BWT 3.2 :- revenge of the Tau'rie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*The Amateus drops out over Dh's ship*
    Commander HEart. I am sorry for inflicting damage to your ship. But I had to make a point. You almost destroyed Wazmux's ship. I had to make a stand. But you had no right to almost destroy my ship. You vented 57 of my crew members into space. I beamed all of you crew of the areas destroyed on your ship. I just wanted to say that. Now you will be have to have the lifes of 57 inocent people on you shoulders.
    Dh;I, I don't know what to say. I am really sorry, and I hope that things can get better betwen us. We should not throw the galaxy into a civil war. We have beavers to fight.
    Now that is words of wisdom! Dh, I will tow you to a station. And you can't say to anyone.
    Dh;What is this station?
    It's Adriani. I am an Adriani. I was sent to Earth from this galaxy. I am no Adriani descendant. I am the Adriani. The last few people of the Adriani is on that station. You must keep this a secret. You may not say to anyone.
    Dh;I will keep this secret.
    *The Amateus enters hyperspace, followed by the Hyperion*
    *We drop out of hyperspace*
    Thalia, this is Commander Heart. He is a friend. He needs emergency repairs.
    Thalia;Hmm, hellion. We can do it. Give us 2 hours.
    *2 hours later after giving Dh a tour of the station*
    Dh;This is a great station.
    It is. This is actully my former home. My family on Earth was Adriani, but they died when Earth was destroyed. And since then, I have not been able to contact this station. But when you tranfered us to this galaxy..
    Dh;You got home..
    Yes.*Sudenly, the lights shift to Red, alarms starts to blare, and a voice that speaks Adriani says "Beaver ships inbound. Milions of them!"
    *Both me and Dh beams to our ships*
    Power up. Order every singel ship in the fleet here!
    *All ships jumps to us*
    Cooper;I am reading over 200.000 ships. We can't take on that many. Not even with the fleet here.
    Dh;We'll make a stand for the station!
    We can't. They are swarming.
    Dh;We will!
    *The beaver ships starts pouring out of hyperspace. Just as me and Dh opens up with weapons. Seconds later, the other Legacy ships drops out, followed by several other Terran ships*
    Thalia;The station has opened up. But they are only firing on us.
    I know! we'll try to cover you!
    Thalia;NO. Dock your ship with us. We'll transfere the space dock onto your ships cargo hold. We'll try.
    *I dock*
    *In the stations control room*
    Adriani;There are to many of them!
    Adriani2;Shields are failing!
    *Sparkles, explosions*
    THalia;The spacedock is on board your ship! You must leave. Now.
    I will not! You are the last of my kind. I will not leave you!
    A1;Sir, we have lost a part of the station!
    *I'm beamed down to the bridge of the Amateus*
    NO!Beam me back!
    Larsson;We can't! Some one is blocking transporters!
    Cooper;Shields down to 95%.
    How can we have lost sheild?
    Cooper;A part of the bay doors are gone. Weapons fire is comming in.
    Un-dock. All hands, brace for impact!
    *A computer voice screams in Adriani "Bay doors not open!"*
    Larsson;Sir, the command center of the station has been destroyed!
    Noooooooooo! Full subligt, get us out of here, we're going to collaps!
    *The Amateus powers out, and she hits the bay doors, and the top of the station come down as the Amateus powers out. The command center, still with people in it, hits the Amateus's front, clipping it. Making the first 100 meters to come off. But the bridge is located another 20 meters back*
    *Sparkles, explosions*
    *alarms are beeping*
    Cooper;We have lost half of our weapons! Also 10 of our shield emitors!
    Larsson;They cut 40 decks! we have lost decks 2-40 sections 1-150!
    Oh god. Keep firing. Bring every last bit of power to weapons and shields. Cut life suport, all lights, every thing! now!
    *THe Amateus goes dark, and keeps up the firing*
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

*Sparkles flies, and stuff falls down from the roof*
      Cooper;Shields down to 60%!
      Open up every thing! divert all power to weapons! DAMN THEESE BEAVERS!
      Larsson;Sir, the core just opened up! There is a new weapon here, but we can only use it a few times!
      USE IT!
      *A blue energy wave comes out from the Amateus. Several throusond beaver ships escapes, but 30.000 remain. The wave hit's them, and they dissapear*
      sigpic

Comment

Note:Thank you Ras for saying that you're sorry.

G.T: What's going on?

Ranger: I just recived intell that Rasunda was attacked.

G.T: What! Is he okay?

Ranger: Yeah he's okay but an Adriani space station was lost in the battle. '

G.T: Brilliance. I'm heading back to the Haven colony. (AKA Lunar colony).

The Trojan enters hyperspace.
        sigpic

Comment

Note. YAY! No more civil war!

