• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

note. Ohhh i'm acended in an ar. sweet!

G.T: Mira, you still with me?

Mira: Still here.

G.T: Good.

G.T: Ranger just came back with 200 Auroras.

Mira: Good. how many ZPMs do you have.

G.T: A lot. why?

Mira: Well since Ras decided to evacuate New Terra, i can get Tigress over here and get people on board.

G.T: Right. I'm beaming them over.
    sigpic

Comment

*on the Hype*
      Marks; Sir reports just in, over 200 Aurora class warships just came through from another reality, brought by ranger.
      Dh; How is this important right now?
      Watts; Sir i ought to tell you, a few days ago when Ranger visited an alternate reality, a catastrophic rip in space-time was opened. We think this frequent use of the AR drive is the cause.
      Dh; can you be sure?
      Watts; no. But one things for certain commander, something followed ranger back this time, and it aint looking good. I picked up the largest shadow energy signature we have ver recorded. That mothership seemed like a fracken light bulb compared to this ship.
      Dh; put me on to Ranger immediately.
      Ranger; Ranger here.
      Dh; Ranger, something followed you through the AR drive hole.
      Ranger; We scanned just in case, nothing came through.
      Dh; Ranger the Hellion sensors were working at maximum, and the hellions were far beyond the ancients and current terra technology. You should cease this AR jumping, because if an enemy was to get hold of this..we would have universes at war, not galaxies.
      *comm cutts*
      Watts; sorry sir, but ive picked up a massive shadow armada approaching our galaxy.
      Dh; how many ships?
      Watts; hard to be certain from this range sir, but its definately within the 4000-5000 range. Seems to be hundreds of motherships with the fleet, and the majority of them are also uknown class of shadow ships, more powerful than warships ...
      Dh; We knew they would come...but this quick? why are they in such a hurry to kill us
      Watts; well you gave their leader a pretty bad beating, im sure he wants revenge.
      Dh; Noo...hes above that. He was toying with me in that fight, and i know it.
      Marks; but he almost killed you!
      Dh; I now. Dammit. We can run, but we cannot hide. and we cannot take on that fleet... not like this! dammit! We cant even use the hellion stuff to full potential...
      Watts; we sucked the hellion energy source dry in the previous battle commander, im sorry.
      Dh; PLug in some damn ZPM's, get us moving.
      *does so, as self thinks about the battle to come*
      Watts; There going to slaughter us, arent they. Like pigs...like BARN ANIMALS! I WONT LET THIS HAPPEN NOT AGAIN!
      Dh; I agree, but we can do nothing. even witht he bulk of aurroas fomr the Ar, we dont stand half a chance. Evac the entire planet, get moving!

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Larsson;We have 4 or 5000 ships entering the galaxy. We have got to move fast!
        We are! And it seems to that we can't leave a soul left here. And change. Order Lunar colony to begin preping for it's population from 10.000 to 4 bilion.
        *All of the ships are full, and there is no one left on New Terra.*
        Hansen;600 shadow ships just went out of hyperspace. 150 mother ship!
        Blow the ZPM's.
        *The Legacy ships jumps away, as the ruined planet vaporizes. Taking down the fleet of 600.*
        *In orbit over Lunar Colony. The Enterprise along with hundreds of othther ships*
        How are we taking this?
        Larsson;Well, the ships wasn't able to get every body off. I am sorry to report that we loost 4.000 people.
        Well, it isn't that bad. I remeber when I killed of 6 milion people. It was when we abandoned Earth.
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

On the Oddyssey.
          Ranger: I can't believe i caused that tear.
          Eddison: We didn't.
          Ranger: Yeah, the Oddyssey has been upgraded so that won't happen.
          Neilson: One of the Duterian ships wasn't.
          Ranger: Oh.
          Eddison: We're comming out of hyperspace.
          The Oddyssey drops out.
          Ranger: Hail DH.
          Neilson: Yes sir.
          DH: What's up?
          Ranger: How many ships were comming?
          DH: About 600.
          Ranger: I suppose that wasn't bad compared to what they could throw at us.
          DH: Indeed.
          Ranger: How's that Helion power source holding up?
          DH: It's depleted.
          Ranger: Back to ZPM's?
          DH: Yes.
          Ranger: Those won't last long.
          DH: I'm painfully aware of that.
          Ranger: I could help.
          DH: How?
          Ranger: Remember that planet sized Duterian power source.
          DH: What about it?
          Ranger: They left it.
          DH: They did?
          Ranger: Yep, Sargof gave me the planet's location before he left.
          DH: The Shadows will be drawn to it.
          Ranger: Sargof cloaked it, they don't know it's there. I'll be back.
          The Oddyssey jumps to hyperspace.

