Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Oddyssey.

Ranger: Damage report.

Eddison: Shields are at 50% and holding.

Ranger: What about the space station?

Eddison: They have recived major damage, their shields are about to fail.

Ranger: Good, full power to the ABD.( Asgard beams of Death.)

Eddison: Yes sir.

A few minutes late the space station explodes.

Ranger: Well done guys. Take us to the meeting place.

The Oddyssey jumps to hyperspace.

Gate Ranger
    sigpic
    God Bless America

Comment

*after rapid replicator repairs the Balthamos spits out of hyperspace behind the Hyperion after the rest of the fleet arrives being last to form up*
      sigpic

Comment

*The ENterprise drops out at the fleet position*
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Dh; I have called you all here because of the impending threat. It would seem a fleet of 50 no less PURE shadow ships are approaching.
          C-thor; Can we not take them on?
          Gateranger; No that is too many pure ships for our entire fleet.
          Ras; not to mention i picked up about 200 beaver shadow ships accompnying them a few light years behind.
          GT; Then what can we do...
          dh; The fleet itself is too strong if we take it head on, we need to split it up. The hyperion went on an cloaked mission to locate the beavershadow homeworld, and it was a success. the world is huge, filled with cities and shipyards like no other. it is well defended, but it own tbe now the are attacking us full scale as they dont think we now were their homeworld is.
          C-thor; I will lead the strike force.
          GT; ill go along, and take some ZEUS class warships with me.
          Dh; ok, rasunda and gateranger remain here with me, well hold them off until they realise they are under attack, and when alot of their ships leave, we should be able to defeat them.
          Is this agreed by everyone?

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

C-Thor : agreed...but i think two of the Calmaeun Legacy ships should beable to take the brunt of the fleet heading up...at any rate Commander Heart and Commander Rasunda i have a project we need to talk about, i also have good news people.

DH : what is this news Commander Thor?

C-Thor : the symbol of the Taur'ie. the emblem of our flag and people is arriving...the largest ship in over 7 galaxies...is coming home.

DH : the T-OP? great...it can take waht is left on New Terra and take it to where it hid...

C-Thor : indeed...it has obtained several hundred miles^2 of agriculture on it...well more than enough to sustain a few million more.

DH : thats great!

C-Thor : now tell me what are their homeworld defences like DH? and should we go into hyperspace cloaked or not
            sigpic

Comment

G.T: give us the info and then C-thor let's go kick some beaver shadow backsides!
              sigpic

Comment

DH, GT, I recommend that we put some scrapped 304s from 2009 and put's some heavy explosives on them. To do kamikazes. But with no people aboard. And I got 30 Transphasic torpedos here. You can have 5 each.
                Dh, GT;Agreed. We'll start setting up for battle.
                sigpic

Comment

NOTE: i now its abit long of a read, but its vital to the mission. Ras and Ranger, you do not NEED to read this, but you can do so. Just trying to save your brain stems

