Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heliopolis' Atlantis Section!! (Helio has got to be the biggest purely Stargate Fic site out there!)

http://sg1-heliopolis.com/atlantis/index.html
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

The best fic I have read is "The Fission of Silence" by Pough. It one heck of a great Daniel Whumper. It was so sad, intense and tragic. It brought tears to my eyes.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I want to recommend the fiction of my good buddy, LE:
        http://www.fanfiction.net/u/330992/
        There's SG1, Atlantis, crossovers... I wish I were as prolific!
        If you leave her a comment, tell her Nix sent you!
        (But only if it's a nice comment! lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Whatshername
          Are there any decent-sized Atlantis archives up yet? I'm begining to love that show a whole lot more.
          Oh and also this one
          http://www.wraithbait.com/index.php
          Tends towards slash (maybe 2/3 of stories there are?), and has NC-17, but a very good archive.

Also, not an archive but a yahoogroup where lots of very talents SGA authors post, mostly general and whumping stories (lots of geek stuff =-Koschecka's stuff goes up there - Shep/McKay buddy and team fics)
          http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sgahc/

Comment

I would recommend "A Mother's Love" by Janissima. It can be found on fanfiction.net. The last chapter was just posted today.

It's a wonderful J/S ship story! It starts out as a light fun story; then it adds elements of mystery and action/adventure. You also grow to love the new character the writers introduces. Highly recommend to all J/S fans!

Comment

Read mine+reply to the thred for it=Green Jello
              sigpic

Comment

Forgive me if this fic has been mentioned before.

The Crossroads of Eshu by Melyanna has been completed, and I would highly recommend it to everyone. Withou giving too much away, it's an AU SG-1 fic with a small Atlantis crossovers, and Angst and Ship and Action galore.

Also, my own little fic, After the Storm, got highlighted here on Gateworld's home page (the little link on the bottom left corner of the homepage). Don't know that it deserves to be there, but it sure was nice to see that.

a time to mourn

Comment

Well, I haven't posted too much on the Forum here and this is my first time in the FanFic section but I just had to log on to HIGHLY, and I mean VERY HIGHLY, recommend one of the best Stargate fanfics I have ever read.

It is over on the FanFiction.net site and the story is:

Thyself, Unknown - by MissAnnThropic

The story is based on the great episode "Beneath The Surface" and is really an alternate ending piece that explores the what if's and what could have happened.

I have to admit I check for new chapters for this story every single day, at work, when I get home, every chance I get. I have cried over some of the chapters and just can't get enough!!

I hope people see this message and check out this great story and author.

Comment

This message is for getcarter who was asking for help in finding a specific story.

I just read through this posting site and saw your message.

I think the story you are looking for is over in FanFic.net and is called:

Seven Days by dietcokechicSeven Days by dietcokechic

It's about Sam and Jack falling into an underground cave and Sam being hurt pretty badly. Very good.

Comment

Well, I am just on a roll here. I have another story to recommend - again over on FanFic.net.

It is: A New Life by Brenna

My favorite authors are: Brenna, dietcokechic, Jojo, TereC and my newest favorite - MissAnnThropic.

Hope some of you check these out and enjoy them as much as I do.

Comment

Okay...I guess I'll post a rec...
                        The single best slashfic I've read would have to be the Simpatico Series by Roo. It's a really lengthy story that follows Jack and Daniel's relationship through all the seasons of the show, episode by episode. So far only seasons one and two are finished, but they're beautiful in every way that counts. They've got the right balance of humor, angst, and romance and I was especially impressed by how dead on she got Jack's character.
                        Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

Heres a link to a HILARIOUS story!!
                          http://www.thealphagate.com/stories/...eoftheCoin.asp

Comment

Everyone has to read Night Terrors it is just simply amazing and is one of the best stories I have read anywhere. Hell, if RDA was on the show full time and still a Col. this would be a perfect stand alone episode. Kudo's to the author.
                            Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

read my sequle The Assason (follow my link) feedback is welcome.
                              sigpic

Comment

hey, kdavis004, you like cross overs? do you like goofy stuff? if you do, read 'Not Again!' by Jules. keep in mind it is ment to be goofy, very goofy .

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

Working...
                                X