No announcement yet.

BWT 3.2 :- revenge of the Tau'rie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I'm in a large office. My desk is filled with papers. Cole is currently in command of the Amateus*
    Lenny!(My chief of staff)Get in here!
    Lenny;Yes sir. What do you want?
    I am an emperor. An emperor DO NOT sit behinde desks drowning in papper work.
    Lenny;Thoose pages, they are about the IOA trial.
    GET OUT! I NEED TO WORK ON THIS!
    *After 10 hours I'm done. I returne to the Amateus and awaits the trials to begim*
    *2 days later. In court. I'm the judge*
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

IOA members. You are being court martiald for 2 reasons. Treason and crime against humanity.
      IOA1;CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?! We haven't done that!
      Major, show them the video.
      *A video screen is brought up. The video starts. A meeting, the IOA sits and are decsiding to open death camps. Like Hitler in WW2. Later on, you se one of theese camps, with people oposing the DA' being killed mercy less*
      IOA2;I told you, we shouldn't have done that!
      *after a few hours of court we have reached an agree ment*
      Major, if you could read the punishments.
      Major Temoria;For the Treasons, you will serve 210 years in prison. But, for the crimes against humanity, you will be killed. So you don't need the prison.
      IOA, I here by sentens you to death! You will be taken on board the Amateus for execution.
      *Later on the Amateus. Several people and news cameras stand at one of the massive plasma power line running through the ship. I open the door, and they walk in. Dying with in seconds from radiation*
      *another 3 hours later on the bridge of the Amateus*
      *An alarm starts to blare. Sending every one to battle stations*
      Scott;Ihave about 2000 infected ships 2 light years from the galactic border!
      WHAT?! QUICK! Dispatch 2 vessels to the milky way filled with supplies. *The 2 ships leaves*
      Now, raise subspace barriers so that NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING GET'S THROUGH!
      Cole;Right away sir!
      Rasunda to fleet. We're shutting down the galaxy. A subspace barrier, if it is tampered with, the ship will be destroyed by the never ending energy in that barrier. I'm doing this so that the 2000 infected ships can't enter the galaxy!Rasunda out!
      Scott;Sir! The remains of the Deramon fleet(490 ships) droping out of hyperspace now!
      Cole;Sealing the galaxy!*A grey energy barrier goes up around the galaxy. The infected ships are taken out of hyperspace by it. But earth vessels are resistant to that effect, and don't drop out. They SMASH against the barrier and are destroyed*
      sigpic

Comment

Dh; Status?
        'Watts; The Infected ships are coming back online sir, were in deep trouble.
        Dh; Ho wmany ships do we have?
        Marks; Al together? 320, and thats including whats left of the HSS fleets.
        Dh; How many are battle capable?
        Watts; From reports, i'd say about 20.
        Dh; Ok.
        *i use my mind, and beam to the meeting room in the city inside of the hhyperion. the room is masive. and then i bea all commanders in here along with the high council*

Ranger; WHAT!?
        Dh; calm down.
        Ranger; sorry.
        *lots of noise f rom the counsil memebrs and commanders who came through*'
        Dh; quiet down, this is no time for madness to ensue. I now you are all members of the high council, but at this moment in time i feel it is needed that one person take authority over the situation.
        Ranger; And who do you propose that be?
        Dh; For now, we cannot decide. But i am going to brief you on what we WILL do. The infected ships have begun to get back online, meaning we have thousadns of ships that pose an imminenet threat to our survival. This ship does not even have life support..
        Council member 1(CM1); Then we mst leave!
        Dh; DO NOT PANIC! *my voice fills hte halls and makes the members quiet* There is enough air on the ship to last over 5 hours. All crew form all ships will be beamed aboard commander ships and we will leave, and each ship left behind will initiate self destruct. No questions, this order must be caried out.
        *it is done, and half of the infected fleet is neutralized and they think we are dead, but we are in the remaining commander ships, and the hyperion is being towed through hyperspace by the trojan*

