• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could we just drop this power thing!?
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

yes but its inproper physics...its a LAW of physics (nearly)
      sigpic

Comment

Cooper;Shields are at 90% and holding.
        Good. Re direct fire to fire on the second largest ship. I want to save the lead ship for later.
        *A hyperspace window opens, but nothing comes through. All of the sudden, the Enterprise is sucked into it and it closes. And nothing more comes through*
        Where are we?
        Larsson;In hyperspace. But it seems like we are traveling through time. Acording to our temporal sensors, we are in the 900th century and backwards. We are now at the time of the pyramids. I am reading several Goa'uld ships.
        But we aren't in the Milky Way.
        Cooper;No, but we where. We have traveled back in time and we are in the Milky Way.
        Okay.
        Larsson;We are dropping out. We are 1 milion years before the ancients left the Milky Way.
        Cooper;We are over a planet. Several ships are aproaching. They are of...Adriani design.
        This is Commander Rasunda of the Adriani warship Enterprise.
        Adriani Commander;Rasunda, we have taken you here so that you can return with an armada of Adriani ships. We will beam you down to our commanders.
        *I beam down*
        Adriani councillor;Rasunda. We know about your battles with Beavers. We can no longer sit and watch. The Enterprise is an old ship. It was never ment to be in this kinde of battles.
        Okay. Ehm, could you please tell me why you've taken me here?
        AC;To give you ships. Right now, we got about 1000 Adriani warships. All is about 3/4ths as strong as your ship Comander Rasunda. And, we are giving you a new vessel. It is as large as the one knowned to you as "dh" ship. And as power full. It islong, very long.
        OKay. But what will happen to the Enterprise?
        AC;It will be given under your command as well. We will activate an, to you, unknowned subrutine that will make the Enterprise a mobile city ship. It will be larger then anything knowned to the universe.
        Why are you giving theese to us?
        AC;It is cause we are about to be defeated by the Shadows. We know that you will kill them, but you need more ships to fight beavers.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
          yes but its inproper physics...its a LAW of physics (nearly)

Science in stargate makes no sense with our current technology. Your "capacitor" applies to your own technology, it is your OPINION not scientific fact. I am using simple science, it is scientific fact in our world.
          So really, you cannot say wether my power geenration is large or small because you obviously have no grasp of science in reality.

Ras, we are only discussing it.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Okay, I don't know what to say. I am, thank you!
            AC;Yes. You will have many ships. Yes. And, as all of our ships can only be commanded by Adriani, you will get medicine so that you can inject the commanders with a serum that will give them Adriani sub DNA.
            OKAY. But they wont have telekenisis powers?
            AC;No. It is just you that have that.
            Okay. Good. But should we stay here, or should we leave now?
            AC;You will leave with the ships. You will get command of the AWS Amateus. After our Fleet commander Amateus to perish doing the battle of Sestus 5.
            But, our main world is named Lunar colony, and it is located on Sestus 5.
            AC;Ok. Then if you scan with you Adirani sensors, you should notice Adriani citys, some where on that planet.
            Ok. If you could transport me and my crew to the Amateus?
            AC;I think thats for the best. The Shadow fleet just dropped out at the edge of the system.
            Ok, we'll get on our way. But, use the Enterprise in this battle. She's worth it.
            AC;Very well.*I beam*
            *On the Bridge of the Amateus, glass covers the roof, front of the bridge and the upper walls on the sides. The bridge is very spacius, and white.*
            Larsson, bring the temporal hyperdrive online(time travel drive. the Amateus is the only one equiped with that kind of drive.)
            *The 1000 ships goes to hyperspace. As shadows bombards the Adriani home world. Just as the window close, the Enterprise erupts in green/purple energy. Destroying the system. Saving the Hellion and Haurrican hokme world.*
            Larsson;This ship is amazing. We can look back wards in time and forward!
            Cooper;Theese weapons, there is more so then on any other ships.
            Larsson;Sir!There is 1400 adriani power cores in supplise. 1000 are going to the adriani ships. And we got 250 for our selfs!
            What about the other 150?
            Larsson;We should save them. And if we deplete one of ours, we just fill it up.
            But then maybe we should just take 200 for our selves and 700 for the other ships. The rest of the Adriani ships can be powered by their usual power core or ZPMs.
            *The Amateus and the rest of the Adriani fleet drops out of hyperspace over Lunar colony, now knowned as Sestus 5*
            *The Amateus beams down the cores exept 200 for it's selves and jumps to the battle with the beavers to help out.*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post

