Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive def read that story Hedwig and I'm pretty sure I got it via this site sometime last year. Will keep an eye out for it

Comment

Originally posted by webbo View Post
      I remember one where they actually did the screw the regs thing, but then broke it off at one point. I remember a love scene where they are arguing, near his front door, and she basically gives him a b job right there, and then he turns around and does the same to her.
      I know this one. Jack resigns when they get caught so Carter won't have to, and there's a lot of resentment on both sides. Can't remember the title or the author, but I might have that information at home.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        I know this one. Jack resigns when they get caught so Carter won't have to, and there's a lot of resentment on both sides. Can't remember the title or the author, but I might have that information at home.

Seaboe
        Ahh! Please! If you find it, share it here! I haven't gotten to the ones suggested above, but I'd love to find the right one! Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

That one also sounds familiar to me. Also, looks like I quoted the wrong post in my earlier post. It was meant for the screw the regs fic.
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I think, but can't be absolutely positive without re-reading the whole thing (which I don't have time for right now), that this is Nanda's Resolution series. I've only read the PG-13 version of the first story.

Or it might be the Plan C series by Missparker.

Seaboe
            Last edited by Seaboe Muffinchucker; 17 March 2015, 04:47 PM.
            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I think, but can't be absolutely positive without re-reading the whole thing (which I don't have time for right now), that this is Nanda's Resolution series. I've only read the PG-13 version of the first story.

Seaboe
              I will check out both - THANK YOU!
              sigpic

Comment

Seaboe
                Yep, this is definitely it! The scene I described is in Part II of Nanda's Resolution series. An interesting take on the screw the regs for one time fic. Thanks Seaboe! And I'll def read the others, too.
                sigpic

Comment

It's one of the few "screw the regs" stories I've kept, because I think it's more realistic in all the problems it causes.

Seaboe

Comment

A few months ago I read a story where Jack adopts three children (second cousins of his, I think they were) and now I'm wondering if they are other stories where members of SG-1 adopt kids? I like Sam/Jack, but I'll read any pairing.

Comment

Originally posted by AllisonChance View Post
                      A few months ago I read a story where Jack adopts three children (second cousins of his, I think they were) and now I'm wondering if they are other stories where members of SG-1 adopt kids? I like Sam/Jack, but I'll read any pairing.
                      You can probably find some S/J stories with adopted kids in the List of Sam and Jack's Children in Fanfiction.
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I've been looking for a John/Sam story that I read years ago on - I think, but can't quite remember - Livejournal. It's set during Desert Storm where John and Sam run into each other by chance. Can't remember whether it was Gen or Het, adult or not.

Anyone know where I could find this story or something similar?

Edit: Found it. Called "Imminent Thunder".
                        Last edited by neela; 06 September 2015, 10:30 AM.
                        "If I should die, think only this of me: / That there's some corner of a foreign field / That is forever [Earth]."
                        Earth is gone, but Atlantis must survive... Apoca!fic. Post-Season 5. John/Sam.

Comment

I've lost another good fic...

Sam and Jack are lost on a planet (or maybe they had to escape earth)... they are sharing a cabin/house and Sam has a hard time dealing, cries at night and Jack "holds" her to sleep to comfort her. They are not together at this point.

The fic takes place basically in this room. And then one day when Jack goes to "hold" her at night, she starts rubbing his hand, and places it on her breast, as invitation.

It was such a memorable fic, but of course I didn't record it and now its lost. It was not a long one.

Anyone?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by webbo View Post
                            I've lost another good fic...

Sam and Jack are lost on a planet (or maybe they had to escape earth)... they are sharing a cabin/house and Sam has a hard time dealing, cries at night and Jack "holds" her to sleep to comfort her. They are not together at this point.

The fic takes place basically in this room. And then one day when Jack goes to "hold" her at night, she starts rubbing his hand, and places it on her breast, as invitation.

It was such a memorable fic, but of course I didn't record it and now its lost. It was not a long one.

Anyone?
                            Did you look through the "Lost on Another Planet" fic list?

Comment

Hi all, does anyone remember an abandoned WIP Sam/Jack story where Sam and a chunk of SG team soldiers get infected by something that makes them bruise and bleed easily?

Comment

I was wondering if someone could help me! There's a fic that I've loved for years now and go back to re-read it every now and again. I went to go read it recently and can't find it at all. I'm wondering if it was deleted or if anyone has any ideas about where to find it. I don't remember the name. It was a oneshot where Daniel is in Honduras and Jack is going to go save him and Jack and Janet have a moment where he reassures her. It was on ff.net and it ended with
                                "You're a good person Jack"
                                Jack smiled but it didn't reach his eyes, "No, I'm not, but that's what Daniel needs." Or something to that effect.
                                If someone could help me out, I'd be most indebted.

Comment

Working...
                                X