. I mean give me some repsect, i kill hundreds if not thousands of you little critters, hundreds of your ships and you plan on ending it with a pull of a trigger? That just..sucks.
        SC; Oh i had no intention of shooting you Commander Heart.
        *he throws his weapon to one side and walks up to me, taller than me*
        Dh; So you do have some courage and pride afterall. Standard fight, i presume?
        Sc; Fight? i will not dirty my hands with your disgusting human flesh. your coming aboard the mothership, to meet the supreme leader fot he entire shadow empire.
        Dh; the big daddy? you mean to say you are out there invading hundreds of galaxies and taking them over, and the one, collective leader has come to see me? Dam i must be good....
        Sc; come human.
        Dh; Lead the way Fred.
        Sc; Fred?
        Dh; Yeah i give you guys names cause you dont seem to have any.
        Fred; Fred it is, then.
        *i follow Fred, as he is now known, into th emothership.

NOTE: Noone come rescue me. You cant destroy the mothership, you cant hurt it, only hurt by it. this is the BIG DADDY of the shadows, the leader, and im going to see him, who knows what will happen. anyway, have fun up there in space

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

I wake up in an underground facility. I start to move.

Sargof: Be still.

Ranger: Sargof? What?

I recognized the underground prison. The ceiling shakes and dust falls to the floor.

Ranger: How did I get here?

Sargof: I brought you here.

Ranger: Why?

Sargof: You saved me from the shadows once, I just returned the favor.

Ranger: Thanks. Why aren't you dead?

Sargof: The shadows did fire on the city but we survived because this place is underground.

Ranger: You got out when the force fields shut off.

Sargof: Yes.

Ranger: Where are the others?

Sargof: Dead.

Ranger: How did you find me?

Sargof: I saw your 302 crash. I went to the crash sight in hopes to find the ship intact, the only thing intact was you.

Ranger: Yeah barely.

I look to my left and see a piece of twisted metal with blood on the end. I realized that had come out of me. I push myself into a sitting position.

Ranger: Do you know what's going on?

Sargof: No.

Ranger: We need to get out of here.

Sargof: Yes.

Ranger: Where is Eddison when I need him?

Suddenly my radio comes to life.

Eddison: Sir? Sir if you can hear me please respond.

Ranger: Give me that.

Sargof hands me the radio.

Ranger: Eddison?

Eddison: Yes sir. Are you alright? Where are you?

Ranger: I'm alright, for now. We are in the underground prison.

Eddison: I'm beaming you up now.

Sargof and I are beamed to the Oddyssey.

Eddison: Good to have you back sir.

Ranger: Yeah. How are things going?

Eddison: Not good.

Ranger: How many ships do we have?

Eddison: 300.

Ranger: How many shadows?

Eddison: 1,200.

Ranger: Great!

Sargof: I might be able to help you.

Eddison: How?

Ranger: Do we still have the AR device?

Eddison: ( Understanding what we're about to do.) Yes sir.

Ranger: Good. Power it up, we're going to get some help.

A few minutes later the Oddyssey disappears in a flash of white light.

Ranger
          sigpic
          God Bless America

Comment

GT aboard the Trojan shoots out of hyperspace over new Terra.

G.T.: Open up on them with everything we have.

Mira: Already done.

hundreds of drones and beams shoot out of the Trojan.

G.T: Do you have any friends that could help?

Mira: A few, i've already contacted them. they're on their way.

G.T: Good.

G.T: Wells, how's it going over there?

Wells: Good sir.

G.T: How about the other ship?

Wells: They're holding up well.

G.T: Keep me updated.

Wells: Yes sir.

com cuts.

several ships exit hyperspace and begin fireing.

Marc: How's it going sis?

Mira: Pretty good, feels good to be back in action.

Marc: No kidding.

thirty minutes later.

Mira: We can't hold on much longer.

G.T: I noticed.

G.T: Wells?

Wells: Not good sir.