Sorry about the swearing, i dont now wha ti was doing. its not a HUGE deal anyway, but i do apologise.
              If you were talking to me, it's okay.

Ranger
              sigpic
              God Bless America

Comment

On the Oddyssey in the middle of the battle.
                Green: Rasunda is....
                The console explodes killing him.
                Ranger: What was he about to say?
                Adams: Rasunda left.
                Ranger: Again?
                Adams: Sir?
                Ranger: Never mind. how are we doing?
                Adams: Pretty good. Shields are at 50% and holding.
                Ranger: What's our damage?
                Adams: Decks 19-25 have been severly damaged but they are still intact.
                Ranger: I'll take the weapons console, you take the backup nav console.
                Adams: Yes sir.
                The Oddyssey continues her fight when more beavers arrive.
                Adams: Sir, more beavers just arrived!
                Ranger: How many?
                Adams: Sensors have just been disabled the best estimate i have is three hundred.
                Ranger: Great! We're firing blind.
                Adams: The security protocal just kicked in, it has taken the weapons off-line.
                Ranger: WHAT?! We're sitting ducks without weapons. is there a way around the system?
                Adams: Maybe.
                Ranger: Get to work on it.
                Adams: Yes sir.
                Within a few minutes our weapons are back on line. With the sensors disabled I'm firing by sight. We manage to destroy a few beaver hives.

Ranger
                sigpic
                God Bless America

Comment

Ras, your makign yourself waaaay to powerful. I mean come on dude, looking forward and back int the future at will? hundreds of these so called powercores? 1000 adriani warships? PLUS to add to that your taking them from the past which will ALTER the current events extremely. Im not being harsh or nasty, but you have gone waaaay overboard. The power is really getting to your head, so could you revise what you just said? I mean, your claiming to have the most weapons than any other ship? seriously dude. and on top of that, TELEKINESIS!Actually i dont mind telekinesis

anyway Ras, im really not trying to be nasty to you, i only saying, coudl you tone it down just a little please? you know, few less ships, power cores etc. Obviously its not up to me, but its just a suggestion to keeping this war somewhat measurable.

*at plnet Hellion among the vast humongous hellion cities, a large tower (about 37,000 feet up, yes thats the same height as an passenger jet flies at, very very high up)*

Hellion command coucil; Hellion sensors picked up Rasunda goign back in time.
                  Dh; I didnt even think it was possible.
                  HCC; Hellion sensors are far beyond anyhting we have ever had before. We are picking them up, they are coming back to our time with 1000 what seems to be adriani warships. The enterprise is not there.
                  Dh; I will take the Hyperion and a fleet of our ships.

*coming out of temporal space, my massive fleet of HSS ships await the arrival. I have about 400 HSS (hellion Safeguard Ship) now, all extremely powerful. they are ZEUS class with heavy amounts of hellion technolog yin them, so they are different design with green glow outside and in on certain seciotns. also they are all equipped with a small version of my generator*

