Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penguin Fanfic Club (Sam & Jack relationship)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Rachel!!
    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
      Congratulations Rachel!!
      Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
      Congratulations from me too
      Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
      Congrats to Rachel for winning a Stargate Fan Award for "Let Go and Hold On"! Well done Rachel!
      Thank you all! I'm delighted Let Go won in its category (especially as it had some pretty stiff competition such as our own VSS's As the World Doesn't Turn), but I admit I'm pretty stunned to have won the Best Overall SG1 Ship Story.

Just a big thank you everyone who voted!

And, congrats to APA, who got an honourable mention in the Sam/Jack Angst category for Out of Time!
      Last edited by Rachel500; 29 September 2009, 02:29 AM.
      sigpic
      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

CONGRATS RACHEL AND APA!!!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks, Rachel and Josi!
          sigpic

Comment

Wait! What! I missed the SG Fan Awards That's a first in all the years I've been reading fanfic

Congratulations to Rachel and APA! Very well done, and very well deserved too, might I add

Edit: Actually, I'm kinda relieved cos I didn't have to choose between Let Go and Hold On and As The World Doesn't Turn, that would have been too hard I can just go and read all the stories without having to worry about which one to vote for
            sigpic

Comment

The Fan Awards is a great site to find lots of stories all in one place. I spent DAYS there reading the S/J ones that I'd missed posted elsewhere! Annerb won in a lot of the S/J categories. People should definitely check out her work, as well. Her stories are incredibly detailed and beautifully written.

I SO adore that sig, Oma. Neck. Mmm.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                The Fan Awards is a great site to find lots of stories all in one place. I spent DAYS there reading the S/J ones that I'd missed posted elsewhere! Annerb won in a lot of the S/J categories. People should definitely check out her work, as well. Her stories are incredibly detailed and beautifully written.

I SO adore that sig, Oma. Neck. Mmm.
                Where can I find it?
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.sg-awards.com/news.php
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks!
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Thanks Tammy, it's just so .... lickable

I adore Annerb, she's one of my favourite writers. I have no idea how she manages to write so much angst, so in character, and make it seem so effortless. I'm sure it's not effortless, but it takes real skill to make it seem so
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        *giggles* Thanks Tammy, it's just so .... lickable
                        Oh, did that just put some really dirty thoughts in my head. Mmm. *happy sigh*

It's just begging for a little one shot . . . Fly little bunny, fly . . .

I adore Annerb, she's one of my favourite writers. I have no idea how she manages to write so much angst, so in character, and make it seem so effortless. I'm sure it's not effortless, but it takes real skill to make it seem so

She paints such a realistically vivid picture in so few descriptive words. It's just so beautiful. I beg her all the time for more. I'm sure she's tired of me! LOL!

For anyone who's interested, I finished my first (and likely only) long Stargate fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5392143/1/Out_of_the_Ashes

Not nearly as good as Annerb but if anyone is interested, take a look!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          CONGRATS RACHEL AND APA!!!
                          From me too!!!

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                          For anyone who's interested, I finished my first (and likely only) long Stargate fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5392143/1/Out_of_the_Ashes

Not nearly as good as Annerb but if anyone is interested, take a look!
                          I will definitely be checking it out! I love your stories!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

I recently lost all of my fics Today I went looking for one that I had read a few years ago, but can't remember the pertinent details on. Like title, author, etc. It's set during Entity and for which ever reason, they downloaded Sam into Jack's mind. Lots of angst happens, a bit of fluff. And eventually they get Sam where she belongs. I remember it's a medium length. 30-50 pages long.

Does this ring any bells for anyone? I loved it and stupidly didn't download it back then and can't find it now.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I recently lost all of my fics Today I went looking for one that I had read a few years ago, but can't remember the pertinent details on. Like title, author, etc. It's set during Entity and for which ever reason, they downloaded Sam into Jack's mind. Lots of angst happens, a bit of fluff. And eventually they get Sam where she belongs. I remember it's a medium length. 30-50 pages long.

Does this ring any bells for anyone? I loved it and stupidly didn't download it back then and can't find it now.
                              It sounds like A Beautiful Mind by Venom69. They can't get Sam back into her own body, so she and Jack share his.

Comment

Originally posted by melanell View Post
                                It sounds like A Beautiful Mind by Venom69. They can't get Sam back into her own body, so she and Jack share his.
                                I love you! I'm off and looking!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X