Ranger
          sigpic
          God Bless America

Comment

*On Lunar colony, several buildings are being set up and defences installed.*
            Do we have enough shelters do begin moving people here?
            Hansen;It's for the best sir. The shadows are tracking down our ships with refugees and are destroying them.
            Okay then. What's the largest convoy heading here?
            Larsson;A convoy about 10 Light years from here. 200 vessels, with about 400 warships on their way.
            Hyperspace. Order 150 ships to follow us!
            *The ships goes to hyperspace*
            *The ships drops out of hyperspace*
            Red alert. Prep for enemy arrivals.
            Convoy ship. This is Rasunda of New..Ehm, I mean Lunar colony. Go to hyperspace and to saftey!
            Leader;Some of the ships can't! They doesn't have power to life suport and other vitals!
            We'll beam over some ZPMs. We have adriani power(I know DH)!
            *The shadows drops out of hyperspaxe*
            NOW!Go. Now!*Most of the ships goes to hyperspace. But 10 ships remains*
            Get to hyperspaxe, now!*The rest goes to hyperspace*
            Larsson;Hyperspace in secxonds!
            *We go to hyperspace*
            sigpic

Comment

*over the planet generator*

Ranger; You see.
              Dh; well that is impressive. But still, not as powerful as the Hellion energy source if we had a full tank of it.
              Ranger; Tank?
              Dh; Just an old Earth saying..
              Ranger; Anyway, would you like to be given some energy before you leave?
              Dh; Im sure this will bost our systems by a heck of a lot than ZPM's, thanks ranger.
              *hype is fueled, and reutrns to planet Hellion, where now over 60 HSS are (Hellion Safeguard Ship). They are very powerful, not as much so as the hype, but stronger than the ZUES class and 304, and shadow hive and warship. a step below the legacy ships , available only to me unless i say otherwise*
              Dh; I see the fleet is ready.
              Watts; ready and awaiting orders commander.
              Dh; I have none, just keep building ships as many and as fast as you can.
              Watts; There near, arent they sir.
              Dh; I cannot disclose that yet...im sorry. I will say one thing though, Watts and Marks, say goodbye to those you love. while you still can.
              Watts; yes sir...

*2 months later *

*Moon colony has built several ships, along with every other commander. Total numbers and these WILL remain like this until we have the big big fight witht he shadows

304 = 1000
              ZEUS class = 300
              HSS = 160
              Legacy ships = 4
              Jaffa = 1300

Dh; Take us to the Jaffa homeworld.
              *does so*
              Dh; Hail the planet, put me straight through to the high commander of the Jaffa Nation.
              Jaffa; I am Zion.
              Dh; It is a pleausre to finally meet you, high commander.
              *comm is paused by watts*
              watts; sir why are you treating him like oyur commanding officer or superior?
              Dh; You must show respect to the Jaffa to expect it back. Now put me back on.
              *does so*
              Dh; I apologize for that.
              Zion; Do not worry yourself. It is nice to finnaly meet you also, Commander Heart. Our Nation has grown quickly, and although you have not heard from us in a long time, we have a very powerful and large fleet. We can only thank you for infomring us of the threat impending.
              Dh; We need everybody if we stand a smallc hance against this fleet. Believe me Zion, many will fall. If you join the fight, you should expect heavy causalties, you may even loose your entire fleet.
              Zion; Form what we have learned, if we do not stop these..shadows, noone will. We must be the light in the shadow of darkness, the beacon of hope for those who have none.
              Dh; Indeed, very well spoken. Now, we have detected 3 main groups of ships clustered together. Weirdly, the shadows jumped to the other side of the galaxy, im sure thye hope it will help them with the tactical advantage. Fortunately, Hellion sensors picked them up, and we have devised a counter strategy. The fleets shall be mixed equally, a legacy ship to each fleet along with equally spread out ships of jaffa, 304, ZUES and my personl HSS ships will be joining you, and they will be a big aid.
              Zion; Sounds feasable, i will meet with the council, and we will then send our forces. Live long, commander.
              Dh; Same to you Zion. Good luck old friend.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

