No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the recs, Amara. Hell, that part in Convergence where Hammond orders Sam and Jack to cease and desist was like taking a bullet! I had to jump to the last chapter to see if it was a happy ending.
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
      (These are in order of decreasing length, because that's how I sorted today. So, longest fics at the top. I've included fics from both my "will read over and over" and "was enjoyable at least once" lists. )

Where's Anna by Quarkie

Consequences of Being Touched by fems

Beyond Entrapment by fems

Reap What is Sown
      by Karibou

Beauty and Nothing More (Series) by missparker

The Torment of Tantalus by Karibou

Alea Iacta Est by Mabyn

Learned by Heart, Kept in Mind by Karibou

Icarus by Abby Eddy (You might need to try to load this page twice, webring gets wonky...)

Completing the Circle Two Pi R by Josephine Martin

Endurance Past the Point by Magickmoons

Galatea
      by ShoeQueen

Thine Own Self by Sally Reed and Gunfodder

Passing Time by Akamaimom

Plan C (Series) by missparker

This Cannot be Happening by Jojo6

Stranded by Divine Joker

Consequences by Beatrice Otter

In Sickness and In Health by Jackie W

Consequences by Jessa4865

Broken Wings by TracyT

Tears of Aphrodite by RoczaDeb

Asylum by Alli Snow

Paradise Found by ShimmeringStar214

Twilight by Gail R. Delaney (KissHerJack)

Reclaiming Carter by Soleya

Seven Days-The Mis-Adventures of Jack and Sam by dietcokechic

Blame it on the Tinsel by Eve8

Suspension by Alli Snow

The Morrigan
      by bluemoonmaverick

Character by silver shiny gal

Like Jokes or War, it's All in the Timing by missparker

Xanadu by Spilleta43

Convergence by Annerb

Rusted Wheel
      by Annerb

Broken by Sharim

Exile by Alli Snow

Doppelganger and Terms of Endearment
      by SqueeG-1

Asgard Solution Rebekkah

New Lives by Beatrice Otter
      We have similar taste, it seems. Many fics on that list are on my 'will read over and over' category. I was just re-reading 'Where's Anna' the other day, it's one of those fics I cannot get tired of reading.

Comment

I really need to start tracking fics I've read also in some kind of spreadsheet, especially since I have such an awful memory for names and details etc. Then again, if I don't, it's a very pleasant surprise when I come across one I have already read but forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
          Thanks for the recs, Amara. Hell, that part in Convergence where Hammond orders Sam and Jack to cease and desist was like taking a bullet! I had to jump to the last chapter to see if it was a happy ending.
          My pleasure! Yes, Convergence was rough. By and large, though, if I rec a fic it ends happily. To the best of my recollection there are only 2 fics on my list that didn't end, if not happily, satisfactorily.

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
          We have similar taste, it seems. Many fics on that list are on my 'will read over and over' category. I was just re-reading 'Where's Anna' the other day, it's one of those fics I cannot get tired of reading.
          I found that fic to be quite original. It's on my "good at least once" list as I'm not entirely certain I'd read it over and over, but I certainly was taken with it the first time.

Originally posted by ajay View Post
          I really need to start tracking fics I've read also in some kind of spreadsheet, especially since I have such an awful memory for names and details etc. Then again, if I don't, it's a very pleasant surprise when I come across one I have already read but forgotten
          I started the spreadsheet method LONG ago with Buffy fics. When I started reading prolifically in this fandom, and when I realized how often people were looking for fics I knew I'd read, it became apparent I needed to keep tracking. My Stargate version of the spreadsheet is much more refined than my Buffy version, and it's certainly seen more use. It does seem like every time I turn around, though, I'm adding new info to track. It's certainly not an undertaking that's simple.
          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Does anyone know if Convergence has any sequels. Thank you Amara for the rec!
            I've looked through Annerb's list and don't see anything and am hoping I'm missing it ?

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post
              I've looked through Annerb's list and don't see anything and am hoping I'm missing it ?
              As far as I know, no sequel. Don't you hate that when a fic is excellent and you want to know more but there just ins't any? Leave 'em wanting more, I guess.

Comment

Oh well, thought as much, thanks for confirming!

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post
                  Convergence is actually a one-shot, it has two sequels, Linger and Falling back to Earth. When annerb published them on ff.net, she published all three stories together as one.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
                    Convergence is actually a one-shot, it has two sequels, Linger and Falling back to Earth. When annerb published them on ff.net, she published all three stories together as one.
                    That's a distinction I hadn't noticed. Thank you!

Comment

Nice one-shot, Amara. That was hot! (Watergate)
                      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                        Nice one-shot, Amara. That was hot! (Watergate)
                        Thank you. Glad you enjoyed!

Comment

I sometimes wish this is what happened on the show.

The Problem of Pete
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Just popping in...new Campfire is with the beta. Expect it tomorrow...hope folks are still reading them, I know I've been really remiss in my posting.

Pol
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Just popping in...new Campfire is with the beta. Expect it tomorrow...hope folks are still reading them, I know I've been really remiss in my posting.

Pol
                              Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Pol
                                If you think you're getting rid of us that easily, you've got another think coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X