Dh; Commander Thor, i reccomend jumping while cloaked. The defenses seem to be 3 warships and 34 hives. Im pretty confident the Balthamos can take on 2 out of 3 of those warships, with GT doing the rest. The hives shouldnt be a problem..
                  Cthor; That's 34 shadow hives commander heart, we cannot take that many, not even half.
                  Dh; With this, it shall be simple.
                  *i beam a hellion quadriton hyperfusion bomb into the balthamos's hangar, taking up all space*
                  Cthor; What the hell is that thing?
                  Dh; A hellion Quadrition Hyperfusion bomb. Just call it a Hyperfusion bomb.
                  Cthor; uhuh....
                  Dh; It is relatively simple. The hellions and their ship[, including the hyperion, use an energy source unlike nay otherr. Extremely efficient, we stored a largge quantity of this energy into containers, and loaded a transphasic fuse into the detonator. This will result in a multi-phasic explosion, taking out that solar system and several thousand light years of space around it.
                  GT; This doesnt sound easy...how th ehell are we gonna get out of there in time.
                  Dh; I think c-thor has the answer to this
                  C-thor; The legacy races didnt use contemporary hyperdrives, they were extremely more advanced than that. We found a Temporal drive, rather DH found one on his ship, and it was in the harrucian core. DH helped us intergrate one, by allowing us to study his.
                  Gt; I still dont understand
                  Dh; The temporal drive breaches the fabric of space, much like a wormhole does. This allows not instant but extremely quick travel.
                  GT; then why do you guys not use it all of the time?
                  Cthor; It sucks the generators dry. After use we would need to recalibrate the genmerators and lesve them rebuild the neegry, which takes sevreal hours.
                  Gt; If DH's ship was designed for it, why doesnt he?
                  Dh; Even though this ship is pure Hellion in design, we are humans. We do not now where ot ifnd or create the Hellion energy supply, so what we have in the ship is all we have before we have to switch to much weaker power supplies like ZPMs and naq generators.
                  GT; So if we use this, our ships are gunna be fried?
                  Dh; Your will, C-thors will not. His intergrated core allows carfeul management of power, unfortunately your ocnventional systems do not. After completing this mission, you will both have to go to the rendevous point and await our word, as oyu will not be able to fight.
                  Cthor; We will help in the repair of your ship, GT.
                  GT; Im not happy with this, frying my ship as if it were a fish..
                  Dh; Cthor cannot do this on his own, GT. And the Hyperion is needed to take the brunt of the fleet, along with the enterprise. This, is your duty.
                  [[[This is oyur decision wether to do it, GT. obviously oyur ship can be rapired in time]]]]

Dh; Now, move out. The shadow fleet is 10 minutes inbound.
                  Cthor> Good luck Commanders, you shall need it.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Note: Dh, That's one sweet bomb! And of corse i'm coming on this misson, i'd love to get a new upgrade in my ship.

The Rebel and C-Thor's fleet drop out over the planet.

G.T: Full power to weapons.

Wells: Yes sir.

the Rebel and the fleet fire at the shadow hives in orbit.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                      NOTE: Ras and Ranger, you do not NEED to read this, but you can do so. Just trying to save your brain stems
                      That's funny. thanks for the advice though.

On the Oddyssey.

Ranger: When do you think they will get here?

DH: they're almost here.

Ranger: Okay, battle stations. full power to shields and weapons.

Eddison: Yes sir. which weapons do you want?

Ranger; Every last one of them.

twenty hyperspace windows open.

Ranger: Here they come. put me on ship wide.

Eddison; yes sir.

Ranger: This is your captain speaking, the shadows are here so be prepared and good luck.

i nodd to Eddison who shuts down the com system. the shadow ships start firing, all of our ships are holding up.

Ranger: Start firing back.

Eddison: yes sir.

the shadow ships are faring just as well. the Oddyssey is throwing everything that she has at the shadows. the shadow ship is weakening.

Ranger: Status!

Eddison: shield are holding at 70%.

Ranger: What about the shadow ship?

Eddison; their shields are at 30% and dropping.

Ranger: Divert more power to the weapons.

Eddison; Yes sir.

the Oddyssey fires her weapons with more power. a Asgard beam hits the shadow ship and their shields fail. the Oddyssey fires another Asgard beam accompanied by a Hellion beam. the shadow ship was destroyed the instant both beams hit her.

Ranger: Great! one down 19 to go.

Eddison; No sir, it's 16.

Ranger: Good.

Eddison; Sir three more shadow ships just arrived.

Ranger; target the most powerful one in the group.

Eddison; yes sir.

Ranger; Come on C Thor and G.T.

The Oddyssey targets the largest ship in the shadow fleet and starts her attack. the Shadows were expecting this and wanted this to happen. on the shadow ship.

Shadow commander: Ha! so you were the first to fall into our trap! Reveal who we really are.