*over Hellion*

Dh; How many ships are here
                Watts; 200 commander
                Marks; I cant just see why we cant wait and fight! we cant even tell anyone!
                Dh; Im sorry. I am so sorry. I really am. But our fleet combined will not be enough. It just wont be. This is the only way. If we told them, they would prevent us doing it. They cannot see this is the only way.
                Watts; I understand commander.
                Marks; As do i..
                Dh; Have the planets and ships been tagged?
                Watts; Yes, sir.
                Dh; Is the shadow fleet in position?
                Watts; Yes sir, they have all fallen for the bait. they are at the fake planet.
                *i placed a planet that was meant to be hellion, i fooled the shadows and now every last one of their ships is at the planet*
                Dh; It wont be long before they figure out what we are doing. The leader was foolish enough to let anger get in his way. Activate the beams.

*planets and ships all in the alliance are beamed to another galaxy via temporal transporters brought online from the hyperion, as we found tonnes of the energy source at planet hellions core the Hyperion is at its fullest potential, and ha sbeamed every last planet and ship about 6 galaxies away*

Watts; I am still amazed we coudl do that.
                Dh; This ship is too powerful for us to even begin to imagine. I am leaving. It has been the greatest honour to stnad by our sides, majors.
                Marks and watts; we stay with you, til the end.
                Dh; Very well. Inform the planet, we are leaving. Temporal jump, now.
                *the Hyperion jumps away, and appears in empty space, not in a galaxy, where a lone planet is, surrounded by over 600,000 shadow vessels*
                Dh; Shields up.
                Watts; aye sir. not that theyl do any good.
                Marks; Sir, the enemy....
                dh; I now marks. The shields will hold full power for a few minutes.
                *all the ships, and i mean ALL, fire at me. thousands of unknown amazingly powerful shadwo ships along with motherships and warships attack me, my ship is not even visible form the outside as the shield is constantly hit
                *sparks, fires, epxlosions, you name it, its happening on my ship*
                Dh; Put thi smessage out the the UNIVERSE.
                Watts; yes sir, temporal message engaged.

This bit youl wanna read

I, Am Commander Heart. I send this message out to the stars, all of the stars actually. No longer, will you have to hide away from the shadow empire. The threat that once wieghed down upon thousands of galaxies is finally about to be stopped dead in their tracks. You have all fought so hard. We have lost so many. This war was not deserved by ANY of us, but it happened. We cannot change what has already been done, but what we can do, is change what could happen. A race, known as the LEGONIANS (hellions, harrucians etc.) were locked in a war for millenia. They grew old, and tired. They kept the shadows at bay as best they could, but they could no longer do it. They passed down their legacy to me. This ship. And with this ship, IT SHALL BE ENDED. Too many great men have fallen, and ill be damned if i see one more, NOT WHILE IM LIVING, NOT ANYMORE. THEY CAME, AND AS THE TOWERS FELL WE STEPPED UP, WE TOOK THEM HEAD ON, AND WE SUCCEEDED ON MANY FRONTS. NO MORE WILL WE BACK OFF, NO MORE WILL WE SURRENDER. TONIGHT, WE END IT!

When it is all said and done, it is us, the ones who provide the beacon of hope to those who have none, shall prove our worth, and our vicorty shall be fruitfull. Farewell, Terra. Earth.

*i nod to watts and marks, and as the shields fail, explosions infuriate and flare up, as i press a large, illuminated green button. The ship gets decimated, entire decks turned to dust. The Hellion energy source was sucked out of the systems and fed back into a detinator. Outside in space, magnificent purple energy blasts from all 600,000 ships reign down upon my seemingly tiny ship. And, as the ship is almost lost, the bridge intact, it turns entirely green, and then explodes at extreme speeds, covering several thousand lightyears including every last shadow ship. The entire fleet is engulfed in green energy, and completely decimated*

*as the explosion happens, i look out into space, and i realise, what is life, if you are constantly at war. I am then engulfed in energy, but before that happens, i turn into pure green energy*

My last words......Freedom, is never free.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                  *over Hellion*

Dh; How many ships are here
                  Watts; 200 commander
                  Marks; I cant just see why we cant wait and fight! we cant even tell anyone!
                  Dh; Im sorry. I am so sorry. I really am. But our fleet combined will not be enough. It just wont be. This is the only way. If we told them, they would prevent us doing it. They cannot see this is the only way.
                  Watts; I understand commander.
                  Marks; As do i..
                  Dh; Have the planets and ships been tagged?
                  Watts; Yes, sir.
                  Dh; Is the shadow fleet in position?
                  Watts; Yes sir, they have all fallen for the bait. they are at the fake planet.
                  *i placed a planet that was meant to be hellion, i fooled the shadows and now every last one of their ships is at the planet*
                  Dh; It wont be long before they figure out what we are doing. The leader was foolish enough to let anger get in his way. Activate the beams.