Dh; All ships power down and prep for SKB.(ship knockout blastwave)
                  HSS fleet; understood.
                  *the window opens and out come 1000 adriani ships, unsuspecting us. and we dont now for ceertain they are friendly*
                  Dh; Fire the wave.
                  *a bubble type thing, green and kinda transparent covers the whole rea and all shiips, knocking everything offline on all adriani ships, even the lights,*
                  Dh; Order the HSS ships to boot back up. Begin beaming over supersoldiers, take hold of those ships. Beam them aboard.
                  *all HSS ships power up, and begin transporting supersoldiers aboard the adriani ships. they take the brdige and immediate decks and stun every persoannel aboard them, then fly the ships to Hellion where i realise the largest, most powerful ship has rasunda at its bridge*

Ras; dh why are you doing this! let us all go and give back all of our ships!
                  Dh; It was a precaution we had to take rasunda. i am sorry. everything will be returned to you
                  *all ships are freed and the HSS fleet stands down, and lets the adriani ships move out*
                  Ras; So we went back in time..
                  Dh; I now, we detected you.
                  Ras; Oh.
                  Dh; Listen, im sorry about that...incident.
                  Ras; it is ok.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

NOTE:It's ok Dh. Maybe 200 Adriani ships and 50 power cores?
                    But I'm keeping my telekinesys. And the Amateus hasn't that many weapons, just as many as the Aeon/Hyperion. So I stand corected.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                      NOTE:It's ok Dh. Maybe 200 Adriani ships and 50 power cores?
                      But I'm keeping my telekinesys. And the Amateus hasn't that many weapons, just as many as the Aeon/Hyperion. So I stand corected.
                      You could probably double those numbers, you know, equal my HSS fleet?

I said i liked the telekinesis idea Im not entirely human also, so i have some "tricks" i miust unlock in this war.

Completely agreed. Its just hyperion ras

*over Hellion*

Dh; How is the fleet?
                      Watts; Ready sir.
                      Dh; Good. put them in defensive positions. open a comm to rasunda.
                      Mark;s comm channel 1 is open sir.
                      Dh; Rasunda, planet hellio is being approached by 600 beaver vessels. although my fleet could easily handle this amount, the ships are new to our scaners, never seen befroe, and are giving off crazy power output. We would like it if you aided in the fight with your new fleet just ot ensure no losses on our side.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazmux View Post
                        My race is your ally, Wazmux says.
                        You do not want to make the allmighty Aztecs angry

A purple string, shaped like a twoheaded snake crawls out of the Ehecatl, enters hyperspace, and the Hyperion is attacked. The "snake" attacks the ship, and as the "snake" increases its strenght to brake through the Hyperions sheild, it becomes white, and finally rips away a part of the Hyperion. But, strangely, the part of the hyperion reattaches to the Hyperion.

I am not here to make enemies, and surely not enemies who are nearly as powerfull as us in this powerless stadium. I do not want to harm you more, but the power of the Aztecs must be respected. Your "Major Marks" is not dead, his body is frozeen. I have eaten his heart to worship the gods, but if you are going to be resistant, we will bring him back to you. After modifications has been performed in his brain, ofcourse.
                        Ehecatl out

Dh; any chance of those shields?
                        Watts; certainly sir. we werent expecting that, but we now have shields at full power.
                        Dh; hail them.
                        MArks; Comm is open.
                        Dh; This is commander Heart. You have commited a crime agaisnt the Hellion empire and Terra Federation. Surrender or you shall be fired upon.
                        Was; We took your shields down once, we can do it agaiun. Do not anger the gods.
                        Dh; Gods? ...a religous technologically advanced race...strange. Our shields wer enot even half powered. Try it.
                        *the snake type thing attacks, failing in its attempt and just damaging my shields*
                        Dh; Show these fools who exactly they are messing with Watts.
                        Watts; Happily sir.
                        *energy cannons fir epure white and green energy, sinking into the enemy shields doing huge damage. after aout a minute of this fire, beams begin to reign down upon the enemy ship as its shield is nearing collapse*
                        Dh; Surrender now. PLease, do not make me slaughter you.
                        Was; You are strong, but no match for us.
                        Dh; your over-confidence will be your undoing.
                        *he attakcs one more witht he same result*
                        *sparks*
                        Watts; Sir we just lost shield emmiters 2 and 7.
                        Dh; End it. Now.
                        *a white beam soars out of the hype, and breaks through the ships shields and slicing a chunk out of the enremy ship*
                        Dh; Beam the poeple of that section into the buffer.
                        Was; MY people! we are an endangered species!
                        Dh; I have saved your people. Cease fire.
                        Was; Fine.
                        *he powers down shields and weps*
                        Dh; Now, let me lay down some ground rules. You do not touch ANY person in the terra federation. If you do, the consequences will e far worse than the....minor, damage i have done to your ship now.
                        Was;....

