No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work on the Series s09119. Very much like the Way SG-1 was written. Teasers are also well done.

Actually, a 304 might be almost as 'long' as a Hatak, but it's hight/width is MUCH less. I'm thinking a Der'kal super ship is around 23KM long, as was said from Rouges part 2:
    Meanwhile, the Tok'ra operative at the ISGC is briefing Talbot and Sanders on the latest piece of intel he has; it seems that the Der'kal armada streaming into the galaxy has a few more tricks up its sleeve, this time in the form of a vessel at least twice the size of a Wraith hive ship, possibly larger.
    Since a Wraith Hive ship is about 11 KM long, and 5 KM wide, you can imagine how huge these super ships will be.

Comment

Earth. I call Earth being attacked in "Star by Star". Look at the map. (plus the name...I mean, total giveaway)
      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
        Earth. I call Earth being attacked in "Star by Star". Look at the map. (plus the name...I mean, total giveaway)
        True. But I wonder where the alpha site is...

Comment

did Pandora ascended?
          Continuing Stargate
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Originally posted by Talus View Post
            I thought they didnt have an alpha site, just their colony Neuva.??

Edit: The alpha site was destroyed in "tet"
            sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              The search for "Pandora's Box" reaches its climax!
              Cool

State of the Milky Way as of the episode "Flight of the Phoenix":

NOTE: Dakara has not been conquered by the Der'kal, it's space is merely surrounded.
              Cool

Comment

What hapened to the Ori followers?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                  wait a second. the corvette is about the same size as a ha'tak but i remeber in camelot( i think it was) that a 304 was roughly the same size as a ha'tak.....

any way if a cruiser is that much larger than a 304 then i wonder how big a supership would be.
                  That episode was way off in scaling; a 304 is nowhere near the size of an ha'tak.

Originally posted by Itzan View Post
                  Great work on the Series s09119. Very much like the Way SG-1 was written. Teasers are also well done.
                  Thank you

Actually, a 304 might be almost as 'long' as a Hatak, but it's hight/width is MUCH less. I'm thinking a Der'kal super ship is around 23KM long, as was said from Rouges part 2:

Since a Wraith Hive ship is about 11 KM long, and 5 KM wide, you can imagine how huge these super ships will be.
                  I might edit that to make them smaller haha, but either way, the superships are supposed to be behemoths; massive, seemingly-invulnerable cruisers that house the bulk of the Der'kal population, war machine, and material. They're essentially mobile cities, carrying hundreds of thousands (if not a few million) warriors, workers, and other members of the alien society. Unlike Atlantis, which would appear to be far smaller, these vessels are the length of Manhattan Island itself.

No, the name would imply Coruscant being attacked.

A-duh.

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
                  did Pandora ascended?
                  I don't know, I wasn't alive during the Ancients' return to Atlantis... I don't think she did, but you never really know with those people, do ya?

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
                  I thought they didnt have an alpha site, just their colony Neuva.??

Edit: The alpha site was destroyed in "tet"
                  Yes, the Alpha Site was blown up amid much fan controversy. Oh, that was a fun one...

As of now, humanity controls Earth, Nueva, and several dozen offworld outposts (such as small garrisons, science bases, etc.).
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                    What hapened to the Ori followers?
                    One of the episodes in Season 13 covered it, I think... or was it 14...? I don't know, one of those.

As of now, they're rebuilding and reforming their society following the Ori's destruction by SG-1, with Tomin acting as their head of state until formal elections can be held.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

No, the name would imply Coruscant being attacked.

A-duh.
                      New Republic = Tau'ri

so

Coruscant = Earth

A-duh.

(I suppose New Republic=Alliance, Coruscant=Heliopolis is plausible too)
                      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

New Republic = Tau'ri

so

Coruscant = Earth

A-duh.

(I suppose New Republic=Alliance, Coruscant=Heliopolis is plausible too)
                        Considering the New Republic was a coalition of various worlds and species, the latter would be the more-plausible analogy.

Comment

In an episode Jonas travelled back in time he said the Alpha Site was the last bastion of defence or something like that which means it exists.

Comment

in the time line that jonas was from this is true, but when he came back he changed the time line, and the alpha site is no longer the last bastion of defense....
                            [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
                              in the time line that jonas was from this is true, but when he came back he changed the time line, and the alpha site is no longer the last bastion of defense....
                              Oh right...
                              But Earth still needs an Alpha Site in case that sort of thing happens again beacause Nueva is meant to be a colony not a "Back-up Earth".
                              Even if Nueva was used as an Alpha Site though the Der'kal would eventually come and destroy it therefore wiping out mankind(Except for those in Pegasus). So I think Earth needs 3 planets as an Alpha Site: Nueva, Secret Planet in Milky Way and a planet in a different Galaxy(It's worth the extra power).

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
                                Exactly

Oh right...
                                But Earth still needs an Alpha Site in case that sort of thing happens again beacause Nueva is meant to be a colony not a "Back-up Earth".
                                Even if Nueva was used as an Alpha Site though the Der'kal would eventually come and destroy it therefore wiping out mankind(Except for those in Pegasus). So I think Earth needs 3 planets as an Alpha Site: Nueva, Secret Planet in Milky Way and a planet in a different Galaxy(It's worth the extra power).
                                Earth has dozens of offworld bases... not all are as elaborate or important as the Alpha Site was, but it's not as if Earth and Nueva falling would be the end of all Earthborn humans in the Milky Way.

Comment

Working...
                                X