On the Alexa. We have engaged a small fleet of beavers. We are winning.
          Adams: Sir!
          Ranger: What?
          Adams: Forty more beaver ships are on the way.
          Ranger: How many ships are left?
          Adams: One.
          Ranger: How far away are the beaver reinfocements?
          Adams: Ten minutes.
          Ranger: Destroy that ship!
          Lattimer: Yes sir.
          Ten minutes later the ship has been destroyed and we look like a beaver ship.
          Adams: They're here.
          I toss Lattimer and Adams mimic devices and then order everyone else to leave. We look like beavers now.
          Adams: (in beaver to them, english to us.) They're hailing us.
          Ranger: put them on.
          Adams: Yes commander.
          The beaver commander appears on screen.
          BC: This is the commander of the Beaver ship Beaverion, who are you?
          Ranger: This is the commander of the beaver ship Wood Stock.
          BC: What happened?
          Ranger: Commander Gate Ranger of the Terra fleet attacked us, we sent him on his way.
          BC: You are the only survivor of the fleet?
          Ranger: Yes. Commander Ranger's shields were about to fail so he ran like the coward he was.
          BC: Ah! The suppreme beaver commander will reward you for you good work, come back home with us.
          Ranger: Of course, Ikea, engage beaver drive.
          Adams: Yes commander.
          The com cuts.
          Ranger: Good work guys.
          Lattimer: Thank you sir.
          Ranger: Put me on ship wide.
          Adams: Yes sir.
          Ranger: This is commander Gate Ranger, Okay people we're about to go to the beaver homeworld. We may attack them we may not, be prepared.
          The com cuts.
          The Alexa enters hyperspace.

Note. No one can follow me until I call for help, if I call for help.

Ranger
          sigpic
          God Bless America

Comment

Supreme Preist Wazmux looks out through the large ruby-red window on the bridge, with satisfaction in his eyes.
            - Even though they are primitive, they are aware of that they must cooperate to survive.
            Qerto, do you think this is a secure beachhead now? Wazmux asks to one of the few surviving Quatzecoatl crewmembers.

-I do. Are you thinking of executing Operation Piedestal? Qerto asks

-Yes, I do. It will reinforce us, and truly put us on a piedestal over the beavers, Wazmux answers, and presses a few buttons on a remote, and in the middle of the bridge, a bright blue globe appears. A halo explodes out of it and suddently, a voice is heard.

Are you currently progressing with operation Piedestal, Nautilus, Eagle or Pyrrhus? the voice asks.

Piedestal, and Eagle please, Wazmux says, and the blue halo starts to expand, and then implodes.

When its possible to see again, after the brightness, the large space in space, infront of the Ehecatl, is filled with deep red armored creatures, that look like humans, in strong nano suites.

The marines on the bridge takes a deep breath, and Wazmux turns to them.
            This must lookweird to you, but I shall explane all. The Quatzecoatl have an ancient ally, the Rilllic. We focused on our society, and science. THey focused on ships and a army never before seen. When our honeroble rase was nearly wiped out, after the great dimension war, we created a time vortex together. THere, time passes much faster then here. It is now twenty years ago, but the great flue, brought to us by the soldiers returning from the fourteenth dimension, infecting our capital of Tenecho, with a total of 27 billion inhabitants. It was like hell...Then, that whole dimension was sealed of. All left in it had to make it on there own. But, with such a large population, there is bound to be mistakes. Only four were infected and brought to the safe zone, but that was enought. All colonised dimensions were finaly shut of, but by then it was much to late. The Rillic finaly acted, and sent the 1st Medical Unit. They did almost no good, except letting some die quickly. But, they saved me and my men. We were supposed to guard our species most advenced ship, The Tenecho...or later renamed to the Ehecatl, which means..last hope. But the soldiers in the vortex is now mine, due to the fact that I am the highest Preist still alive. So, these men, who is the 364:th generation to be raised to fight. THey are the best of the best....times 364.
            They are the 30 000 best soldiers ever raised...And they shall inforce our threat against the beavers... THe soldiers are now going to be transported to a forest planet we have passed.... Now renamed New Tenecho. And tomorrow, Our first assault towards the beavers! And when the Aztecs go to war... there are no limits
            sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

*After the battle, still in the Setus system*
              Dh;I am sorry for your people Rasunda. And the damage to your ship. And the lost of several crew members.
              Thank you Heart. Thank you. Could you tow us to Haven Colony?
              Dh;Yes. Prepare for hyper jump.
              *We jump to hyperspace, and drops out minutes later*
              *The space dock is taken out of The Amateus, and we start repairs*
              sigpic