G.T: Come on Ranger!
            sigpic

Comment

*On the Bridge of the Carter*
              She was built in this time. And she isn't damaged! Take positions!Power up all weapons. And open fire!
              *The Carter starts to fire. And she fires. She fires hard*
              Larsson;The report just came in from Titanus: The Enterprise Adriani core seems to activated and it just healed the ship. It's as good as new!
              Get her here. We'll fight with this baby til she get's her!
              Hansen;SHields at 40%!
              Get some more power! Take a ZPM from Atlantis!
              Larsson;We can't! Atlantis is taking heavy damage! Her shields are already buckuling!
              Get her to hyperspace! Get the Titanus here instead!
              *Atlantis goes to hyperspace. And the Enterprise comes in*
              Every body, Get to the Enterprise! I'll take care of this ship!
              *A large explosion. Every one beams of as the cumputer says "Shields are offline.".*
              *I input a command and beams 3 out of 4 ZPMs to the Enterprise*
              *When the Carter is seconds away from an implosion, I ramm her into a cluster of hives and war ships. I beam off, and the Carter explodes. Taking out the cluster of 50 hives and 23 warships*
              *A channel to the remains of the Jaffa*
              This is Admiral Rasunda of New Terra. We are under attack of hundreds upon hundreds of Shadows and beavers. We need help. I can't speak any more. They are listening. Please, help!
              *With thoose words said. I cut the com. And minutes later, about 50 jaffa ships drops out of hyperspace*
              Jaffa commander;´Rasunda. We have headed your distress call. This is what we can spare. There are only 10 Jaffa on every ship. Jaffa out!
              Well that is great!
              *The Jaffa ships launches fighters upon fighters. And They open fire. But instead of being gold bolts, it is yellow beams. Power full indeed*
              That's new. Now. Hook up the Adriani core with other systems. And prep for massive overload.
              Larsson;*Swallows*Yes.
              Me on intercom;All hands prep for overload. Prep for overload!
              *I push a button. And every thing shakes. Sparkles flies and consoles change. And then. After a full 2 minutes, the Enterprise is not an Aurora any more. It's a new class of ship. It has things never seen before. And it now starts to deal out damage!*
              Open up. With every thing...
              *The Enterprise starts to fire. Instead of drones, a weapon that looks like drones but more power full opens up. Asgard beams are now red and much more power full and, well, every thing is more power full.*
              sigpic

Comment

G.T: Hook up some more ZPMs.

Mira: Done.

G.T: Wells, how's it going?

Wells: Better, we found a core and we're powering it up.

G.T: Good beam me over.

does so.

Wells: Welcome back.

G.T: Yeah.

the core powers up and the Twilight begins to spread her justice.

G.T.
                sigpic

Comment

On the Oddyssey. We have arrived in the Duterian home reality. Sargof has been gone for twenty minutes.
                  Eddison: I bet he won't come back.
                  Ranger: Sargof will Eddison.
                  Eddison notices that I'm bleeding.
                  Eddison; Sir, are you okay?
                  Ranger: jsut a run in with a piece of metal, nothing to worry about.
                  Eddison sighs. A few minutes later the whole crew is shocked when 2,020 ships come out of hyperspace.
                  Ranger: See? What did i tell you? Hail the command ship.
                  Eddison: Yes sir.
                  Sargof appears on screen.
                  Ranger: Cool ship, is it yours?
                  Sargof: Yes, she is mine.
                  Ranger: Two thousand! Wow!
                  Sargof: We are tired of the shadows.
                  Ranger: Oh yeah. Replicator satellites?
                  Sargof: Yes. We were allied with many Replicators and when they were wiped out we took all their stuff.
                  Ranger: How are you going to power them?
                  Sargof: We have a planet sized source.
                  Ranger: Sweet!
                  Sargof: Indeed.
                  Ranger: Okay, let's go.
                  (Most of Sargof's fleet is equal to the Oddyssey.)
                  Over new Terra. G.T is blinded for a moment as two thousand ships come in from an alternate reality.
                  G.T's jaw drops.
                  G. T: Wow!
                  Ranger: Hail, Rasunda and G.T.
                  Eddison: Yes sir.
                  Ranger; Look who i brought with me.
                  G.T: How?
                  Rasunda: How?
                  Ranger: Long story.
                  All the Duterians engage the shadows and the twenty Replicator satellites that the Duterians brought with them activate. ( The Duterians brought their planet sized power source with them but they put it somwhere else. The Duterians found out how to stop the gates from over riding each other.) The Oddyssey is faring well against the Shadows as are the Duterians. After a few minutes three Duterian war ships are destroyed by the biggest ship in space.
                  Ranger: Get us close to that ship. We're taking her over.
                  Eddison: What?!
                  Ranger: Just do it.
                  Eddison does so.
                  I run down to the ring room where several Marines are waiting for me.
                  Marine 1: What do you need us to do sir.
                  Ranger: We're going to board the biggest ship in space.
                  Marine 2: Sounds fun.
                  Ranger: it will be fun now that we have these.
                  I throw each one of them a Duterian personal cloaking device.
                  Ranger: They won't be able to see you.
                  I pull out an old piece of Ancient technology.
                  Marine1: What's that?
                  Ranger: The Ancient version of a light saber.
                  Marine2: Sweet!
                  Ranger: Mine.
                  We activate our personal cloaking devices and walk onto the rings. I nod and we are ringed away. We arrive on the big shadow ship.
                  Ranger: This way.
                  I lead the way toward the bridge. We run into a few shadows but they don't see us.
                  Marine1: This is cool.
                  Ranger: Yeah.

