X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    Just about...

Spoiler:
    That image is incorrect, as has been noted many, many, MANY times.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      That image is incorrect, as has been noted many, many, MANY times.
      Can anyone give me a link to that concept art?

Comment

what about compared to Ori ships?

I mean we all know the difference in size with the 304 vs the ori ships, as we've seen on tv many many times.

so maybe if the derkal super ship is compared to an Ori Ship it might put it into perspective....
        [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
          what about compared to Ori ships?

I mean we all know the difference in size with the 304 vs the ori ships, as we've seen on tv many many times.

so maybe if the derkal super ship is compared to an Ori Ship it might put it into perspective....
          Just think of it this way; take a hive ship and chop it somewhere between in half and in thirds. That's the size of a Der'kal cruiser.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

just think of it this way; take a hive ship and chop it somewhere between in half and in thirds. That's the size of a der'kal cruiser.
            Carbon filament!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
              Carbon filament!
              RANDOM!!!!
              sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

The search for "Pandora's Box" reaches its climax!
                For more than a year, it's been the promised end to the war with the Der'kal, the ultimate weapon that will save the galaxy from the alien invasion... and next episode, the search is over. Startling new information reveals the world where Pandora hid her devastating invention, and SG-1 embarks on a mission to retrieve it before the same intelligence can be gathered by the enemy and used against them.

Little do they know, the cunning Ancient did not intend for just anyone to stumble upon her secrets; the world where the weapon sleeps is protected by advanced defenses that even the team could be hardpressed to bypass, and time is certainly of the essence. For even as Earth seeks for an eleventh-hour, invulnerable solution to the Der'kal, the alien menace is preparing for their most important battle plan of the war... the final assault on what remains of Alliance space.

"Pandora's Box" will not feature any notable guest stars.

Comment

McKay: "We need the Zed-Pee-Em to power the gate."
                  O'Neill: "Huh?"
                  Daniel: "Zee-Pee-Em. He's Canadian."
                  O'Neill (to McKay): I'm sorry.

Comment

Comment

*Gasp*
                      This isn't Atlantis?
                      I don't think so.
                      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

State of the Milky Way as of the episode "Flight of the Phoenix":

NOTE: Dakara has not been conquered by the Der'kal, it's space is merely surrounded.

Comment

Nice. Sounds good.
                          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

you are mean. oh yeah. as of my latest "episode"on my one the Balthamos with all it's nice upgrades are back home. use it if you want to.
                            sigpic

Comment

State of the Milky Way as of the episode "Flight of the Phoenix":

NOTE: Dakara has not been conquered by the Der'kal, it's space is merely surrounded.
                              It looks like they're ready to attack Earth, Dakara, Dar Eshkalon, Heliopolis and a Major Tok'ra Outpost...

Comment

wait a second. the corvette is about the same size as a ha'tak but i remeber in camelot( i think it was) that a 304 was roughly the same size as a ha'tak.....

any way if a cruiser is that much larger than a 304 then i wonder how big a supership would be.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X