No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Petra, I'm pretty sure that I haven't read this one. Please post a link if you find it.

And a nice little piece I read a long time ago and stumpled upon again:

Turnabout
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
      Sorry Petra, I'm pretty sure that I haven't read this one. Please post a link if you find it.

And a nice little piece I read a long time ago and stumpled upon again:

Turnabout
      I've always liked this piece too.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hello, all! Hope this finds everyone well.

The holidays are rapidly approaching, which means celebrations are in store on Gateworld. Here's your official invitation to the first one (And please let hlndncr know what a great job she did on the art work!):

The invite:

The sig:

The avatar:

Please feel free to use the sig and avatar between now and the celebration!

Hugs to all!

Comment

Guys I admit, I lost track of all the fics you posted here. If someone else postet it before, I'm sorry.

Fight or Flight by Exduck
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
            Hello, all! Hope this finds everyone well.
            The holidays are rapidly approaching, which means celebrations are in store on Gateworld. Here's your official invitation to the first one (And please let hlndncr know what a great job she did on the art work!):
            The invite:
            http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ing-Invite.jpg
            Hugs to all!
            I won't be able to make it...I think this is the first shipper event I will miss since joining GW. But unfortunately I'm going to a concert this weekend. Please tell hlndncr that she did a great job with the sig/avatar/banner. Thank you. xo
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

some lovely angst

Title: Happiness is Not a Paint Color

Category: Stargate: SG-1
              Character(s): J. O'Neill & S. Carter

Words: 2,249
              Genre(s): General
              Rating: Rated: K
              Summary: He'd told her he'd be there for her - always - and he'd meant it.
              Missing scene to Threads.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6478680/1/
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to go off topic, but those pics up there posted by sg-1fanintn reminded me of something. the shoes that Amanda Tapping has on look like the ones that Aya Brea wore in the original Parasite Eve, in the beginning of the game at the opera house. Okay off topic post over!!

Comment

Cute tag to "Ripple Effect"; Sam and Jack are definitely a couple:

The Not So Happy Substitute Girlfriend by Ellie 5192

Comment

I was just wondering if someone can help me with 2 fics that I'm looking for.
                    I thought one of them was called "it will never be over" but I can't find that title but basically it's about Sam and Jack being married with 2 kids and they are getting a divorce and Sam gets pregnant with the third baby after she sleeps with Jack after they break up. Then in the court room, Jack finds out about the baby but Sam's lawyer tries to tell Jack it's not his baby but when Sam faints, she tells Jack that the baby is his.
                    It's kinda based around the ep 100 days...Sam finds Jack in bed with Laira but he thought he was with Sam coz he was so off his face...sam then wants a divorce and so the story goes on.
                    The other story is about Sam being pregnant and she has blood pressure problems and she runs away to a cabin and Jack finds her but she's not well so Janet flies in on a helicopter and Sam is looked after,...not much to go on but that's all I can remember of that fic at this point.
                    Hope someone can find at least one of these fics. Cheers.
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

This might be a repeat recommendation. This is a lovely character study of Sam and Jack while she's posted in Atlantis. Did I mention lovely?

Refraction by Rowan Darkstar

http://rowan-d.livejournal.com/384140.html?page=1
                      Last edited by nell; 17 November 2010, 04:29 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I'm challenged when it comes to computers. Sometimes someone here has a link to a fic on a writer's livejournal. How do I find writers' livejournals just to be able to look for fics on my own. Do I have to register and then look for a SG group or whatever? (Not something I want to do,register, I mean, BTW)
                        Last edited by Gatetrixer; 17 November 2010, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                          Okay, so I'm challenged when it comes to computers. Sometimes someone here has a link to a fic on a writer's livejournal. How do I find writers' livejournals just to be able to look for fics on my own. Do I have to register and then look for a SG group or whatever? (Not something I want to do,register, I mean, BTW)
                          Here's some to start you out
                          http://annerbhp.livejournal.com/96241.html

http://community.livejournal.com/sj_everyday/

http://community.livejournal.com/sg1_debrief/

http://community.livejournal.com/stargateficrec/

http://community.livejournal.com/sam_and_jack/

If you go to the user page on any of these sites you can find many more individual writers. I'm too lazy to link them right now but look for-
                          Nandamai
                          sjhw tolerence
                          pepperfield
                          Mrs. pollifax
                          petitestars
                          Also look for
                          day of indulgence
                          carnival of squee
                          apocalypse kree
                          sjficathon
                          Plenty more but it's 5am and my brain is melting.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Comment

Found this earlier set over Christmas during S7.

A Whole Alphabet of Plans
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Fic rec, which I assume is a one shot, since it doesn't say anything about "continued" ... though it oughta be.

Too Close by sudoku.addict

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                                In general I find LJ to be a pain in the mikta, but there are some who read only over there. My fic is over at ff.net (linky below)...and I have a link to my LJ which I've created a master post (at the top) that you can see a list (but there are things I haven't moved to LJ yet, so it's not quite comprehensive).

If the writer is savvy, they've tagged their fic, so you can click on "User Info" and you'll see next to the name "X tags" (x being the number). If you click on it, it will list all their tags and usually I look for "fanfic" or "s/j" or "sam/jack" or some variation thereof.

Comment

Working...
                                X