• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Will It Take? by SG1Fanfic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2071449/1/
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      Awww, ladies, could you please link the linkable stories, especially if you tell that they are "the very best ones"?
      *sniff*
      I'm new and I want to read all of them
      And then there are some great stories by Skydiver at:

Stories by Denise

and

Karibou

All of these should keep you busy for ... oh, say maybe the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        Awww, ladies, could you please link the linkable stories, especially if you tell that they are "the very best ones"?
        *sniff*
        I'm new and I want to read all of them
        I'd self pimp but I know you already have read most of mine. Have you read Pol's stuff? Or JenniferJF's? Both rock it

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          I'd self pimp but I know you already have read most of mine. Have you read Pol's stuff? Or JenniferJF's? Both rock it
          :::blush:::
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

This is adorable!

The Green, Green Dress by T-man 626

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5245405/...n_Green_Dress#
            sigpic

Comment

I'd also like to read the fics "War Games" and "38 Weeks". Does anyone have a link?
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                I'd also like to read the fics "War Games" and "38 Weeks". Does anyone have a link?
                Those are by Sally Reeve, who no longer has a valid website. However, having just googled her name, I discovered they are the samandjack.net website at:

War Games
                38 Weeks

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Those are by Sally Reeve, who no longer has a valid website. However, having just googled her name, I discovered they are the samandjack.net website at:

War Games
                  38 Weeks
                  Everything from Sally Reeve is awesome!! My favourite is a second chance.
                  sigpic

Comment

Whoa, thank you so much!!
                    *savez all the links*
                    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I have a favour to ask - I'm looking for a fic based on the ep 100 days where Sam works herself to near death to bring Jack home. She locks herself in her lab and tells everyone she's at her brothers house but when Jacob comes to the SGC, they discover she lied. Anyhoo, she builds the generator and she ends up zatting Jack to bring him home. She's driven to do it and so does things she wouldn't normally do. She'd been injected with something that compels her to finish her job in bringing Jack home - does this ring any bells? Does anyone have a link to this fic?
                      Cheers, and thanks!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                        Everybody what is your ONE favorite fanfic story of all time that you have read multiple times? I know this is a hard question and I know there are more than myself who read and re-read favorites, so what's yours?
                        Just one?! You are kidding, right?
                        Seriously, I can't choose just one. I can narrow it down to my Top 3, but even this changes every now and then (usually when I come across some new totally awesome fic). Currently my Top 3 Fics are:

1. Rocket Fuel - by Rowan Darkstar;
                        Already recced on this thread (by leiasky I think); beautiful tag to "Heroes" - the best tag to this ep I've ever read. Not linked directly because of Mature rating.
                        2. All we need of hell - by Surrealis. Previously rec'ed by me here
                        3. Banshee - by SGCBearcub. Previously recced by me here

But there's a tone of fanfics I regularly re-read, and often my favourite at the moment depends on my current mood etc...
                        There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                        sigpic
                        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                          Just one?! You are kidding, right?
                          Seriously, I can't choose just one. I can narrow it down to my Top 3, but even this changes every now and then (usually when I come across some new totally awesome fic). Currently my Top 3 Fics are:

1. Rocket Fuel - by Rowan Darkstar;
                          Already recced on this thread (by leiasky I think); beautiful tag to "Heroes" - the best tag to this ep I've ever read. Not linked directly because of Mature rating.
                          2. All we need of hell - by Surrealis. Previously rec'ed by me here
                          3. Banshee - by SGCBearcub. Previously recced by me here

But there's a tone of fanfics I regularly re-read, and often my favourite at the moment depends on my current mood etc...
                          Rowan_d has some amazing stuff. Rocket Fuel is definitely a must read - also I love her one tag to "The Light" which I felt captured the way it felt to a "t". I can't link to it from here since it's M (very very M) but you should be able to find it if you're reading "Rocket Fuel"

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                            Rowan_d has some amazing stuff. Rocket Fuel is definitely a must read - also I love her one tag to "The Light" which I felt captured the way it felt to a "t". I can't link to it from here since it's M (very very M) but you should be able to find it if you're reading "Rocket Fuel"
                            Yay! You are right, "Into the Light" is gorgeous. Thank you for this recommendation; I thought I'd read all her stories, but somehow I'd missed this one.

And speaking of Rowan's stories, here are some of my other favourites written by her (but I agree with Shannon: all her S/J stuff is amazing and worth reading):

A Simple Change - G; Sam and Jack get together; seen through Daniel's eyes

A decade of planets and..." - Teens; life after the SGC

Stellar Drift - Mature (although not very graphic), so no direct link; scroll to the bottom of the page; S/J in season 9; tag to "Company of Thieves"

ETA: Does someone know if Small Graces series has ever been finished? I can't find the last part (SG: Sam) anywhere.
                            Last edited by Petra; 17 May 2010, 03:45 AM.
                            There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                            sigpic
                            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Fic rec. And since I'm not quite sure of the rating, I'll just link to the author's page and let you scroll down to the titled fic:

7 League Boots - story is called "V Day", set in Season 9 (Jack misses a Valentine's party at Daniel's which he was supposed to attend with Sam; boy is he in big trouble)

Comment

Many thanks to Akamaimom for recommending "Blame it on the Tinsel" and to hedwig for posting the link.
                                I loved this story to bits. It's so funny and well-written and it has great S/J moments in it.
                                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Working...
                                X