*the ship intellignece (NOT AN AI) makes its fist appearance to me, as i connected with it when i found it, i am in the engineering roomm on my own fixing things*

Hyperion; Hello.
        Dh; what? wow...a..hologram?
        Hype; no.
        dh; then...
        Hype; Search your feelings young one, you know what i am.
        Dh; Hyperion?
        Hype; Yes. We are connected, not only on a physical plane, but on a mental and emotional one also.
        Dh; How?
        Hype; You are a young hellion. You were born at the end of the war with the Shadow species, so you will not know of how most hellion technology works.
        Dh; I thought i did, i even built that generator -
        Hype; Yes, a magnificent peice of technology. You are indeed a brilliant scientist and warrior alike, but your experience and knwoledge of our history hinders you.
        Dh; What are you exactly?
        Hype; A being.
        Dh; You are actully alive? how did i not feel it..
        Hype; Your mind was concentrated on matters that i could not inerrupt. Now there is peace, i can reveal myself.
        Dh; How are we connected..?
        Hype; when you found me, under the ground on the planet with hellion ruins, do you not remember we linked? My connector wasplaced into the back of your neck into your cerebellum and brain stem, and we merged.
        Dh; Yes..Yes. i remember.
        Hyperion; I can show you.
        Dh; Show me?
        Hype; what i am, what you now are.
        Dh; Go ahead.
        *a bright white flash and i appear, with another person, a hellion woman*
        Hype; Do you see now?
        *knowledge of the hellion technological past floods my mind, and i elanr that the ship is actually aliv eand sentient, and we are connected, forever, in a bond that surpasses any other.*
        Dh; amazing. But..what about when you took heavy damage?
        Hype; Yes, something i had to endure. I shielded you from the pain as best i could.
        Dh; You do not know everything. I spent itm eoff the ship.. you need to know.
        *an organis cable extends out of nowhere towards me, silvery green, and it opens at the end, producing many small fluroescent strands, and it goes aroudn to my neck then the end strings seem to sink into my skin and glow*

Hype; Thank you.
        Dh; So, what now?
        hype; Now?
        Dh; Your damaged beyond repair with what we have. Life support is due to run out in approximately 3 hours.
        Hype; I now this. I am repairinrg myself as we speak.
        Dh; You can do that?
        Hype; did you not think as to why your own ship is so easily repaired? I aid, i could do it myself but did not want ot be discovered as it owuld cause you stress.
        Dh; Indeed. Thank you..so much. we need you now more than ever, we pushed you to the limits with that jump..
        Hype; The starburst drive is operational, but i will not allow you to use it.
        Dh; Why - oh..the conduits.
        Hype; I can repair the damage done, but you must help me.
        Dh; Lets do this
        *another flash of white light, and the repair men on the ship are beamed to the canteen and given time off, while i merge with the ship sharing my energy, and we repair the ship within 2 days, then i re appear on the bridge*

Watts; SIR!
        Marks; Sir, were have you been! we have had teams searching all ship for you
        Dh; fixing the ship. Check your systems...now *i restart the ESG and everything comes online, ficxed cpmpletely*
        Watts; We have....everything!
        Marks; shields weapon navigation all online!
        Dh; This is commander Heart to the commander ships, meet at these coordinates.
        Watts; sir how did you fix the ship?
        Dh; Its complicated captain.
        Marks; Tell us
        Dh; Major there are some things you just should not know about.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

