This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
    Sorry if this is not the place for this query, but can anyone help me find a fic I lost that involves a LOT of Shep and Rodney whump, finally ending up with Shep being dematerialised into a wraith dart to keep him in suspended animation until medical help arrives. Does it ring any bells?
    TIA
    Yes! It's by Sholio and it's called.... hang on, gotta find it... got it! It's called Running On Empty and it's on ffnet here.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Yes! It's by Sholio and it's called.... hang on, gotta find it... got it! It's called Running On Empty and it's on ffnet here.
      Thank you my friend, that warrants a green! I'm off now to wallow, may be gone some time.

EDIT: Apparently I've greened you too recently to do it again! But thanks anyway.
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
        Thank you my friend, that warrants a green! I'm off now to wallow, may be gone some time.

EDIT: Apparently I've greened you too recently to do it again! But thanks anyway.
        You're welcome - I was actually ridiculously excited to know the answer to your query and to be able to help out!
        sigpic

Comment

I have put my first fanfiction on fanfiction.net.

It is about SG-1 going to a planet out of the ancient's database. Having arrived there Sam and Daniel are captured by a culture known from earth and one of them is bound to be sacrificed to one of their gods.

There is some action in it, but also the mythology of this culture is explored.

Its rating is Teens.

Here is the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3311071/1/

Please review.

Comment

Lots of good recs here. Hope I can get some assistance:

Read a fanfic about Sam falling into some mud on an alien planet (think she was checking out Jack's six!). Unfortunately it makes her itchy then sick, and only proximity to Jack seems to keep her body temperature from dropping dangerously low. They meet an alien couple who wonder why Jack "doesn't heal his mate" like other ancients!

Just sayin', if this sounds familiar at all to anyone, please post! Note to self: stop slacking on keeping records of favorite fanfics! Advance recommendation: it's an excellent shippy/friendship tale.
            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
            sigpic
            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Thanks to Alipeeps my fanfic is finally online. Pleas check it out: The Portable
              Here a short summary:
              Title: The Portable (SG Atlantis)
              Main Characters: Rodney McKay, Col. John Sheppard
              Minor Characters: Many more
              Length: 10,907 words
              Summary: McKay gets kidnapped through a portable stargate from Atlantis and meets Cassandria. They try to find a way back home to Atlantis. Whilst Col. Sheppard goes on a rescue mission.

I'd love to receive your comments! (Note though that I'm not a native English speaker and that there might be some grammar or voc mistakes. Sorry also for the bad layout. I'm still working at it)
              My FanFic I'd love to read your comments!

Dr. Rodney McKay: I'm picking up a strange reading from right over there.
              Maj. John Sheppard: Define strange.
              Dr. Rodney McKay: [pause] You don't know what strange means?

Col. Steven Caldwell: Can we submerge the city again?
              Dr. Rodney McKay: [sighs] It's a city, not a yo-yo.

Comment

Need help finding a fic series:

The series was a bit epic, covering many years.

The beginning pieces were about Sam being abducted by Ba'al and dealing with the aftermath. Next came a couple of Sam and Jack getting together.

Later pieces deal with clone-Jack taking over command of the Alpha site with a clone-Sam by his side. And I think Earth had ended, too.

The descriptions of the stories each contained the phrase "Sequel to..." There were at least 10 sequels.

Can you help?

Comment

Shameless self-promotion - "Stargate: Athena". Click on sig for link.

Spoiler:

Comment

i've uploaded my first fic, its wraith based, let me know what you think

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3355251/1/

edit: wrong link
                    Last edited by jesserella; 23 January 2007, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Hey guys!

I really would like to know if anyone has considered a pairing of Carter and Sheperd. I asked if anyone knew if such a fic was in existence, but no one answered. Could someone please help?

Comment

I have no idea, but i may consider it the next time i write onr

Comment

That would be awesome, jesserella! Thanks!

I think I need to sit my pregnant butt down and write one as well. Just for obscurity's sake.

Comment

I must say the stories by cheeky-chaos are very good

Especially the Lara Croft and BSG crossover http://www.fanfiction.net/u/335121/

*Oh and notice my sig... /shameless self promotion*

Comment

I just read "Scimitar of Saladin" by Commodore Norrington and it's simply the best Rodney childhood story I've read for quite some time. Vague spoilers for Season 3 episode "McKay and Mrs. Miller" but a very interesting and moving look into the beginning of his education, not quite as you might expect.
                              Last edited by Purpleyin; 12 February 2007, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Another good story I found, A Perfect Dark/SG1 crossover

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3364058/3/

Comment

Working...
                                X