Underling; yes sir.

outside. the "Shadow" Ship changes its shape and now you see who they really are.

Eddison; What's that?

Ranger: It's called the past rearing its ugly head.

Eddison: Yeah but who are they?

Ranger; The Duterians.

Gate Ranger

( I hope you guys don't mind, this is my cool enemy. A.K.A. the aliens from the Daedalus Variations.)
                      sigpic
                      God Bless America

Comment

in battle over the planet.

G.T: Drop the bomb C-Thor.

C-Thor: One minute, just let me kill this hive first. Ok all done.

he drops the bomb.

G.T: Let's go.

both ships and the fleet enter Temporal drive.

G.T: How's the power?

Wells: Draining, fast.

G.T: Do you think she'll make it?

Wells: Maybe, the power's draining faster than the percentage that C-Thor told us it would.

G.T: Well we just have to believe that we'll make it to the rendevous point.
                        sigpic

Comment

Keep firing Cho!
                          *Bridge shakes, a the weapon console explodes, killing Cho.*
                          Hansen, leave the helm, take weapons!
                          Leuitenat Larsson, take the helm!
                          Open up with all beams, start the point-blanc defence!
                          *Bridge shakes, hard. Realy hard*
                          What was that?!
                          Hansen;Shields at 77%!
                          Larsson;It seems like a shadow hive just rammed us.
                          Ok!
                          Launch the fighters, prep sickbay for casuiltes.
                          sigpic

Comment

on the Oddyssey.

Ranger; Contact the others.

Ranger( to all ship commanders.): Um guys we're in trouble.

Rasunda: We're in the middle of a battle so i think we're already in trouble.

Ranger: I know but some old friends of mine showed up.

Rasunda: What do you mean?

Ranger: The Duterians. I ran into them several years ago in Pegasus, they are very powerful.

Rasunda; Oh right i remember that mission report.

Ranger: Yeah well they're back which means we need to get out of here.

DH: We can't. We don't know if C Thor and G.T have dropped the bomb yet.

Ranger: Yeah well we'll have to take the risk.

Rasunda: I don't think.....

Eddison: Sir C Thor has arrived.

Ranger: Where's G.T?

Eddison; I don't know.

Ranger; Contact C Thor.

Eddsion: Yes sir.

Ranger: Did you drop the bomb?

C Thor: Yes, the beaver shadow homeworld has expired.

Ranger: Great. where's G.T?

C Thor: I don't know, they must have run out of power.

Ranger; Brilliant! Okay we need to get out of here now!

C Thor: Why?

Ranger; The Duterians.

Gate Ranger
                            sigpic
                            God Bless America

Comment

NOTE: Thats a nice idea bringin that race into this, but definately not to take over the shadows persona. The fleet we were fighting shall remian to be DISGUISED "things", i cant remember what you called them the main shadow fleet ha syet to arrive

*the hype is pummeling sveeral ships ot their death, whiel taking heavy fire, being the largest ship there the most targeted*