*The galaxy is un-usally calm. It's mainly because all enemies are out of the galaxy for now or hiding very well*
          *I'm getting ready for a speach to the bilions of people on Hellion*
          Cole;*She fix my tie* There you go sir. Don't be scared. It'll be okey.
          I know. just tell them about the situation. That is all.*I leave for a speachers podium at the capital*
          *Several hundreds of thosunds of people are in front of me. And other bilions whatching by other means*
          People of hellion. As you all know, we where attacked a few days ago. The council was brought onboard a vessel to take them to safty. But the Hyperion created a star burst bubble around many ships and they where all taken to the former milky way. The council as well as as much as 40% of our forces was taken with them. And as I'm the senior most commander present, I have taken command of all forces as it says in the law. A few hours ago, the infecteds, yes, the infecteds. Tried to enter this galaxy with 2000 ships. I how ever was forced to make a desision, I erected a subspace barrier which no one can get through. I have sent message to our trapped vessels out there, and they will do some thing until sucht time that the barrier has been taken down. And one more thing. One of my oldest friends, Commander Thor, whent down with his ship the Teattle in battle. Destroying the beaver home world. He also left his fleet of 500 Deramon vessels under my command. You will get more information soon.*I'm beamed up to the Amateus*
          OHMG!
          Scott;That wasn't so bad.
          Hah, how're they responding to this?
          Cole;Well, we don't know yet. But we are expecting some riots in some larger citys.
          Okey. How many expected casiulties?
          Scott;As high as 10% of the population. Which is about 10 milion people.
          WHAT?!
          *We're interupted by an alarm*
          Scott;The infecteds are trying to get past.
          They will not make it. Post vessels along the border. Open a channel to those ships.
          Infecteds, this is emperor() Rasunda. You will not get past that barrier. If you don't stop we will open fire. With no mercy.
          sigpic

Comment

NOTE: Whoever used starburst to get to te galaxy we were lost in, the hyperion was almost destroyed pushing herslef to get here, you canto just zip trillions of lightyears that easily, make it difficult]]]

Watts; Sir we have receiveed word from the hellion galaxy, they have erect ed a subspace barrier around the galaxy, it ownt last forever but for the itm ebeing its a good defense. The infect, with about ANOTHER 2000 ships are trying to get in.
            Dh; Were ready.
            Watts; Were?
            Dh; Starburst near the galaxy, bring the other ships with us.
            *we appear some few million miles away form the enemy fleet*

Dh; Charge weapons, raise shields.
            Hyperion(in my mind); We both now we cannot take on that many ships.
            Dh; Indeed.
            Hyperion; Then what?
            Dh; You cant get through that barrier with SUBSPACE, but the infected have been travellign through the barrier with SUBLIGHT engines for a few days now, and in about 5 weeks they will have passed throuugh the barrier.
            Marks; What are we going to do?
            Dh; EMP their fleet, let Rasunda tkae them out with their systems down.
            Marks; Sir i hate to break it to you but hellion only have 600-700 ships left, they wont be able to destroy enough ships in time. Also, their sensors dont work in the barrier, so they will have to get VERY close and shoot down a line of fire, they cant just target.

Dh; I need to get in that galaxy..
            *i link my mind with rasunda*
            Ras; Fh! is everyone ok!
            Dh; Haha, yes Emperor, they are fine. Hows your rule going?
            Ras; Nerve wracking!
            Dh; Ok, listen, we are near the galaxy.
            Ras; You repaired your ship and made it back here with all survivors? THE YOU HAVE HUNDREDS OF SHIPS! GREAT!
            Dh; Im afraid not. The infected fleet that i took had ot be neutralized, and with hardly any ships battle capable, we self destructed our fleet to take most of them out.
            Ras; Oh...
            Dh; now, you wont now this because you cannot scan the subspace barrier, but as we were near the galaxy we saw the last of the enemy fleet go into the subspace barrier via SUBLIGHT.
            Ras; That will take them years
            Dh; No, we scanned their trajectory before they entered the barrier, they will reach you within 5 weeks if we dont stop them.
            Ras; And how on Hellion would we do that! (get the joke? how on earth >how on hellion? )
            Dh; A method long forgotten by us, fighter squadrons.
            Ras; They wont be able to penetrate those ships shields, and the ships will slaughter the fighters
            Dh; They will be firing blind, if we use small squadrons we could destroy enough ships to even the odds of the fight that is coming to you. Their sensors dont work as with ours, but they will be shooting at a much smaller target and manually, so thye will almost never hit us. and we have a much larger target to shoot.

