X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg..... I want to read that too!

Comment

I am looking for a fic. Think it is around the time of Jacobs death. Jack is looking out for Sam a lot, think her brother might be in it and a few nieces and nephews. It ends with the team up at the cabin. Think that Jack and Sam get together and Daniel and teal' seem to arrive with a bottle of champagne from General Hammond. It's quite a long fic if I remember rightly! Anyone out there help me!!

Comment

Hi Claireniccie! I've been working my way through the threads fic rec list and a lot of them met these criteria bar the champagne from Hammond, can you add any other details on?

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post
          Hi Claireniccie! I've been working my way through the threads fic rec list and a lot of them met these criteria bar the champagne from Hammond, can you add any other details on?
          I'll try and the details I can remember! I think Mark had three children, the youngest plays quite a large role in the story. I think that Mark may get to know about the stargate program as well. In fact I'm sure he does! I hope this helps a bit!

Comment

Hi, guys ...

I'm looking for a fanfic I read a long time ago where Sam dies when Atlantis is attacked, Jack is right there with her. They are already married ... there's alternate timeline/alternate reality involved ...
            Does anybody out there know of this fanfiction?
            Thanx for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Claireniccie View Post
              I'll try and the details I can remember! I think Mark had three children, the youngest plays quite a large role in the story. I think that Mark may get to know about the stargate program as well. In fact I'm sure he does! I hope this helps a bit!
              I've found it! Tangled Threads!

Comment

No link?

Seaboe
                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Going by the description Tangled Threads
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                    No link?

Seaboe
                    Sorry! I was just so excited I'd found it!

Comment

I found that fic I was hunting for a while ago, well thanks actually go to Amara for reccing it on her emotional whump list! Its the devils tears by Ellie5192. Dark fic where aliens made them do it Sam/ Jack.

Comment

I'm looking for any fic where Sam and Jack are in an illicit relationship, as in the regs are still in place but they decided to "be discreet" or "screw the regs" etc.

Is there a compilation of these kind of fics anywhere? Can any of you recommend any?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by webbo View Post
                          I'm looking for any fic where Sam and Jack are in an illicit relationship, as in the regs are still in place but they decided to "be discreet" or "screw the regs" etc.

Is there a compilation of these kind of fics anywhere? Can any of you recommend any?
                          You could take a look at amaradangeli's Fire Collection, it's updated regularly (link to author because of the rating).

Comment

Moonlight and Steel by Midnight Rider The link is to her profile because the story is "M" rated.

This follows Sam and Jack through the entire series and runs parallel to her Sunshine and Shadow series which is about Daniel and his wife. If you don't like OCs you might not like this. She introduces a great original female character who becomes a big part of the series (Daniel's wife), but is still more of a peripheral character. And, she also brings in an OC from one of her other stories who happens to be Jack's son by Laira (). Truth be told, I didn't care for that addition. But, she does a great job of creating the affair between Sam and Jack and staying in canon as much as she can with the additional characters. Her story Midnight and Dawn focuses on Mitchell and Vala if you like that pair together. Admittedly, I have not read Midnight and Dawn because I don't ship those two. All three series run parallel and events sometimes crossover.
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                              Moonlight and Steel by Midnight Rider The link is to her profile because the story is "M" rated.

This follows Sam and Jack through the entire series and runs parallel to her Sunshine and Shadow series which is about Daniel and his wife. If you don't like OCs you might not like this. She introduces a great original female character who becomes a big part of the series (Daniel's wife), but is still more of a peripheral character. And, she also brings in an OC from one of her other stories who happens to be Jack's son by Laira (). Truth be told, I didn't care for that addition. But, she does a great job of creating the affair between Sam and Jack and staying in canon as much as she can with the additional characters. Her story Midnight and Dawn focuses on Mitchell and Vala if you like that pair together. Admittedly, I have not read Midnight and Dawn because I don't ship those two. All three series run parallel and events sometimes crossover.
                              Ah, thanks! I know I've read some others a while back, but I can't track them down...

I remember one where they actually did the screw the regs thing, but then broke it off at one point. I remember a love scene where they are arguing, near his front door, and she basically gives him a b job right there, and then he turns around and does the same to her. But then they're still fighting...

Ring any bells?

I'll definitely read Midnight and Steel. thanks
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah, thanks! I know I've read some others a while back, but I can't track them down...

I remember one where they actually did the screw the regs thing, but then broke it off at one point. I remember a love scene where they are arguing, near his front door, and she basically gives him a b job right there, and then he turns around and does the same to her. But then they're still fighting...

Ring any bells?

I'll definitely read Midnight and Steel. thanks
                                Might have been bluemoonmaverick's Supposition. I'm not a fan of such fics so I've only browsed through it back when it was still a WIP, so I don't know if it's the one you were talking about.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X