Comment

*over Haven colony*

Dh; Ras i am sorry about the battle we had. But i did not kill any of your crew.
                Ras; I seen them myself, blown out into space.
                Dh; I beamed them to safety before harm could come to them. They are being taken out of the buffer now.
                Ras; Thank god.
                Dh; unfortunately, the Adriani did not quite now what they were doing with the hyperion, as the legacy races split long ago. This technology was past their hellion knowledge by millenia, so we have to return to hellionin order to make correct repairs.
                Ras; Compatibility issues, i understand.
                Dh; We also now have specs on adriani technology, but i will not use it or find out how it works. For the pride of your people, you and only you should have their technology.
                Ras; Thank you.
                Dh; Haven colony is rather new, so you dont have many defenses here. I have ordered 150 HSS ships here until you estalish a defense permiter capable of heavy attack.
                Ras; Once again thank you.
                *beeping noise on my ship*
                Watts; Sir, 10,000 + beaver ships inbound!
                Dh; what!
                Ras; NO!
                Dh; They must have...oh no...
                Ras; What is it?!
                Dh; Ras, the amateus...i think...
                Ras; Nothing could have happened, we had shields up!
                Dh; She's tagged. A small beaver contingent must have snuck aboard after my attack on you. Marks, bring hellion sensors online. Get my generator up and running, shields and weapons full power.
                Watts; I have the device sir. There are also 10 beaver supreme guards onboard their ship.
                Dh; Ras get out of the brdige now!
                Ras; Waht! BEAVERS ONBOARD!!!
                *beavers enter Ras's bridge and kill some staff working on some panels*
                Dh; dammit beam those things into space major!
                *does so*
                Ras; That was close..
                Dh; We cannot stay here Rasunda. I suggest moving to planet Hellion were we can be defended until we find out where that tracker is on your ship.
                Ras; But that could mean the end of the hellion planet and all that is left of the hellion race!
                Dh; I must tell you something rasunda...
                *i talk from my mind, and rasunda can somehow hear me. I say.."I am Hellion"*

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Note: YAY!!!!! NO MORE FIGHTING!!!!!

Over Haven Colony.

G.T: What the heck happeded?

Dh: There were Beavers on Ras's ship. They tagged it so we're going to Hellion.

G.T: Good luck.
                  sigpic

Comment

On the Alexa, we are coming up on the beaver homeworld.
                    Adams: Sir, we just recived an encoded message from G.T.
                    Ranger: What does it say?
                    Adams: Several hundred beavers are headed to the planet helion.
                    Ranger: Great! If they get there, helion will be destroyed. Is our trasport still following us?
                    Ranger: Good, we may need her.
                    The Alexa drops out of hyperspace over the beaver planet.
                    Adams: They're hailing us.
                    Ranger: Put them on.
                    BC: We have arrived, the general is waiting for us.
                    Ranger: I will be down shortly.
                    BC: Good.
                    The com cuts.
                    Lattimer: We'll go with you sir.
                    Ranger: No, i'm okay. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve.
                    I beam down to the beaver capital.
                    BC: Welcome home.
                    Ranger: It's good to be here.
                    BC: Come with me.
                    I follow him into the supreme General's office. The General is very ugly.
                    BC: Commander, this is the captain that defeated Gate Ranger.
                    BG: Welcome, I must commend you on your victory.
                    Ranger: Thank you.
                    We talk for about an hour.
                    BG: We are about to destroy the planet helion, and the ships trying to protect it.
                    He chuckels.
                    BG: They have tried to defend it but it will fall, DH, Rasunda, Wazmux and G.T will all die today.
                    I am almost at the end of my rope.
                    Ranger: No, not today.
                    BG: What?
                    I reveal my self and activate my lightsaber. BG can't get any help because no one else is there.
                    Ranger: Not this time.
                    I swing my lightsaber around my head and kill him. When his head hits the floor an alarm goes off.
                    Ranger: Lattimer! Get me out of here!
                    I am beamed out.
                    Ranger: Attack that planet!
                    Lattimer: With pleasure sir!
                    Hundreds of beams erupt from the Alexa quickly taking down the defences on the planet's surface. We have also destroyed a ship yard. Over Helion. G.T's ship has been disabled, the beavers are coming in for the kill.
                    G.T: Rasunda! Can you get us off this ship?
                    Rasunda: I'm sorry, i can't right now.
                    G.T: Get to the escape pods..... What?
                    The beavers have retreated. They are heading back to their homeworld. On the Alexa.
                    Ranger: Damage!
                    Lattimer: Shields are at 30% and droping!
                    Several thousand beaver ships are bearing down on us. More beavers are on the way. We have done a lot of damage to the beaver homeworld, we're only concentrating on the planet.
                    Lattimer: Shields are at 20%, we can't keep this up for much longer.
                    Ranger: We have to cause as much damage to this planet as possible, keep firing.
                    Twenty minutes later. The planet has been severly damaged and our shields are almost depleted.
                    Ranger: We've done as much damage as we can, get us out of here.
                    The Alexa jumps to hyperspace. Several minutes later we drop out.
                    Ranger: Why did we drop out of hyperspace?
                    Adams: We ran out of power. Life support, everything.
                    Ranger: Great!
                    The Alexa is dead, floating in space.