Ras; Dh, fighters may penetrate some ships shields, but not nearly enough.
            Dh; Ras, do me a favour. Beam yourself to the hellion citadel top floor, thats 2 floors above you.
            Ras; theres a floor above me!
            Dh; yeah it was kinda secret to us hellions..
            *he goes there*
            Ras; Whats this?
            Dh; On the desk there is designs.
            Ras; I see them, but its too complicated for me to understand as it is in hellion language
            Dh; It is a new fighter weapon i have been working on.It is like the defense platofmr cannons, so they are extremely strong. Mass produce fighters and those weapons, and give them all many missiles. what do you say?

[[ Make your decision, emperor ]]

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Note: nice joke Dh.

Gem: Alright, i'm beaming to the Hype. i want to know what he's planing.

i beam over.

Gem: What's your plan DH?

Dh: Well, we EMP the Infected ships and take them out with the fighters.

Gem: Good plan. good luck on your end.

i beam back to the Trojan.
              sigpic

Comment

I beam back to The Meyla.

Lina: Sam, Michael, how did everything go?

Sam: Great Lina, everything seems to be working fine.

Lina: That's great. Lets get to work
                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

NOTE; Good joke

*I'm still in the room but I have opened a com to every ship yard we have in the galaxy*
                  All hands this is Rasunda. Remove all ships from the yards. Start mass production of the fighter. I'm sending schematics.*I transmitt them* Get to work. You have 2 weeks to fix it. No questions. Ad this to the fighter; Secondary multi phasic shielding. Use sublight engiens, and ad as many weapons as you can. Get to it gentlemens. Rasunda out.*The com cuts*
                  *I'm beamed to the Amateus*
                  Scott;Sir. The riots has begun. They are holding the prime minister hostage.
                  WHAT?! Open a channel to where he is being held.
                  This is Rasunda. Surrender the prime minister or we'll open fire.
                  Man;No. We will not*He cuts the com and several shots comes in and hits the Amateus. Not doing any damage*
                  Open fire. Use asgard beams and fire on that building.
                  Cole;The prime...
                  He's already safe. I've erected a force field around him..*The Amateus opens fire and destroys the city. Leaving a smoking crater*
                  sigpic

Comment

note: Looks like you have problems with your rule Ras.

Wells: What's his plan?

Gem: EMP and fighters.

Wells: This time, i'll be joining you in the Fighter attack.

Gem: Ok, i'll put Bering in command. you better get ready.
                    Last edited by Gem of Tigress; 29 December 2009, 07:16 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

NOte. Dh, it was easier for me to reach the Milky way because i wasn't carting hundreds of ships with me. yes it was difficult but the Legacy is an extremely powerful ship so...

Ranger: So Ras put up a subspace barrier, and the Infected are still getting though?
                      Legacy: Yes sir.
                      Ranger: They can get their whole fleet to Hellion in five weeks by using sublight, and we have to fight them with fighters? Why not just an all out attack?
                      Legacy: Because we only have the command ships.
                      Ranger: The Legacy and the Shepherd could take out their fleet alone.
                      Legacy: Sir, do you know how much damage that fleet could dish out on us?
                      Ranger: None. Remember our shields are fixed.
                      Legacy: Right. Why did you give me a more human personality?
                      Ranger: It makes you more fun to talk to. I'm going to talk to Dh.
                      I continue down the hallway and toward the bridge.
                      Dh: You're going to do WHAT?
                      Ranger: The Legacy and the Shepherd are virtually invincible, i know it sounds like a lot but we can take on the Infected fleet by ourselves.
                      Dh: Ranger, no ship is that powerful.
                      Ranger: Well our shields are pretty powerful and it doesn't matter how many shots we take because the shields will just keep getting more powerful.
                      Dh: I'll think about it.