Ranger
                  sigpic
                  God Bless America

Comment

NOTE: Ras please dont copy my ideas, i came up witht he changing ship and system upgrades, i mean a bigger power source making your stuff more powerful is fine, but the ship changing? Really...And Ranger i already came up with a lightsaber in this war lol

Anyway read this, its about the over all shadow leader, and the beggining of a whole new, extremely tougher fight on a universal scale to come*

*in a massive hall, i am in a deep circle. above shadows sit in floating chairs, hundreds of them, as the commander lurks out of the darkness. He is disgutingly muscular, his spine ha sspikes and sticks out, he has claws and beast like teeth (looks alot like the evil hulk from the incredible hulk movie), veins popping all over and extremely tall he stomps up to me*

Shadowsupremeoverlord (SSO); Commander Heart, i presume.
                    Dh; That's..me. I must say, your not as big as i though youd be (sarcasm)
                    SSO; I am the overlord of the entire shadow empire. The mere fact that you have seen me in person has given you the utmost honour in the entire universe.
                    Dh; Yeah, sure.
                    SSO; Why have you come to this place?
                    *i get serious*
                    Dh; This "place" is my home. This planet belongs tot he Terra empire, Leave or you will be slaughtered.
                    SSO; Hahahahaha! You think you can defeat us? most of our fleet is out on routine galaxy invasions. Or dont you already now, chosen one?
                    Dh; How do you now -*he interrupts*
                    SSO; Now that you are the chosen one? i am the universe, Heart. I am everywhere.
                    Dh; Theres more than one universe. I dont now how you now about me, but that really doesnt matter.
                    SSO; Odeus will not step in and help you this time, young one.
                    Dh; I now, i dont need him any longer.
                    SSO; You think that the knowledge he gave you is enough to beat me? beat the shadow empire!?
                    Dh; You now the ship i command. You also now that it has slaughtered your ships, you throw endless amounts of soldiers and ships at the Hyperion, and yet she is still here. That is testament to what we can do!
                    SSO; That ship was not even created by you. You have not even exploited its full potential, by a long shot. The ships you have faced in this galaxy are NOTHING compared to our main fleet. These ships are merely the advanced warning, before the full invasion comes down upon your "empire" and we crush you as we have done thousands of races!

Dh; Send what you can, you will need it. The fact is, the legacy ship is in my possesion, and i now that scares you!
                    SSO; I WILL SEND HUNDREDS OF THESE MOTHERSHIPS TO THIS GALAXY, AND YOUR DISGUSTING RACE SHALL BE CLEANSED FORM THIS UNIVERSE ONCE AND FOR ALL!
                    Dh; no. i wont let you do that.
                    *my veins glow green, and my strength and speed increase ten if not twenty fold along with everything else, healing etc.*
                    DH: THIS IS WHERE YOU DIE!!
                    *the shadows surrounding us all get to their feet*
                    SSO; SO BE IT, YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOUR OWN FATE!!!!!

He comes at me at blistering speeds, crushing the ground in his wake. I ready myself, him being alot larger than me. He collides into me, as i go shooting across the floor from a fist to the chest and i roll several hundred metres

Dh; arrghh..*i stumble onto my feet but fall back onto one knee, blood dripping out of my mouth onto the floor made of silver*

*he runs at me again, his muscles gaining size as he readies a punch. I manage to get to my feet, only to be knocked back into a wall several hundred metres away, and indenting into the wall doing some nasty damage to my body*

SSO: Im suprised your frail body has survived this long! congratulations! AHAHAHAH!

*I am embedded into the wall, as my head droops, my entire middle section of my face is bruised, (cheeks and eyes bruised), and my nose is basically crushed, as blood pours out all over my armour which seems to make no difference. I look up, my vision heavily blurred and in huge maount of pain, i fallto the floor*

Dh; I....i cant do this....

SSO; finally giving up, human!?

