Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarification, please, Claire (sorry, no pun intended)--did you search those without having found anything, or you've read everything you found?

What about the novel archive? Or Samandjack.net? Heliopolis is still around, too.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

OMGoddess, Heliopolis... That's been ages. Oh, the many evenings spend reading there.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        Clarification, please, Claire (sorry, no pun intended)--did you search those without having found anything, or you've read everything you found?

What about the novel archive? Or Samandjack.net? Heliopolis is still around, too.

Seaboe
        Didn't have much luck. Found maybe one or two stories...

Comment

Originally posted by Claire98909 View Post
          I'm looking for fics where Sam has to deal with chauvinistic men, either aliens or fellow members of the air force. Anybody have recommendations? I seem to have completely searched out Google, fanfiction.net, ao3, and even the search option on this forum.
          Try Decomissioned by 7 League Boots.

Comment

Originally posted by sg1nuts View Post
            reply to jlwilliams25 - are you looking for:

Bitter Victory by Nancy Richardson - http://thealphagate.com/viewstory.php?sid=2644
            Thank you, that's it!!!

Comment

I know I have asked for this one before (and someone had the answer), I am looking for a Christmas fic. Jacob had a holiday home and a live in house keeper. He was unable to make it home for the holidays so Sam asks sg1 and Janet and cassie.
              I'm sure Jack and Sam go finding a Christmas tree.
              Anyone remember it?

I've searched within this thread to see if I could find the question I asked last year but I've had no luck.

Much appreciated x

Comment

Trying to remember a fic in which Sam is lost off world for some time, while Jack (OOC in my opinion) dallies with someone, then Sam is found and everyone thinks she is imagining she has a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                  Trying to remember a fic in which Sam is lost off world for some time, while Jack (OOC in my opinion) dallies with someone, then Sam is found and everyone thinks she is imagining she has a child.
                  I remember that. But I don't recall title or author. I didn't like Jack in that story.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    I remember that. But I don't recall title or author. I didn't like Jack in that story.
                    Yes, I said Jack was out-of-character. Nevertheless, I seem to want to read it again. I've looked through the list of children's names' fics to see if I can remember the name of their daughter, but nothing seems to ring a bell and it may not be on that list.

Comment

Folks, I need some help finding a fic please - searched and searched to no avail!

It's Sam/Jack, and i think it's post-apocalypse.

Everyone is living off world, and Sam leaves, and then after some time passes Jack goes after her. He finds her, (in a bar, I'm sure she's asleep and pulls a gun on him or something); and she has a ship and is drinking heavily and has taken to a life of crime...

Comment

Need some help finding a story. I read it awhile back and would love to read it again.

Jack is going to Washington with two other generals. Sam was supposed to go but didn't, don't remember why. The plane crashes and Paul Davis pulls Jack from the wreckage.

I hope some one recognizes this. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                          Yes, I said Jack was out-of-character. Nevertheless, I seem to want to read it again. I've looked through the list of children's names' fics to see if I can remember the name of their daughter, but nothing seems to ring a bell and it may not be on that list.
                          I found it! It's To Have and to Hold by Ruth M King

And I search a fic also, it Sam/Jack of course.

General Jack O'Neill is a Head of SGC. He's still married with Sara, despite death of Charlie. Sam is Colonel, and she love him, but nothing happens. One day an another Jack O'Neill come through the Gate, and he came from a paralell universum. He lost his wife, that Sam, and he's looking for an "another". He ask Sam to go with him. Sam's indecisive, because she loves this Jack, but she is very lonely. And this Jack becomes jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly View Post

General Jack O'Neill is a Head of SGC. He's still married with Sara, despite death of Charlie. Sam is Colonel, and she love him, but nothing happens. One day an another Jack O'Neill come through the Gate, and he came from a paralell universum. He lost his wife, that Sam, and he's looking for an "another". He ask Sam to go with him. Sam's indecisive, because she loves this Jack, but she is very lonely. And this Jack becomes jealous.
                            This second fic is by Telkena - but I don't have the title or a link I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly View Post

Thanks, I just reread it.

Comment

Originally posted by mthet View Post
                                This second fic is by Telkena - but I don't have the title or a link I'm sorry
                                I've been looking for the Telkena fics. Seems the Heliopolis site is down. Anyone know of another site that has her fics on it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X