No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link posters, I've been away from my laptop with only my iPad and am still learning the ins and outs of maneuvering on it.

Pol
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Many thanks to Akamaimom for recommending "Blame it on the Tinsel" and to hedwig for posting the link.
      I loved this story to bits. It's so funny and well-written and it has great S/J moments in it.
      You're welcome. It was the first story I read that made me think that fanfic could be really well written. . .

Thanks for the link posters, I've been away from my laptop with only my iPad and am still learning the ins and outs of maneuvering on it.

Pol
      Rubbing it in. . . Ouch.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

It's kinda hard to pick a favorite but I have re-read Blame it on the Tinsel many times as well as Annerb's DC series of stories and PodBayDoors - well, everything. Pol's are pretty dang good, too. I need to re-read that big long one that took place around the time SGU started. And I can never remember the name of it!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Annerbs DC series has been reread many times by me. I think it's definitely a favourite.

...now if only I wasn't obsessively checking for more...

Same goes for Akamaimoms Glinda story...

sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            It's kinda hard to pick a favorite but I have re-read Blame it on the Tinsel many times as well as Annerb's DC series of stories and PodBayDoors - well, everything. Pol's are pretty dang good, too. I need to re-read that big long one that took place around the time SGU started. And I can never remember the name of it!
            *cough*Fever*cough

<g>

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Annerbs DC series has been reread many times by me. I think it's definitely a favourite.

...now if only I wasn't obsessively checking for more...

Same goes for Akamaimoms Glinda story...

I completely love Glinda.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              *cough*Fever*cough

<g>

Nope! Across the Ionian Sea

Here's Pol's page. Read everything on it: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1554882/polrobin

I've written considerably less Stargate fic but its there if any newbies wish to read: http://www.fanfiction.net/~leiasky

Read anything by her! PodbayDoors: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1413529/PodBayDoors

Read it all! Annerb: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/763509/Annerb
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                Nope! Across the Ionian Sea

Here's Pol's page. Read everything on it: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1554882/polrobin

I've written considerably less Stargate fic but its there if any newbies wish to read: http://www.fanfiction.net/~leiasky

Read anything by her! PodbayDoors: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1413529/PodBayDoors

Read it all! Annerb: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/763509/Annerb
                *headdesk!* I forgot the name of my own fic! Sheesh.

And...what Tammy said, read all of Annerb's stuff and PBD's too (though, try as I might, I cannot get her to change tenses! <vbg>

Comment

I completely love Glinda.
                  thanks!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

To whomever it was who rec'd the Monkey Screaming story (ies), bravo/a as the case may be. I was up until 3 this morning reading it, though will admit to being very, very confused at times. It seemed as if the writer knew what was going on, but left it to the reader to make some huge leaps at times.

That said, I don't often find a fic that keeps me up all night. Thanks for the awesome rec!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                      I have a favour to ask - I'm looking for a fic based on the ep 100 days where Sam works herself to near death to bring Jack home. She locks herself in her lab and tells everyone she's at her brothers house but when Jacob comes to the SGC, they discover she lied. Anyhoo, she builds the generator and she ends up zatting Jack to bring him home. She's driven to do it and so does things she wouldn't normally do. She'd been injected with something that compels her to finish her job in bringing Jack home - does this ring any bells? Does anyone have a link to this fic?
                      Cheers, and thanks!
                      It's Venom_69's "Haunting Obsessions" . It's a very interesting and somewhat twisted (in a good way ) take on "100 Days."

It is rated "R" for some violence and adult situations, but I don't remember anything graphic in it.

Comment

To whomever it was who rec'd the Monkey Screaming story (ies), bravo/a as the case may be. I was up until 3 this morning reading it, though will admit to being very, very confused at times. It seemed as if the writer knew what was going on, but left it to the reader to make some huge leaps at times.

That said, I don't often find a fic that keeps me up all night. Thanks for the awesome rec!
                        Monkey Screaming is one of my absolute favourites, the second part in particular.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I think it was me I'm glad you enjoyed it and I recommend reading it again once you get some sleep. Have you checked out SGCbearcub's other SG stories? There are only 3 I think (Banshee, Honor's Solution and He never looked back), all much shorter.
                          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                          sigpic
                          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Melora View Post
                            It's Venom_69's "Haunting Obsessions" . It's a very interesting and somewhat twisted (in a good way ) take on "100 Days."
                            It is rated "R" for some violence and adult situations, but I don't remember anything graphic in it.
                            Thank you Melora....damn that fic was haunting me!!! Thank you!!! I like twisted stories!!
                            I also like ones that are completed or at the very least updated regularly. Frustrating it is to start reading a fic that has potential but then the author fails to update.
                            I'm slightly bored lately and waiting for certain fics to be updated just in case anyone was wondering about that little rant.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I read this simply because you rec'd it since we seem to have very similar taste when it comes to fic.

I admit to being totally and utterly confused through a lot of it. I had trouble with a lot of the Jon/Jack stuff simply because it wasn't clear who was who a lot of the time.

That said, the idea of the story was fascinating and that's why I kept reading. I NEVER read mini/OTP stories because, frankly, I'm like 'Alex' in that I want the big, grownup HOT Jack . . .

Did she ever finish part 4? I didn't see it on the Helio 2 site when I went to read the 'adult' (pretty spine tingly hot, I must say) chapter.
                              sigpic

Comment

A lovely little fic (post-Threads):

Remembering the Days of Gladness When Sorrow is At Hand by Dreamweaver 85

Comment

Working...
                                X