Dh; I cant....not this time, not ever! You have killed ot many of my people to live!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

*my face heals itself, as i jump to my feet with my fractured spine and ribs being fixed also (keep in mind i cannot do this, only once) and i begin walking towards the SSO, as he runs towards me. we reach eachother, and he brings his knee up to hit me, while i pout my arm up and easily block it *my eyes are all green glowing heavily* i grab his leg and rip it off then thro it to the floor. As he squeels on the floor, i jump ontop of him, strangle him, and repeatedly smash him in the face, breaking all bones or anything else in his face. I get stunned form shadows above, but i manage to stay up and i keep punching SSO. SSO nears death, as a gun lowers form the ceiling and i click a special button on my hip armour*

Dh; Watts; ge tme out of here now!

*the cannon fires with pin point precision, a thin beam considering the massive cannons size, it pierces me through the heart, as i drop to the floor i am beamed out by the hyperions shortyl improved beaming and sensors. The Shadow supreme Overlord SURVIVES, but only just*

*i lye on the bridge of the Hyperion, which has sparks coming out of the ceiling sometimes, and shields constantly being pounded*

Watts; Commander Heart!
                    Dh; ...i got to the leader...ughhh...*i faint, and re awake in the medical room fully healed*
                    Doc; Seems like releasing all hellion data and power source improves absolutely evberyhting, the core scanned you and fixed you inside the machine. its amazing, but it ownt last.
                    Dh; I feel good as new, thanks doc.
                    Doc; Was'nt me, i just shoved oyu in the device commander. The ship somehow linked to your blood stream, its weird. the readingsa coming your brain were off the charts
                    Dh; I am connected with the ship. when we first found it, the ship implanted cables into my body and my mind was opened to absolutely everything. oculdnt handle it for long, so all the info is in my head somewhere, i just cant use it. i need to get back to the bridge...

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dragon_Heart;10704906] And Ranger i already came up with a lightsaber in this war lol [QUOTE]

Right, forgot about that.

On the Shadow ship. We are moving toward the bridge. about 100 shadows pass us on the way but don't see us because we are cloaked. We have reached the bridge.

Ranger: Show time.
                      We de-cloak. the shadows are really surprised. We then kill all the shadows on the bridge before they can raise the alarm.
                      Ranger: Okay, seal this room and vent the atmosphere.
                      Marine1: Yes sir.
                      The bridge is sealed and the atmosphere is vented killing all the shadows on the ship.
                      Marine3: The ship is ours.
                      Ranger: Great! Now target the other shadow ships.
                      Marine4: Yes sir.
                      I sit down, watching the fight in my new ship. The other shadows are surprised when one of their ships start firing on them. The shadows target my new ship with all their weapons fire.
                      Ranger: How are we doing?
                      Neilson: Shields are at 70%.
                      Ranger: Good.
                      Neilson: We have another power source that hasn't been touched.
                      Ranger: Bring it online.
                      Neilson: Yes sir.
                      Suddenly my ship expands greatly, revealing several new weapons systems and adding a layer to the shields.
                      Neilson: Shields are at 170%.
                      Ranger: Sweet!
                      Neilson: We have more powerful weapons as well.
                      Ranger: Great use them.
                      After three hours 400 shadow ships remain. My new ship has been battered but her shields are still holding.
                      Ranger: Status!?
                      Neilson: Shields are at 70%, weapons are still at full power.
                      Ranger: Keep going.
                      Finally the shadows retreat with only 350 ships left. We only have 120 out of several thousand.
                      Ranger(Weakly): Are they gone?
                      Ranger: Get me to the Oddyssey.
                      I try to get up but i can't.
                      Ranger: Okay I lost more than I thought.
                      I get up and then I pass out.

Ranger
                      sigpic
                      God Bless America

Comment

*finally baack on the bridge*

Dh; Both fleet stauses?
                        Watts;the shadows have fled with only 350 ships left, but we only have 120 left.
                        Dh; Then they could have defeated us, why did they retreat?
                        *the mothership in terra begins to move and lift off, causing humongous earthquakes*
                        Dh; What about the mothership?
                        Watts; it slifitng off. ......its now in the atmosphere
                        *it dwarfs everyhting else in space bar the planet*
                        Watts; its firing on Ranger's shadow ship sir!
                        *ranger looses shields in minutes as 304s and every other capable ship attack it, barely hurting its shields*
                        Dh; Get us infront of rangers ship!
                        *rangers ship gets pounded, andd eventually blows up as i beam the crew off*

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

*On a sparkle bridge of the Enterprise. Pipes are also leaking*
                          Hansen;Shields at 50%!
                          Target vital systmes on that ship! Prep to beam nukes into the ship!
                          Larsson;Sir, Titanus just lost her shields! They all just died! But the Titanus is on auto pilot and is about to ram the shadow ship!
                          Beam the ZPMs of!*ZPMs beams*
                          *The central tower on Titanus collapses and seconds later, it hits the shadow ship.*
                          Larsson;Enemy vessels shields down to 70%!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wells: It's over sir, the shadows fled.

