No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone interested in the Stargate Novels, the next book in the series -- "Two Roads" -- is now available on Barnes & Noble, amazon.com, and on Crossroads Press. Somebody got ahead of themselves and released it early.
    Last edited by hedwig; 11 June 2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Cool!
      sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        For anyone interested in the Stargate Novels, the next book in the series -- "Two Roads" -- is now available on Barnes & Noble, amazon.com, and on Crossroads Press. Somebody got ahead of themselves and released it yesterday.
        i ordered it today!

i'm currently re-reading the novels, but i can read two at the same time.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm searching for a certain post-"Double Jeopardy" fic in which they discover how their robot-counterparts have gotten together.
          Appearances may be deceiving.
          One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
          A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
          Never run with... scissors?

Comment

I don't think I've ever read a rpf in my life. I don't think I would read it, but I don't have problems with people writing it either. It's still fiction. I personally would never go that far, it has a bit of a creepy side to it, but I still enjoy other fics the author writes anyway.

Comment

Okay, folks, the WIPs I'm following are updating really slowly right now (goodness, but it's been quiet lately!). So I beseech you...

What WIP(s) are you following?
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                Okay, folks, the WIPs I'm following are updating really slowly right now (goodness, but it's been quiet lately!). So I beseech you...

None at the moment, I think. Like you said, there's a lack of updating (one I'm guilty of too ) so I can't quite recall if there's one or two I'm supposed to be following...
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Soldier On by Fems (raises inquiring eyebrow at Fems)- http://archiveofourown.org/works/109...apters/2928775
                  Suppositiion by BlueMoonMaverick- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8323317/31/Supposition
                  My Wonderland by Iamdkskully- http://archiveofourown.org/works/132...apters/3315680
                  Moonlight and Steel by Midnight Rider- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7876262...ight-and-Steel
                  At The Edge of Nothing At All by Missparker- http://archiveofourown.org/works/135...apters/3429956
                  Strange Shadows by Aenigmatic (link to author page Adult rating)http://archiveofourown.org/users/Aen...uds/Aenigmatic
                  Stargate Aschen by Kimberly Jackson- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1009252...targate-Aschen

But yeah the updates just aren't happening much this last month.
                  Last edited by JanSam; 14 June 2014, 05:41 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

JanSam, you have great taste or should I say great minds think alike- my list is 100% identical

Comment

I'm reading all but two of those. And the two I'm not reading aren't because of the author but because I'm just not big fans of the eps they're attached to. The authors I like just fine.

Comment

I know, I'm sorry! The muse has gone AWOL and the Awards are taking up most of my free time. There's just a chapter and a half left for me to write, but the words aren't coming to me...
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Yes, in fems' defense, the Awards are a massive undertaking. It doesn't exactly leave much time for writing. She and I keep darting furtive glaces at one another because we each claimed the other's QCC PCR and haven't exactly been large on progress...

Comment

Yes, in fems' defense, the Awards are a massive undertaking. It doesn't exactly leave much time for writing. She and I keep darting furtive glaces at one another because we each claimed the other's QCC PCR and haven't exactly been large on progress...
                            Oh I know I just couldn't resist teasing Fems (I think she knows me well enough to know I was teasing). LOL at least you can harass each other about who has more completed

Last edited by JanSam; 13 June 2014, 07:27 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

If anyone can take a good natured ribbing, it's fems. After all, she puts up with me and I'm not exactly...sweet.

Comment

I was actually curled up in the fetal position on my bed and crying my eyes out...
                                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X