*planets and ships all in the alliance are beamed to another galaxy via temporal transporters brought online from the hyperion, as we found tonnes of the energy source at planet hellions core the Hyperion is at its fullest potential, and ha sbeamed every last planet and ship about 6 galaxies away*

Watts; I am still amazed we coudl do that.
                  Dh; This ship is too powerful for us to even begin to imagine. I am leaving. It has been the greatest honour to stnad by our sides, majors.
                  Marks and watts; we stay with you, til the end.
                  Dh; Very well. Inform the planet, we are leaving. Temporal jump, now.
                  *the Hyperion jumps away, and appears in empty space, not in a galaxy, where a lone planet is, surrounded by over 600,000 shadow vessels*
                  Dh; Shields up.
                  Watts; aye sir. not that theyl do any good.
                  Marks; Sir, the enemy....
                  dh; I now marks. The shields will hold full power for a few minutes.
                  *all the ships, and i mean ALL, fire at me. thousands of unknown amazingly powerful shadwo ships along with motherships and warships attack me, my ship is not even visible form the outside as the shield is constantly hit
                  *sparks, fires, epxlosions, you name it, its happening on my ship*
                  Dh; Put thi smessage out the the UNIVERSE.
                  Watts; yes sir, temporal message engaged.

This bit youl wanna read

I, Am Commander Heart. I send this message out to the stars, all of the stars actually. No longer, will you have to hide away from the shadow empire. The threat that once wieghed down upon thousands of galaxies is finally about to be stopped dead in their tracks. You have all fought so hard. We have lost so many. This war was not deserved by ANY of us, but it happened. We cannot change what has already been done, but what we can do, is change what could happen. A race, known as the LEGONIANS (hellions, harrucians etc.) were locked in a war for millenia. They grew old, and tired. They kept the shadows at bay as best they could, but they could no longer do it. They passed down their legacy to me. This ship. And with this ship, IT SHALL BE ENDED. Too many great men have fallen, and ill be damned if i see one more, NOT WHILE IM LIVING, NOT ANYMORE. THEY CAME, AND AS THE TOWERS FELL WE STEPPED UP, WE TOOK THEM HEAD ON, AND WE SUCCEEDED ON MANY FRONTS. NO MORE WILL WE BACK OFF, NO MORE WILL WE SURRENDER. TONIGHT, WE END IT!

When it is all said and done, it is us, the ones who provide the beacon of hope to those who have none, shall prove our worth, and our vicorty shall be fruitfull. Farewell, Terra. Earth.

*i nod to watts and marks, and as the shields fail, explosions infuriate and flare up, as i press a large, illuminated green button. The ship gets decimated, entire decks turned to dust. The Hellion energy source was sucked out of the systems and fed back into a detinator. Outside in space, magnificent purple energy blasts from all 600,000 ships reign down upon my seemingly tiny ship. And, as the ship is almost lost, the bridge intact, it turns entirely green, and then explodes at extreme speeds, covering several thousand lightyears including every last shadow ship. The entire fleet is engulfed in green energy, and completely decimated*

*as the explosion happens, i look out into space, and i realise, what is life, if you are constantly at war. I am then engulfed in energy, but before that happens, i turn into pure green energy*

My last words......Freedom, is never free.
                  What are you planning? I guess I'll find out. Please don't leave!!!!!!!!!!

Ranger
                  sigpic
                  God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
                    What are you planning? I guess I'll find out. Please don't leave!!!!!!!!!!

Ranger

Yeah, don't leave, pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!! and don't end it yet!!!!!!!!

G.T.
                    sigpic

Comment

My friend, it is far from over. I merely gave my life to finish the shadows slaughtering of the entire universe. From now on, regular beavers return to power.

