X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etag rats View Post
    Hi

I am hoping someone can help, I am looking for a couple of fics I read before and would like to re read them, but can't seem to remember their names and because what I remember is pretty sketchy they aren't coming up in any searches, so here is hoping someone recognizes them.

Sam had been missing and when she is found has no memory, and from what I can remember her and Jack had been together but had broken up or were getting a divorce when she went missing, I just remember him saying to his new girlfriend they found his wife. The only other thing I seem to remember is his new girlfriend is a waitress or something.

The other one I am looking for Laria from Edora says she has Jacks child but it turns out to be a child of Sam's and Jacks, the child was given to her by a Gould who wanted revenge or something.

And the third one Sam buys a house near Jacks and it needs a lot of renovations and such but there comes a mystery with the house, hidden passages and ghosts and what not.

Sorry about being so vague on what I remember but I read them so long ago and they stuck out in my mind (strange how they stick and my mind so much but I don't remember to many details lol)
    Any help in their names would be appreciated

Thanks
    I do remember reading the first and second stories you are looking for but that was some time ago and I didn't bookmark or save them.

The third one I can help you with.

The story you are looking for is Getting a Life
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hi

I am hoping someone can help, I am looking for a couple of fics I read before and would like to re read them, but can't seem to remember their names and because what I remember is pretty sketchy they aren't coming up in any searches, so here is hoping someone recognizes them.

Sam had been missing and when she is found has no memory, and from what I can remember her and Jack had been together but had broken up or were getting a divorce when she went missing, I just remember him saying to his new girlfriend they found his wife. The only other thing I seem to remember is his new girlfriend is a waitress or something.

The other one I am looking for Laria from Edora says she has Jacks child but it turns out to be a child of Sam's and Jacks, the child was given to her by a Gould who wanted revenge or something.

And the third one Sam buys a house near Jacks and it needs a lot of renovations and such but there comes a mystery with the house, hidden passages and ghosts and what not.

Sorry about being so vague on what I remember but I read them so long ago and they stuck out in my mind (strange how they stick and my mind so much but I don't remember to many details lol)
      Any help in their names would be appreciated

Thanks
      The first one is To Have and to Hold by Ruth M King . It's on page 4.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi

Thanks
        Yay me! I finally found this one! (Assuming it's the one you are describing) It is:

Hidden Truths by Jo R.

Comment

Thank you so much for your help in finding those stories.
          And yes that looks like the one hedwig, I had a hard time finding this one so again thanks for all your help, you guys or gals are great

Comment

I'm looking for a baby fic wherein Loki has secretly created a baby with Sam's and Jack's DNA. Thor finds out about this, and decides to "offer" the baby to Sam and Jack rather than "dispose" of it, which Loki does with most or all of his experiments. Thor has simply dropped in at the conference room with said baby and the shocking news that Sam and Jack are parents. The baby is given the name Cheyenne.

Anybody recognize this? I was positive I had it in my saved stories, but can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I'm looking for a baby fic wherein Loki has secretly created a baby with Sam's and Jack's DNA. Thor finds out about this, and decides to "offer" the baby to Sam and Jack rather than "dispose" of it, which Loki does with most or all of his experiments. Thor has simply dropped in at the conference room with said baby and the shocking news that Sam and Jack are parents. The baby is given the name Cheyenne.

Anybody recognize this? I was positive I had it in my saved stories, but can't find it anywhere.
              Consequences by Jessa4865

Comment

Looking for an older S/J fic. It starts with SG1 on a mission and they're under attack. Jack hurts his knee, and after they go back he has surgery but he can't go back to active duty so he retires. At the retirement party he and Sam hook up. I don't remember what happens in the meantime, but a while later the have a daughter and Jacob is teasing Jack about the times when she grows up and she starts dating.
                Then I'm not sure if it was an epilogue or a separate story, 20 years later S/J's daughter (forgot her name, might have been Stella) is all grown up, an AF cadet and with a group of other cadets (including her boyfriend) she visits the SGC for some training, they go to the Alpha site, the guys are giving the boyfriend a hard time etc. I read it either on ff.net or on the novel site. Ring any bells?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Looking for an older S/J fic. It starts with SG1 on a mission and they're under attack. Jack hurts his knee, and after they go back he has surgery but he can't go back to active duty so he retires. At the retirement party he and Sam hook up. I don't remember what happens in the meantime, but a while later the have a daughter and Jacob is teasing Jack about the times when she grows up and she starts dating.
                  Then I'm not sure if it was an epilogue or a separate story, 20 years later S/J's daughter (forgot her name, might have been Stella) is all grown up, an AF cadet and with a group of other cadets (including her boyfriend) she visits the SGC for some training, they go to the Alpha site, the guys are giving the boyfriend a hard time etc. I read it either on ff.net or on the novel site. Ring any bells?
                  Answered in the S/J Rec thread

But I will repeat here as well, Stella was a sequel story.

The stories you are looking for are: Unbalanced and Growing Up by Airam4u

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                    Answered in the S/J Rec thread

But I will repeat here as well, Stella was a sequel story.

The stories you are looking for are: Unbalanced and Growing Up by Airam4u
                    Oh, must have missed your reply there. Thanks!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I am looking for a fic I read a long time ago...Jack and Sam get trapped off-world and their gate is really old, so Sam has to orient them using the new star configuration. She eventually figures it out, but hesitates to tell Jack. Meanwhile, she makes a crossword for Jack featuring events that happen while they are on the planet. And the SGC is able to rescue them eventually because they see a Powerbar wrapper near the gate with the MALP. Oh, and McKay tells Jack that Sam had their position all figured out, and Jack realizes that some vague statement she said one night referred to her being happy with the way things were.

Hope that hodgepodge of memories reminds someone of the fic I am thinking about!

Comment

Originally posted by sci-fied View Post
                        I am looking for a fic I read a long time ago...Jack and Sam get trapped off-world and their gate is really old, so Sam has to orient them using the new star configuration. She eventually figures it out, but hesitates to tell Jack. Meanwhile, she makes a crossword for Jack featuring events that happen while they are on the planet. And the SGC is able to rescue them eventually because they see a Powerbar wrapper near the gate with the MALP. Oh, and McKay tells Jack that Sam had their position all figured out, and Jack realizes that some vague statement she said one night referred to her being happy with the way things were.

Hope that hodgepodge of memories reminds someone of the fic I am thinking about!
                        I'm not sure, but it might be this one:

What Will It Take? by SG1-Fanfic

Comment

I'm not sure, but it might be this one:

What Will It Take? by SG1-Fanfic
                          Er, that's not it, but thanks for the new read!

Comment

Originally posted by sci-fied View Post
                            Er, that's not it, but thanks for the new read!
                            Possibly this one then?

As the World Doesn't Turn by VSS/PodBayDoors

Comment

Possibly this one then?

As the World Doesn't Turn by VSS/PodBayDoors
                              Yes, that's it!!! Thank you SO much!

Comment

Looking for a fic: Sam and Jack get cut off from the others on the team due to some sort of "turning" rock formation. They join a wagon train of locals, who give them their own wagon. They arrive at a town and they live as a couple until they can get back through the rocks (somehow),

Comment

Working...
                                X