No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys and galls. I've read this wonderful series several times over. And my question is did Stevenson already have the ATA gene before the repository?? And would a former goa'uld host like Sam Carter could be upgraded to lantean or Alterran??
    Also like all of you I await the next exciting episode of Rota.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
      Hi guys and galls. I've read this wonderful series several times over. And my question is did Stevenson already have the ATA gene before the repository?? And would a former goa'uld host like Sam Carter could be upgraded to lantean or Alterran??
      Also like all of you I await the next exciting episode of Rota.
      the only way Ryan was able to access the repository was because he had the gene and that he was sufficiently advanced enough.
      the ancients have a machine that can manipulate and remove DNA. So i dont think Goa'uld naquadah/DNA would hinder Ryan much from turning her into an ancient.
      sigpic

Comment

Chapter 1 is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Oh yeah baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
          Chapter 1 is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Oh yeah baby.
          YESSSSSS DDDD

slightly off topic but if you guys are into firefly ive been reading a fantastic fanfiction called forward. its a continuation where serenity left off

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4099993/1/
          sigpic

Comment

It was a nice good chapter, It was very informative.

Comment

its back!!!!! Aerki you're awesome!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice set-up. I like how we got a look from the bad-guys perspective, gave the feeling as though we are at the cusp of some massive battles, pyrrhic victories, and general ass kicking.

You know the usual.
                http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

So, happy

Comment

it's cool that the fic is back

...so, what, are aschen turning into this? i know that they aren't that bad but still...
                    "They progressed more rapidly than the others," Nidhogg said warily. "They merged with another species, gaining great power and knowledge, but the combination of their genomes degenerated them into nefas, and we were forced to purge them as well, with the assistance of the Asgard."

Ryan frowned. "What kind of nefas?"

"Those they conquered," Nidhogg said with disgust, "they mutilated and devoured while still alive."

i know that that they aren't eating other humans but they are screwed in the head a bit... i came to this conclusion because all of them seam to think the same, and not just the leaders or something, like it's in their dna, the bs, i mean
                    Last edited by NIMBUS; 31 January 2011, 01:16 PM.
                    ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Very nice job on the second chapter.

Comment

yes its back!!!
                        sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Awesome chapter. I really can't wait to see how all of this with the Aschen plays out.

Comment

I'm so glad you're back. Still my favorite FanFic.

Comment

good solid chapter
                              http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Chapter 3 was good.

Comment

Working...
                                X