This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
    I suspect this story is "Reflections". It is only posted on Symbiotica, I think, so it is no wonder no one else has read it

Reflections, SG-1 goes to an alternative universe where the Tok'ra don't exist. How has this affected the Galaxy and Earth? Written for the 2010 Tok'ra Resistance mailinglist contest. Action/Adventure, Pairing: Sam/Martouf/Lantash. Rating: NC-17 for sex, torture, and violence. Only the sex is graphic, though. WARNING: Sex, mention of torture, rape. Character deaths (minor) - this is not a pleasant universe they are visiting!
    Link to story about 3/4 way down on this page: http://tokra.fandomnet.com/viewuser.php?uid=15
    That's the one! Thank you so much! And Symbiotica is a treasure trove of Tok'ra fic! Thank you for reminding me of its existence!

Comment

Just to say I got reply from stargate novels owner. Thank you for following replies! Celeste ceri_ct
      Last edited by ceri; 12 December 2011, 12:50 PM. Reason: update

Comment

ceri, really, really sorry to hear you're retiring your fics as I Killed Carter was the second SG-1 fic I ever read. Thanks though for the awesome stories!

Also I am here for help, looking for a fic that goes something like this:

SG-1 runs into off-world creatures, Sam has her arm badly injured and at the same time, or later on from the same creatures, Jack dies in an attack. He then wakes up, brain functioning and personality intact, but still quite physically dead. Sam manages to 'gate back to the SGC, refuses to let Janet treat her arm, and takes a med team back through the 'gate to treat Jack on the planet because SG-1 had figured out that the creatures were undead and taking Jack back to SGC for treatment, would really kill him. Jack remarks that the transfusion blood tingles (naquadah trace elements from Kanan) and it is eventually deduced that the planet had belonged to Nirrti, the undead was her attempt to resurrect the dead, and she didn't known it, but she'd succeeded—she just had to complete the experiment on herself/hosts and not just regular humans.

Really hoping it rings bells for people.
        Last edited by A. Karswyll; 01 November 2011, 10:41 AM.
        sigpic
        My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Originally posted by ceri View Post
          I am here to beg for help. I'm urgently trying to locate the owner of the shahrazad.sgnovels website regarding my fics on the website and getting no response to emails. I am retiring my fics - happy for anyone to keep personal copies, just not for distribution. If anyone knows the owner and can ask her to check relevant emails I would be very grateful. This is causing me some distress now. Thank you for any help. Celeste ceri_ct
          You may have gotten hold of them and they just didn't answer you, because I can't find your name on that site, nor can I find the story A.Karswyll mentioned (which I've read and it was really good) on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by raeble View Post
            Does anyone know of any stories with Jack becoming a Tokra permanently?
            If you're still looking for Jack as Tok'ra fic, the one I know of is Biltong's Tok'ra Series and the Tok'ra in question is an original character Tor'fu. They are old stories written long before we knew that the Tok'ra came from one Queen or 6.04 'Frozen' ever happened. I would rate them between K+ and T.

Jack the Tok'ra; novella - Never judge a book by its cover...
            Tok'ra, Tok'ra and More Tok'ra; novelette - The continuing adventures of SG1-T!!
            Jack the Tok’ra and G'tan's Legacy; short story - Jack feels unwell after a night out, but, as he's our favorite Colonel, it's more than just a hangover....
            Jack the Tok'ra and Nbutu's Big Mistake; novella - Sent on a political study course to the UN, Jack and Tofu somehow end up crossing swords with international terrorists.
            Jack the Tok'ra in Ochre; novelette - Settle down comfortably... we have saved the best for last... for Jack's plane is about to go down over the Iron Mountains...!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
              If you're still looking for Jack as Tok'ra fic, the one I know of is Biltong's Tok'ra Series and the Tok'ra in question is an original character Tor'fu. They are old stories written long before we knew that the Tok'ra came from one Queen or 6.04 'Frozen' ever happened. I would rate them between K+ and T.

Jack the Tok'ra; novella - Never judge a book by its cover...
              Tok'ra, Tok'ra and More Tok'ra; novelette - The continuing adventures of SG1-T!!
              Jack the Tok’ra and G'tan's Legacy; short story - Jack feels unwell after a night out, but, as he's our favorite Colonel, it's more than just a hangover....
              Jack the Tok'ra and Nbutu's Big Mistake; novella - Sent on a political study course to the UN, Jack and Tofu somehow end up crossing swords with international terrorists.
              Jack the Tok'ra in Ochre; novelette - Settle down comfortably... we have saved the best for last... for Jack's plane is about to go down over the Iron Mountains...!
              How are they with regard to the ship? I tend to read almost only S/J ship fics

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                Aw, someone after my own heart. It has been a while since I've read them, so they aren't fresh for me so I'll say they are Jack-centric with no overt 'ship. Subtext, I see S/J interest, but not shipping. They're very much committed to the SGC.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                  Me too (about the bolded). Although I've been known to venture into team fics occasionally.

Comment

Please help - I'm trying to find a fan fiction for SGA I've lost - Mckay is in a coma, Keller teaches his team how to recognise when he's awake, asleep, thinking etc from his brain waves. At first he can't hear, then later he can, even Carter records ? scientific journals? for him to listen to. I think Sheppard is watchind a Bullett dvd when Mckay wakes and he says 'bullett'.

Comment

I'm looking for a S/J fic, in which it is Sam's birthday and they are off-world. She gets hurt and they can't make it back to the gate because of a blizzard.

If anyone could give me a title or author, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi there,
                        I need your help again.
                        I'm looking for a SG1 fic.
                        SG1 gets captured by a Goaul'd and they are forced to live in a village as slaves.
                        Sam and Jack are expected to produce offspring together, otherwise Sam will be killed for being barren.
                        Daniel and (I think) Teal'c have been given partners, too.

Does anybody remember that one?
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Magistra View Post
                          I'm looking for a S/J fic, in which it is Sam's birthday and they are off-world. She gets hurt and they can't make it back to the gate because of a blizzard.

If anyone could give me a title or author, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
                          A few more details might be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            A few more details might be helpful.
                            Well, I remember that it was Sam's 30th birthday and she was very sensitive about it. She got hurt because of a land slide or rock slide, and a couple of the guys also got hurt. She lost consciousness and Teal'c was able to tell her the exact amount of time she was out. When they were forced to camp because of the blizzard, they kept waking her up to check on her, and one time they woke her up they also had a cupcake or something to celebrate her birthday. She progressively got worse and they all had to combine sleeping bags to warm her up. Another team came through the gate to rescue them, and the guys had gotten infections from their injuries.

Well I typed all that out, then I remembered a sentence from the story and I found it on Google! It's Nanda's "In Threes" http://nandamai.net/fic/?p=79 Great fic... all her stuff is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly74 View Post
                              Hi there,
                              I need your help again.
                              I'm looking for a SG1 fic.
                              SG1 gets captured by a Goaul'd and they are forced to live in a village as slaves.
                              Sam and Jack are expected to produce offspring together, otherwise Sam will be killed for being barren.
                              Daniel and (I think) Teal'c have been given partners, too.

Does anybody remember that one?
                              Thanks
                              I remember this fic. The title escapes me at the moment. The thing I am almost sure I first read this at Always & Forever and that has been down for more than a month now. Still I will keep trying to recall the title.
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I'd appreciate that, iiradned!
                                The title would be most helpful!
                                I'm wrecking my brain for weeks now.
                                I saved a lot (I mean it) of stories on my pc and I just can't find this one.
                                I'd loved to read it again to check if it really was that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X