No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh, yes that's it. rusty memory. Great fic. Thanks!

Comment

I know I've asked for this one before but I can't find its ive even looked through my posts but still can't find it.
      It's a story set at Christmas. Jacob has a lodge and sam, sg1, Janet and cassie go up for Christmas. There is a house keeper who lives there and looks after it. I don't want to give too many spoilers away!

Comment

Originally posted by Claireniccie View Post
        I know I've asked for this one before but I can't find its ive even looked through my posts but still can't find it.
        It's a story set at Christmas. Jacob has a lodge and sam, sg1, Janet and cassie go up for Christmas. There is a house keeper who lives there and looks after it. I don't want to give too many spoilers away!
        I remember that one, though at the moment I don't recall title and author.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the first S/J fic I read was Road to Minnesota, by Ted Sadler. And I was hooked on 'em. Is it on any "Cabin" lists? It was written before Season 8, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
            I'm pretty sure the first S/J fic I read was Road to Minnesota, by Ted Sadler. And I was hooked on 'em. Is it on any "Cabin" lists? It was written before Season 8, I think.
            Not on the list, why don't you add it.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

No it's not that one. They don't go to the cabin. Sams family have a lodge! They do all kinds of Christmassy things!

Comment

Originally posted by Claireniccie View Post
                No it's not that one. They don't go to the cabin. Sams family have a lodge! They do all kinds of Christmassy things!
                Sorry, I was just making a comment about a fic I remembered fondly, not the one you were trying to find. I do remember a fic about going to the lodge.

Maybe the fic search thread can help.
                Last edited by Gatetrixer; 03 October 2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Sorry, I was just making a comment about a fic I remembered fondly, not the one you were trying to find. I do remember a fic about going to the lodge.

Maybe the fic search thread can help.
                  Sorry I misread your last post

Comment

Hi guys
                    Hope everyone's ok. Haven't been here for a while

I’m stuck and I need some help please. I’m looking for a fic that is set in future. The government/military is infiltrated by Gou'lds. Jack and Daniel work with Thor (he has his ship in the orbit) to determined who is compromised. Sam is involved in some other job (government maybe) and Jack thinks she can’t be trusted. There was something about Jack having a relationship with someone working for Goa'ulds (I think she was a colonel). Sam goes to Jack’s cabin to give him some information and only then Thor can determine that she can be trusted. Ring any bells?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                      Hi guys
                      Hope everyone's ok. Haven't been here for a while

I’m stuck and I need some help please. I’m looking for a fic that is set in future. The government/military is infiltrated by Gou'lds. Jack and Daniel work with Thor (he has his ship in the orbit) to determined who is compromised. Sam is involved in some other job (government maybe) and Jack thinks she can’t be trusted. There was something about Jack having a relationship with someone working for Goa'ulds (I think she was a colonel). Sam goes to Jack’s cabin to give him some information and only then Thor can determine that she can be trusted. Ring any bells?
                      It's called "From Hereon After" by Alli Snow. I'm looking for a link ... I just read this about a month or so back, and it was discussed a little bit here on this thread.

From Hereon After by Alli Snow.
                      Last edited by hedwig; 05 October 2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Backpack Revelation by TX549. Jack always took care of her. It just took a while to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Backpack Revelation by TX549. Jack always took care of her. It just took a while to notice.
                          Very sweet. I like the inclusion of teaminess, too.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I like discussing fics maybe we should do it book club style. one per week? haha. Just a thought.

That Backpack Revelation fic was just the perfect dose of fluffiness. Thanks! Loved the ending.
                            Last edited by picardythirds; 06 October 2014, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                              I like discussing fics maybe we should do it book club style. one per week? haha. Just a thought.

That Backpack Revelation fic was just the perfect dose of fluffiness. Thanks! Loved the ending.
                              Perhaps you could start a new "fic club" thread?
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post

We did that a few years back. People suggested fics that they liked, and then one was picked for a week of discussion, and so on. It was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Working...
                                X