Ranger
                    Last edited by Gate Ranger; 25 October 2009, 05:02 PM.
                    sigpic
                    God Bless America

Comment

After repairing the Trojan I go to Ranger's last known location and tow the Alexa back to Haven Colony.

G.T: That was a close one, I thought I was toast.

Ranger: It was close for me too.

G.T: Yeah, if it wasn't for you .... well.....

Ranger: I get it. It sure was fun killing the Beaver General.

G.T: I'll bet.
                      sigpic

Comment

*fighting over hellion, the hype takes out several dozen ships flying by them firing canons and beams, but takes the grunt of the enemy forces*

Dh; Shields?
                        Watts; 72% sir, this is getting ugly.
                        *loud beeping sound*
                        Marks; Sir the HSS Unity is loosing shields!
                        Dh; That's the first HSS loss. I dont want any more! Beam them off that ship!
                        Watts; Aye commander! also, the planets shield is holding perfectly, and orbital defenses are taking out hundreds of ships.
                        *the beaver ships enter hyperspace, all of them.*
                        Dh; What the hell?!
                        Watts; they are all moving out sir.

*2 hours later*

Watts; Sir the planet's sensor array has picked up a ship not far away form a beaver homeworld. It's Ranger.
                        Dh; Temporal drive. Now.
                        *we arrive over ranger's ship*
                        Dh; Whats their status?
                        Watts; No power whatsoever. Their life support has been out for a long time, it only has minutes left.
                        Dh; Beam all the personell here.
                        Marks; Sir 10 beaver hives incoming!
                        Dh; Shields up when those people re onboard. put us in the way of rangers ship
                        Watts; With no shields!?
                        Dh; DO IT!
                        *the hyperion, much much larger, covers rangers ship, as the 10 hives drop out and open fire on the shieldless hull of the hype. explosions are seen all over the hull, but the ship holds steady taking superfitial damage*
                        Watts; Shields back online sir!
                        Dh; Get rid of those ba*tards.
                        *cannons lance out of my ship destroying 5 out of the 10 ships, as the other 5 manouver around the hype and fire upon rangers ship. the ship is cut in half, and explodes*

Dh; ahh crap ranger aint gunna be happy about that one! Kill those things!
                        *the rest of the hives are deswtroyed with ease*

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                          Dh; ahh crap ranger aint gunna be happy about that one!
                          No I'm not. There's always another ship though. I wake up on the Hype.
                          Ranger: What happened this time?
                          Lattimer: The ship was destroyed.
                          Ranger: What? That's the second ship I've lost. Dang!
                          Lattimer: You still have the rest of the fleet that we were given.
                          Ranger: Good point.

Ranger
                          sigpic
                          God Bless America

Comment

Snap!!! Oh, well there's always a first. Too bad Ranger.
                            sigpic

Comment

sorry ranger, boredom got the better of me!

Dh; Ranger, do you have any other ships?
                              R; I have an entire fleet of 304's.
                              Dh; I think i have something more suited for a commander ready for you. Watts, take us there.
                              *we temporal jump above hellion, where a ship about the size of of 3 304's is. it is mettalic and smooth, kind of shaped like an asgard oneill class*

Dh; We found this ship deep in the void between pegasus and milkyway.
                              Ranger; Why does it matter to me?
                              Dh; I want someone with the ability to keep it safe. I am entrusting you with this.
                              R; Why? it just looks like naother ship
                              Dh; This ship was built by the 4 great races.
                              R; They all built it?
                              Dh; Yes. Their most advanced technology was ijmplemented into this one ship all 4 of the races. It is extremely powerful, and is the only remaining legacy of the alliance. What do you say?

NOTE: We can say this can be counted as a legacy ship, as it is th elegacy of the furlings asgard ancients and nox. IT will be as powerful as all other legacy ships.
                              If you take it that is your decision.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Supreme Preist Wazmux is standing infront the large camp, that is already evolving to a city, New Tenocho.

-Today, we shall war! he roars, and cheers and guns fireing os heard.

-We shall fight...for the survival of both our rase, our new homeworld, and the sake of our new allies! he continues, and the cheers are heard again.

The Beavers shall crumble under our rule, when they are defeaten. Now, all groups, go to war!

THousand of troops moves throught more of the globes surronded by a ring thing, and on houndred of beaver worlds, the assult begins....
                                sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Working...
                                X