X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me ill do it
    sigpic

Comment

I'd like to but I cannot, for I have not yet reached the reqs on fanfiction.net

www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

next chapter is up:Chapter3
        beta'ed by our very own Commander Thor! many thanks to him for it.
        check my story's:
        Battlestar group 16
        and Under Siege
        and respond at:
        Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
        my newest story:
        TFS Ticonderoga
        and respond at:
        TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

ah shuck Boeli dont do that!
          sigpic

Comment

Good job!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Chapter 4 is up, have fun reading it

yet again thanks to C-Thor for the Beta
              check my story's:
              Battlestar group 16
              and Under Siege
              and respond at:
              my newest story:
              TFS Ticonderoga
              and respond at:
              TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

great story, and what a colonial force is headed to Earth!!! Perhaps the travellers can get some ships to help too.

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Comment

Travelers are to slow even the Earth battle cruisers IN the pegasus galaxy arent comming, they'll just take to long and if everything goes south they can always reak havok in the PG galaxy... for now
                  check my story's:
                  Battlestar group 16
                  and Under Siege
                  and respond at:
                  my newest story:
                  TFS Ticonderoga
                  and respond at:
                  TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Perhaps if the Asgard come and some Pegasgard are on board the Hives, it can get really funny. I would love to see Thor and the PegasGard leader meet

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by boeli View Post
                      Travelers are to slow even the Earth battle cruisers IN the pegasus galaxy arent comming, they'll just take to long and if everything goes south they can always reak havok in the PG galaxy... for now
                      Originally posted by locutes View Post
                      Perhaps if the Asgard come and some Pegasgard are on board the Hives, it can get really funny. I would love to see Thor and the PegasGard leader meet
                      thank you for bringing up Asgard and Ida i had forgotten this

Boeli you have previously stated that it takes 3 weeks for the 304s in Ida to reach our homeworld...that is not true cause it is canon we travel to Ida in a matter of hours with a ZPM so a few days at most to get Ida-MW travel for our hyperdrives, and the Asgard have traveled between teh galaxies in a matter of minutes
                      sigpic

Comment

as I said, I'd love to see Thor and the Lost Tribe leaders meet, it would be one hell of a meeting! Also a fully powered O'neill with APBWs should be capable of blowing a super hive or two to bits since they will have more power and they are the fracking ASGARD (they would know the basis of Lost Tribe tech so they should be capable of rendering it inert)

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                          as I said, I'd love to see Thor and the Lost Tribe leaders meet, it would be one hell of a meeting! Also a fully powered O'neill with APBWs should be capable of blowing a super hive or two to bits since they will have more power and they are the fracking ASGARD (they would know the basis of Lost Tribe tech so they should be capable of rendering it inert)
                          *buzzer sounds*
                          wrong!
                          pegasgard stopped working on clonign tech ages back thus advanced further thus Cannonically should be more advance dthan Idasgard

but for somereason the show showed pegasgard ships to be heaps of junk
                          sigpic

Comment

pegasgard have to be less advanced. The long live the Ida Asgard had meant that they could develop far better tech since they themselves had developed the previous version.

Aswell, the Pegasgard had lost most of their tech to the Wraith when they attacked, including their intergalactical hyperdrive engines. Also, they still clone themselves, but they had some success with experiments on humans to undo the damage to their G-nome

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Comment

'bout the distance and time, it took the deadelus 4 days to reach atlantis with a ZPM in the siege, now the hyperdrives might be upgraded after that but there also needs to be an element of tension... will they be on time or not. sometimes it is very difficult to guess the distance and travel time between planets and sometimes it just doesnt fit the story.
                              i have the same problem with commanders and other people at secondary positions, after a while i have forgotten it, sometimes i spend an entire evening looking back at the previous chapters if there wasnt another captain for a specific ship.

and thanks Locutes, you have brought up a good point, the Asgard O'Neills are very powerful.

this is just the beginning between the Tau'ri and the Wraith+Peg Asgard, a kickoff, a pilot, the real stuff will come in the fourth story. this story was meant to launch story 3 plus 4.
                              three starting the moment story 2(Under siege) ends and story 4 a few weeks or months later, 3 and 4 could be run simultaniously but i think it would be to much work for me to write them at the same time
                              check my story's:
                              Battlestar group 16
                              and Under Siege
                              and respond at:
                              my newest story:
                              TFS Ticonderoga
                              and respond at:
                              TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Ik raad je aan om de verhalen allemaal in Battlestar group 16 te plaatsen, wat makkelijker leest. En dan tussen de individuele verhalen een pagina laat waar je de Titel plaatst, zo zou je alle verhalen in een verhalen bundel achtig iets kunnen zetten

www.darkarmada.nl
                                www.runescape.com

Comment

Working...
                                X