G.T: How many did we lose?

Wells: Out of 300 we have 120 left.

i put my hands over my face.
                            sigpic

Comment

*People are cheering on my bridge as the shadow ship enters hyperspace with holes in it's hull*
                              Me on intercom;Great work every one!Fantastic!We couldn't have a better Terran defence fleet or personel!
                              Larsson;Sir, casulties are in. 10 bilion dead. Humans.
                              Oh god. No. How many ships did we loose?
                              Hansen;About 400 ships sir.
                              NO!NO!This was not supposed to happen!
                              Larsson;Sir, we need to split up the population. We can have people here, but we need to split it up.
                              Me on fleet wide com;All ships out of New Terra, please come back at once and prep for an emergency evacuation. All ships over New Terra, beam up as many people as you can and go to your designated fall back planet.(Incase of New Terra was ever to fall.)
                              Now. Beam up. All legacy ships, you will go to diferent planets. Now. Only about 10 milons will be left here and most of them will be militarys. I will go to Lunar colony. I will handel the things in that sector.
                              Now. Start the beam ups. Familys will go to the same planets as will friends. Now, move out!
                              *Ships starts to beam up people. And ships starts to move out*
                              *Staring out from the bridge window, I se smoke and craters and fires from the ground.*
                              Ok then guys. Now, Larsson, stay till the last of our 6000 ships leaves.
                              sigpic

Comment

I wake up on the Hyperion.

Ranger: Neilson, I thought I said to take me to the Oddyssey.
                                Neilson: That's funny.
                                Ranger: What happened?
                                Neilson: DH saved our lives. The shadow mothership destroyed the ship we were on.
                                Ranger: Oh. I can't believe I missed that.
                                Neilson smiles.
                                Ranger: Okay, i want to get back to the Oddyssey.
                                I am beamed over to the Oddyssey.
                                Eddison: Good to have you back sir.
                                Ranger: All thanks to DH. How did she fare in the battle?
                                Eddison: Very well, we only lost shields once.
                                Ranger: You did better than I did, my ship got destroyed.
                                Eddison: Yeah I saw that. The rest of the bridge crew were pretty sure you were dead.
                                Ranger: Nope, still here.
                                I walk onto the familiar bridge.
                                Ranger: Did Sargof survive?
                                Eddison: yeah.
                                Ranger: How many ships did they loose?
                                Eddison: 1,000. We lost 400.
                                Ranger: Great!
                                Eddison: DH also learned that this is only the tip of the ice burg.
                                Ranger: Things keep getting better.
                                Eddison: Yeah. We need ships fast.
                                Ranger: We could help with that.
                                Eddison: How?
                                Ranger: Fleets from alternate realities.
                                Eddison: What?
                                Ranger: You heard me. Hook up the AR drive, we're heading out.
                                Moments later the Oddyssey appears in an alternate reality.
                                Ranger: Where are we?
                                Eddison: In orbit over new Terra.
                                Ranger: Hail them.
                                Neilson: yes sir.
                                Ranger: This is commander Gate Ranger of the New Terra ship Oddyssey, please respond.
                                G.T appears on screen.
                                G.T: Ranger?
                                Ranger: Yeah.
                                G.T: That's impossible.
                                Ranger: I'm from an alternate reality.
                                G.T: Okay.
                                Ranger: We need your help.
                                G.T: Shadows?
                                Ranger: Yes.
                                G.T: That we can help you with, what's going on with your war?
                                Ranger: The shadows have sent a huge fleet to destroy New Terra but we fought them back. We found out that the fleet that we just faced is only the tip of the ice burg.
                                G.T: How many ships do you need?
                                Ranger: As many as you can give me.
                                G.T: Sure. I have helped many people with the shadows.
                                G.T Lights up and it is revealed that G.T is an acended being.
                                Ranger: You accended?
                                G.T: Why are you surprised? Here are 200 Auroras for your use.
                                Ranger: Thank you, do they have AR drives?
                                G.T: I'll send them with you, go.
                                Ranger: Thank you.
                                The Oddyssey returns to our reality with 200 Auroras to use.

Ranger
                                sigpic
                                God Bless America

Comment

Working...
                                X