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

On the Oddyssey, the battle is over. All of the beaver fleet has been destroyed.

Ranger: You okay?
                          Adams: Yes sir, but you aren't.
                          Ranger: What?
                          I look down and see that I am bleeding.
                          Ranger: How did that.....
                          I don't get to complete my sentance because I pass out.
                          Adams: Why does this always happen to us?
                          Lattimer: Good question.
                          They take me to the infirmary.
                          Adams: Is the captain okay?
                          Doc: Commander Ranger will be, give it time.
                          Adams: Yes sir. I'm handing the Oddyssey over to G.T for now.
                          Lattimer: Okay, good idea. We don't have a clue on how to run this ship.
                          Adams: Yeah.
                          G.T: What's up?
                          Adams: Ranger is in the infirmary.
                          G.T: Oh, what do you need me to do?
                          Adams: You can take control of the ship.
                          G.T: Oh, okay.
                          Adams: Thank you.

Ranger
                          sigpic
                          God Bless America

Comment

Note: Ohhh. I get the Oddy!

I beam over to the Oddy and head straight to the infirmary.

G.T: What did he get himself into this time?

Doc: Another pipe.

G.T: Darn those pipes!

I head back up to the bridge.

G.T: Lattimer, what's going on?

Lattimer: Not much.

G.T: So I noticed.
                            sigpic

Comment

I wake up in the infirmary.
                              Ranger: What happened?
                              G.T: Pipe.
                              Ranger: Again?!
                              G.T: Yep.
                              Ranger: Unbelieveable!
                              G.T: Indeed.
                              I try to get up but G.T stops me.
                              Ranger: Why can't I get up?
                              G.T: Are you sure you want to know?
                              At that moment a huge wave of pain washes over me.
                              Ranger: Nevermind, I think I know.
                              I lay back down.
                              Ranger: Who's in command?
                              G.T: I am.
                              Ranger: Oh, who gave you the Oddyssey?
                              G.T: Lattimer and Green.
                              Ranger: Okay.
                              G.T: They don't know how to run the ship.
                              Ranger: Ah. Where are we?
                              G.T: In orbit above the lunar colony.
                              Ranger: I don't remember, did we win?
                              G.T: Yep.
                              Ranger: Great. Where is everyone?
                              G.T: Most of the injured are on the Trojan, you aren't there because I thought you would want to stay here.
                              Ranger: You were right about that one.
                              I get up though I am in pain.
                              G.T: You sure you want to get up?
                              Ranger: Why not?
                              Adams runs into the infirmary.
                              Adams: Sir....Commander Ranger.
                              I nod.
                              Adams: Uh two hundred beavers just showed up.
                              Ranger: Great, I'm going to the bridge.
                              G.T helps me up to the bridge and then beams back to the Trojan. The beavers start their attack.

Ranger
                              sigpic
                              God Bless America

Comment

G.T: Open fire.

Bering: Yes sir.

Hundreds of beams shoot out of the Trojan, destorying several Beaver ships.

G.T: Give 'em everything we've got.

Hundreds more beams come out of the Trojan.

Ten minutes later the battle is over.

G.T: Humans 1, Beavers 0.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X