*i wake up in an endless desert, just sand dumes and clear skies as far as the eye can see. I stumble to my feet*

Dh; ..How am i still alive?
                      Odeus; Alive as in living in a physical body? In that sense, you are in fact dead.
                      Dh; Then, where is this?
                      Odeus; I do not know.
                      Dh; then how are you here? and how did i get here?
                      Odeus; You have so many questions, yet all you need do is look into your own mind to see the path.
                      Dh; Look into my own mind? theres nothing new in there.
                      Odeus; I beg to differ, young one.
                      *i close my eyes, as sand begins to kick up around me and Odeus, the ascended Noxian*
                      Dh; Wait...i..i can see. I understand now. Everything. The universe..
                      Odeus; You are ready.
                      *i open my eyes*
                      Dh; For what?
                      Odeus; To choose your path.
                      Dh; You mean ascension?
                      Odeus; Not exactly. In a matter of speaking, you will be ascenidng, but not the kind that you now.
                      Dh; theres more than one kind of ascention?
                      Odeus; You would not believe how many there actually are. Levels of existence are infinite, it is choosing the path that you yourself believe to be the one for you. The door is open, all you must do, is walk through.
                      Dh; To your plane of existence?
                      Odeus; No. I am but a messenger of a lower plane.
                      Dh; The..Legonians?
                      Odeus; Indeed. Be true to yourself Heart, it is the only way the path you choose will lead to glory for you.
                      Dh; I..do not know.
                      Odeus; Should you ascend, you may stand by the side of your people. You may walk the path they choose with them, but you shall not be allowed to interfere. Ever. The power that comes with this step would wreak havoc upon the lowers.
                      Dh; I must help them..i cant just sit around and watch!
                      Odeus; Yet if you choose that, you must. The choice is yours.
                      Dh; No.
                      Odues; im sorry?
                      Dh; This choice was made long ago. You knew that.
                      Odeus; Very well.
                      Dh; Goodbye, Odeus.
                      Odeus; You do this, and you can never return.
                      Dh; Maybe not. But if that is what i must do to fight for my people, so be it.
                      *i begin to blow away into the wind as sand, and as my face is about to go i glare at odeus*

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

* sighs in relief* good. when i saw that post i was like .i didn't want you to die. well i guess now we can go slaughter beavers .

G.T: What happened?

Wells: It looks like Dh sacrificed himself to take out the Shadows.

G.T: Oh no.
                        sigpic

Comment

Larsson;Sir, the Milky Way has been decimated. The Hyperion is missing since the blast. It's crew has been declared MIA(LostInAction).
                          Oh no. Well, if I know Heart right he isn't going to die that easely.
                          *2 hours later*
                          Well then Everyone, are you all set and ready?
                          Temporal drive!To the Milky Way. We need to find out what happened.
                          *The Enterprise goes to temporal space and drops out, minutes later*
                          There is nothing here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Larsson;Sir, sensors are piking up some stellar debree.
                            Yes. Good, but what happened?
                            Hansen;Sensors are also detecting helion power signature.
                            Heart?!
                            Larsson;No. But I do belive that it is from the hyperion.
                            Then I guess he's really gone. Plot a course back for Lunar colony.

NOTE:
                            We have got to figure out a new name for our new galaxy.
                            sigpic

Comment

DH, glad to see you aren't leaving!!!!! How about the Haven galaxy?

On the Oddyssey.
                              Eddison: Sir, Rasunda just got back, he's got bad news.
                              Ranger: What is it?
                              Neilson: He's hailing us.
                              Ranger: Put him on.
                              Neilson: Yes sir.
                              Rasunda appears on screen.
                              Ranger: What's the news?
                              Rasunda: DH is dead.
                              Ranger: WHAT!
                              Rasunda: Yeah, we feel the same way.
                              I sit back totally shocked.
                              Ranger: He's not that easy to kill.
                              Rasunda: We saw the remains of the Hyperion.
                              Ranger: Just because you saw the remains of a ship doesn't mean everyone that was on board is dead.
                              Rasunda: There were no life signs and the whole solar system got destroyed.
                              Ranger: What about the shadows?
                              Rasunda: Wiped out.
                              Ranger: All of them?
                              Rasunda: Yep.
                              Ranger: Are you sure?
                              Rasunda: Pretty sure.
                              Ranger: Okay.
                              The com cuts.
                              Ranger: Set up project ascension.
                              Neilson and Eddison: WHAT!
                              Ranger: You heard me.
                              Nielson: But sir, that project is experimental....
                              Eddison: And not to mention deadly.
                              Ranger: I know that but I have to find DH.
                              Eddison: How?
                              Ranger: If he's acended, I'll know and can bring him back. If he isn't I can find him.
                              Neilson: Are you sure you want to do this?
                              Ranger: Yes begin powering it up.
                              Eddison: Yes sir.