Watts; Sir shields at 73%.
                              Ranger; Dh can you confirm the planets destruction with hellion sensors?
                              Dh; Marks...
                              Marks; aye commander...scanning...*beeping noise*..i can confirm the shadow planet and several hundred lightyearsa of space were decimated.
                              Dh; Ranger, i can confirm the Hyperfusion bomb worked. but we may have lost GT, as GT's ship was standard and could not sustain the power output needed for a sustained temporal drive jump.
                              Ranger; Let us finish of these scum first!
                              *comm cuts*
                              Watts; sir, the REAL shadow fleet is here. They dropped out behind the othe reemy, and have begun decimating their ships.
                              *the shadows, outwiehging the others in many numbers and technology, easily destroy them all and move on to the damaged Terra fleet. Many are lost*
                              Marks; Sir we are down 20 304s and 6 ZEUS classes. We cannot hold this up fo rmuch longer.
                              Dh; Wait for it......
                              *half of the shadow fleet leave, giving us a chance*
                              Watts; amazing, you were right.
                              Dh; You doubted me? The shadows are violent, but not selfless to their own race.
                              Marks; How do you now so much about them?
                              Dh;That is not of your concern. Full power to weapons.
                              *after the enterprise and Hyperion take the full frce of the entire shadow fleet, the enterprise is crippled with the hyperion not too far behind its condition. The siz\e of the hyperion and powersource make it a bit more ffective. After many mnay more ships are destroyed, the shadows flee from loss of numbers*
                              Dh; No doubt they will be back..
                              Watts; Hopefully not for a while, they just decimated our fleet.
                              Dh; How...how many ships are left?
                              *i look out at space wreckage absolutely everywhere, 304's cut in half, abandoned shadow hives with energy shots through them*
                              Watts; From our 50 304's and 20 ZEUS classes, there are 6 304's and 5 ZEUS's left sir..
                              Dh; Dammit! *i slam the arm of my metal chair, breaking it in two*
                              Marks; Casualties total over 60,000 sir....
                              Dh; How many shadow ships did we get...
                              Watts; sir..
                              Dh; HOW MANY!?
                              Watts; Ourselves destroyed 8 hives and 2 warships, and our shields are at 21%. The rest of the entire fleet destroyed 20 hives and 4 warships....
                              Dh; Out of?!
                              Watts; Out of 230 hives and 30 warships
                              Dh; We havent even made a dent in their numbers...With the current 304's this war is unwinnable.
                              Marks; I wouldnt take it that far..
                              Dh; I would. you have seen what any shadow ship can do to a 304, it can tear it in two in minutes, seconds even! We must replace them. Take us out, to Planet Hellion.

[[[PLanet:hellion is unknown to all of you as of yet. It is a sprawling metropolis of an ancient city belonging to the hellions, which we have added on to. Technologies there are beyond the ancients by far, and it includes some harrucain and adriani tech also. This ancient world is the most advanced by far, and has its own shield and defense cpaabilities. The only thing that stands up to this with a chance of winning is the T-OP.]]]

*we drop out over the massive planet full of mettalic buildings*

Dh; Is the new ship ready?
                              Watts; the first one is coming up now sir.
                              * a ship, slightly larger than a 304, looking nothing like one, comes from the planet surface. its human in design, with obvious hellin additions.*
                              Commander Jurok; This is Jurok of the HSS Unity. (HSS= Hellion Safeguard Ship) We are fully operational commander.
                              Dh; Beautiful. How many of those things can we make?
                              Watts; 10 every 5 months.
                              Dh; Excellent. In centuries the ship will replace the 304, and we willl finally win the war. But i fear that wil be too long. We must go, in search of the Hellion powersource so that we may run the ship producers at full efficiency and produce fleets in months. Take us to the galaxy.
                              Watts; Course plotted. Temporal drive is engaging.
                              *the engine build up noise is huge, and then a colourful breach is opened which the hyperion is slowly drawn into.*
                              Dh; This is commander Heart to Commander Thor. I request your prescence and your prescence only, use temporal drive when you are finished repairs. your ship will recieve some long term damage from the stress, but once you get here you will board with the Hyperion and we will fix your ship with enough hellion energy to get home safely with temporal drive. This mission, may decide humanitys fate.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

In the middle of nowhere.

G.T: Darn! We were so close!

Wells: I know.

G.T: Where are we?

Wells: I have no idea.

G.T: We're in the middle of nowhere and we don't have any power, great just great.

Wells: Sir, i'm picking up a ship.

G.T: Shadows?

Wells: No Sir. it looks Ancient.

G.T: Do we have visual?

Wells: Yes.

the ship appears on the screen.

G.T: That's not Ancient, that's no ship either.

Wells: Sorry looks like the power drain put a glitch in the sensors.

G.T: So i noticed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X