Your call Dh.
                      Last edited by Gate Ranger; 29 December 2009, 07:42 AM.
                      sigpic
                      God Bless America

Comment

NOTE: Ranger i think that nobody in this war should ever be allowed a shield that is powered by the enemy weapons. It makes you invincible and pretty much takes out the whole point of us commanding ships when we could just go and desttroy them all in yours. It makes you, anyone, t powerful.

Just my opinion.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

i agree with Dh on this one Ranger.

you just can't be that powerfull. no one can.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay guys. You're right. Having a ship that's invincible is not fair. Sorry, .

Ranger: So Dh, what's the plan?
                            DH: Well we will attack them with fighters, get under their shields and disable them.
                            Ranger: Nice. See you then.
                            sigpic
                            God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                              NOTE: Ranger i think that nobody in this war should ever be allowed a shield that is powered by the enemy weapons. It makes you invincible and pretty much takes out the whole point of us commanding ships when we could just go and desttroy them all in yours. It makes you, anyone, t powerful.

Just my opinion.
                              Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                              i agree with Dh on this one Ranger.

you just can't be that powerfull. no one can.
                              although my character has dies i will be maintaining a presence here by the way.

and i missed Ranger's post bout this but agreed it is not fair. maybe for teh final battle to tip teh scales into our favour. but maybe not perfectly invincible....maybe just super strong until the generator burns out from over use for too long IEit has a limmit to how much fire power it can convert to shield strength per second and if it over does that then it burns out

and DH about your earlier mention about our confusion i was fully aware but i dont think that we should vary away from what the thread is about. agreed you can include sup species to fight against but this thread series is about fighting a war against a believed earthbound race which reveals itself to be the biggest threat to the Tau'rie ever. We should not vary from fighting teh beavers on the main.

(( just my 2 cents worth (what does that phrase even mean o.o) ))
                              sigpic

Comment

Ranger: Well whatever got thorough the shield and impacted the hull was pretty much fried. I......
                                I race back in the other direction.
                                Ranger: Oh snap! Contact Gem.
                                Legacy: Yes sir.
                                Ranger: Okay, um i have a problem.
                                Gem: Really? What's up?
                                Ranger: Heighten your outer defences if you see anything on the sensors heading toward you, blow it out of the sky.
                                Gem: Why? What's wrong?
                                Ranger: I have infected on my ship!
                                Gem: How?
                                Ranger: Somehow they got through my shields, impacted the hull and now they're here.
                                Gem: How many are there?
                                Ranger: I don't know. Didn't get a good look.
                                Gem: You ran didn't you?
                                Ranger: Yes well they caught me in a very rare spot, i'm unarmed.
                                Gem: What?! Ranger!
                                Ranger: Wait, oh snap!
                                Gem: What's going on?
                                Ranger: They just disabled my jamming tech, they can beam in now.
                                Gem: Want me to help?
                                Ranger: No you have a mission to complete.
                                Gem: You're unarmed.
                                Ranger: Yes but not for long, one of the great things about the Legacy is i have internal beaming.
                                Gem: Ah well, you better hurry up those infected are heading your way.
                                Ranger: Get on to your mission, trust me i'll be fine on my own.
                                Gem: Okay but if this were any other time i would be coming to help you.
                                Ranger: Thanks, the Legacy will not fall.
                                The com cuts.
                                Ranger: Okay, Legacy i need two P-90's, five Zats, one flame thrower, my lightsaber, Duterian cloaking device, Ancient personal shield, and a lot of amo.
                                All these things are beamed onto me.
                                Ranger: Let's go, wait i forgot something. I need an Ancient life signs dector.
                                That is beamed in.
                                Ranger: Okay, let's go hunting.
                                sigpic
                                God Bless America

Comment

Working...
                                X