No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aerki will there be a break between season 1 and season 2 or will you start writing right away?

Comment

An issue I forgot to bring up.

Will Aerki every give his reason why he thinks the Latanians or the Alterra had a Fatwa against AI.

Other than the Lego Bugs O'Doom it appears we never see any.

Comment

Originally posted by TK99 View Post
        An issue I forgot to bring up.

Will Aerki every give his reason why he thinks the Latanians or the Alterra had a Fatwa against AI.

Other than the Lego Bugs O'Doom it appears we never see any.
        first off, what is a fatwa cause I've never heard that before. and I'm sure it has to do with fact that if the AI exceeded its programming and wanted to destroy everything that would be bad.
        http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

^ A fatwa is known as a religious decree in Islamic nations.

I do speculate in Season 2 that there could possibly be more development on the Wraith worshippers.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
            ^ A fatwa is known as a religious decree in Islamic nations.

I do speculate in Season 2 that there could possibly be more development on the Wraith worshippers.
            I think that it will focus more one Earth and the Evil dudes from Abla Longa

Comment

lets just see what the author comes up. aer'ki your move!
              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

aer'ki have you got rough timeline when you are releasing Season 2?
                sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Look at it this way, for some weird reason he has been posting around US holidays, when is the next one?

Comment

Mother's day.

Comment

Originally posted by Burns View Post
                      Look at it this way, for some weird reason he has been posting around US holidays, when is the next one?
                      that probably means he's in school, so there might be more posts in the summer.

Comment

probably means he's in school
                        rota is one of the best reasons to skip school ...imo mr. jyr should embrace it
                        Last edited by NIMBUS; 19 April 2010, 05:12 AM.
                        ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

lol,

you know I'd like to see a crossover between ROTA and Golden Dawn, would be cool

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                            rota is one of the best reasons to skip school ...imo mr. jyr should embrace it
                            I think it's illegal, at least where I live, to skip school (truancy I think) as much as we would want him to.
                            also the cross-over would be weird cause they're so different and would only work in some weird parallel universe thing that would get annoying real fast.

Comment

For the talented writers here, we have round two of the Gateworld FanFiction Competition, be nice to see some new faces (writers) down there

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...8#post11427738
                              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                                lol,

you know I'd like to see a crossover between ROTA and Golden Dawn, would be cool
                                Would be a bit strange, since the Alesians and Alterra are so different. They'd definitely clash lol. Yeah, that'd be weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X