Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I'm looking for some cool Sam getting hurt stories, some minor Sam/Jack would be ok.

If you guys could help I'd be for ever greatfull.

Comment

You'll find what you're looking for in Strix's great sam-whumping fanfiction list

Enjoy

Comment

Thanx !!

Comment

Some of the best FanFiction I have ever read is by an Author named Eve (on the Gateworld archive). Her stories are a bit Daniel centric, although mainly team fics, and sometimes she teases about Daniel/Sam but none of he stories are ship in any way.

I'm a total Daniel nut, and I've read a ton of Daniel centric fics; Plumtukered is another awesome writer for that area.

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

Hi, I'm new here, so sorry if it was already answered. I'm looking for some good Elizabeth-centered fic. Doesn't metter which ship - but preferably without. Thank you.
            "Billie Piper's nickname for me is David Ten-inch. God bless you, Bill."
            - D. Tennant on Friday Night Project

Comment

Okay, going to shamelessly promote some of my own fanfic. It's S/J, of course! Nothing higher than a teen rating!

www.fanfiction.net/~northwestern
              my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Heliopolis is back [yay!] and has a coupla great fics by someone whose work I’ve not seen before: Judith Proctor. Here are the links for part one and the sequel:

http://www.hermit.org/Blakes7/Starga...P2P/index.html
                http://www.hermit.org/Blakes7/Starga...ndC/index.html

They’re set Season 5/AU, really well written and intricately plotted, with pretty much all the peripheral favorites like Major Davis, Mayborne, Cassie and that hoor Nirtti, popping up along the way. Enjoy!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                  The last WIP I ever read was this marvelous co-written ship fic that had Sam married to Daniel, stranded off-world with rogue Makepeace and his team and pretending she had amnesia, coming back to Earth to find that Daniel wanted a divorce and some serious UST between her and Jack.

The writing process was truly unique and made it just a wonderful reading experience.

But it wasn't finished at the time(Boo! Hiss! and the reason why I never read WIPs) and, long story about computer crashes short, I lost everything; the author's names, the fic title and the link, everything.

Anyone know this fic and whether or not it was finished?

BTW, we're talking ancient history, here, as in, written towards the end of the last millenium.
                  Hey there! I reckon you are talking about Surrender by Vanessa Nichols. She never finished it – real shame, as it was an epic… I have it saved [I always used to save WIPs so I could read them through from start to finish once they were complete] so you can pm me your addy if you want a copy…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Another couple of recs; they’re right here on Gateworld too.

Garden of the Gods by Enigmatic Ellie is brilliant: lots of politics and intrigue. She doesn’t post updates all that regularly but there are around 23 meaty chapters archived here. BTW, it’s S/J but not all that hearts and flowers stuff…

Aftershocks by Rachel 500 – stumbled on this at fanfic.net but it’s now here on GW too. It’s a series of episode tags, S1 at present and I sure hope she sticks around long enough to do the entire show because they’re wonderful… not unlike the great Medical Considerations series, by OzKaren [check out the Ask the Fandemonium authors thread, under Stargate merchandise here on GW for news of Karen – she is now writing for Fandemonium].

And if anyone wants laugh-out-loud but with a serious subtext Jack and the Asgard stories, check GW for anything by DinkyDow…

Comment

And now for something completely different....

There's a new LJ ship community started by a friend devoted to the charming pairing of our dear Dr. Daniel Jackson and Dr. Elizabeth Weir. There are a couple of nice fics on the site.

Daniel/Elizabeth:For a 'ship' that spans the galaxies

They are also looking for more if you have a mind to try your hand at the pairing.
                      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                      it has it's own laws and beats about things
                      which the intellect scorns."
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Thank you, going right there right now...
                        "Billie Piper's nickname for me is David Ten-inch. God bless you, Bill."
                        - D. Tennant on Friday Night Project

Comment

I haven't seen much demand for that much S/J ship here, but if you're interested, here's one I called the 200 Pre Tag (written as a tag for 200, but before it aired).

If you're a S/J Shipper and want a happy ending without waiting some more:
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3071981/1/

Instant gratification! Guaranteed!

Just sayin'.

Comment

Check out this one: it’s shaping up to be a real epic… it’s called Beneath a Beating Sun, by Magistrate, and is archived at fanfiction.net.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3048578/1/

Comment

I'm looking for J/D stories dealing with the aftermath of / recovery from rape or sexual assault. Blame Lady Grey's The Garden series.

Comment

I started to post my McShep (PG13) series.

I don't know if one could recommend it, but feedback is always very much appreciated

The Bittersweet series Index with links to each of the chapters (not very much so far). Anonymous comments are allowed if you have no LJ-account.

Comment

Working...
                                X