Ranger
                              sigpic
                              God Bless America

Comment

Ina solar system in the empty space between the massive expande between galaxies, a planet that can support life, yet has no life, is there. I wake up on the planet, blinking my eyes open*

Dh; Ughh...such a headache. Where the hell am i?

*i look around but nothing but vegetation is in sight, so i begin running. after 9 straight hours of jogging, i tubmle to my knees from exhaustion, as light pierces through the trees and heavy amounts of bushes. I stumble through them, into a wide, open, blue skied beautiful expanse, filled with brilliant mettalic buildings of hellion design.*

Dh; What the? A hellion colony..I have to check it out.

*i run to the beggining of the buildings, but the city is on a huge platform, hundred feet up. I must climb to get onto the city floor. The city is like atlantis, it can fgly and float, but it looks nothing like it. i begin climbing, grabbing onto what seemed to be a ladder, with poles looping out in semi circular fashioin. As i reach the top, i alsmost fall from pure exhaustion, but i manage to drasg myself onto the city surface. I lay on my back and fill my lungs with fresh crisp air, and after several seconds, i glare at the massive city before me. It is absolutely huge, about 8x bigger than a hive ship, and about 4x bigger than the hyperion. The city is filled with buildings mostly sky scraping, but some regular size. The buildings are mettalic with different shades of blue and green for windows and certain strips of metal all thwe wya up the buildings. I walk for another 30 minutes before i reach an entrance to a building, which i am then greeted by an AI. A ball, a floating ball, mettalic and green, seemingly smooth with no lines or indents, just a mettalic green ball.*

AI; Welcome to the great city of the Hellions, The cityship Aeon.
                                Dh; Are there hellions inside this place?
                                AI; No. The Legonians left long ago.
                                Dh; How long
                                AI; Around 4.5 billion years ago.
                                Dh; So this is extremely old hellion technology.
                                AI; Comparitive to what they primarily used in the war?
                                Dh; Yes
                                AI; No.
                                Dh; no?
                                Ai; That is what i said.
                                *the ball now suddenly appears with black lines which faded onto it somehow, as it extends out into a semi circle each side with a screen in the middle which shows a picture of some of the battles the hellions had with the shadows. thousands of ships at a time destroyed, it was magnificent*
                                Dh; and this is more advanced?
                                AI; In a manner of speaking.
                                dh; Be more specific.
                                Ai; This ship was designed for defense purposes, a stronghold if you will.
                                Dh; How do i get inside?
                                AI; The cities power source was taken by the hellions to use in the war, equally spread out amongst their ships, which helped the entire legonian collective to fight the shadows off for thousands more years
                                Dh; This cities power source managed to hold out an entire universal war for some thousand years?
                                AI; Yes. The power is now gone, and backup generators are only activated when life is inside the city or otherwise instructed.
                                Dh; Then instruct it
                                AI; I cannot.
                                Dh; Why?!
                                AI; You ar enot hellion. you may not enter the city.
                                Dh; Ill die out here if you dont! look, i dont now who i am, i dont now why im here, and i dont now why im naked!
                                *yes, im naked )
                                AI; It is not this cities concern for your welfare. You must be linked to the hellions to be allowed access. My protocol systems were activated when the legonians left this plane of existence, and only life forms linked to the hellion race may enter, for fear this magnificent technologyh will fall into the hands of shadows or other enemies.
                                Dh; How do you now if your linked?
                                AI; A simple scan.
                                Dh; Do it.
                                Ai; Very well. *the screen closes, and the A returns to a ball shape. suddenly, a syrnge type thing appears form the bottom left of it*
                                AI; PLease hold out your arm.
                                Dh; what are oyu gonna do with that thing?
                                Ai; Sample your blood.
                                Dh; Cant you do that without sucking my blood out?
                                Ai; Yes, but if you are linked, the blood i take will be tied into the system, and you will be able to use hellion technology. It is merely for your conveiniece.
                                Dh; Fine, do it.
                                *i hold out my arm, and the syringe is slowly sunk into my arm, as blood is seen to appear in the cannister. the syringe teracts as a green light bleeps on the machine*
                                Ai; You have tested positive. You may enter the city. Fro any assistance from me or any other DSI, please use this button.
                                *a control panel appears, and i take it form the AI. It is neon green, and has many touch screen buttons* The door slides downwards into the floor, as lights come on and i walk in one of the very outer buildings of th emassive city.....

To be continued

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Working...
                                X