Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooo.... very good episode.

Thougugh I doubt asgard systems need oil or sludge to work properly.

Comment

Soon to be posted is your reward for being so patient... Der'kal ship sketches
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

yay!!! we finally get to know what we are fighting ( shape ways)
        sigpic

Comment

I quite loved this episode, as I did most others.

However, why on our beloved Earth would we not just play along with the Imperium for at least a little while? Why risk being shot at like that? I mean, idealism is great and all, but sometimes a little pragmatics can get you much further

Comment

Originally posted by Sector View Post
            I quite loved this episode, as I did most others.

However, why on our beloved Earth would we not just play along with the Imperium for at least a little while? Why risk being shot at like that? I mean, idealism is great and all, but sometimes a little pragmatics can get you much further
            Well for starters, the episode does need to end eventually. Fun as it would be to explore the Dark Earth a little more, the point of the episode was to examine the myriad ways the universe can change, not to spotlight the Imperium.

And seriously, when has SG-1 ever passed up an opportunity for idealism?
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

This wasone of your great eps so far IMO.

I cant wait for the pics of the Der'kal ships and for the next ep.

Comment

aanother great episode as usual s09119
                it was worth the wait to read it
                i just have a question about that reality with the imperium,if humans were the "bad guys" in that reality how come they still had the asgard legacy? (i'm guessing they got all the legacy since u mentionned that those 2 BC-304's were using the asgard plasma weapons)

Comment

Originally posted by 7ammoudi View Post
                  aanother great episode as usual s09119
                  it was worth the wait to read it
                  i just have a question about that reality with the imperium,if humans were the "bad guys" in that reality how come they still had the asgard legacy? (i'm guessing they got all the legacy since u mentionned that those 2 BC-304's were using the asgard plasma weapons)
                  In that episode ALL the good guys from our reality are bad in that one and ALL the bad guys in our reality are good in that reality. Quite simple actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus View Post
                    In that episode ALL the good guys from our reality are bad in that one and ALL the bad guys in our reality are good in that reality. Quite simple actually.
                    Wouldn't that mean that the Goa'uld were good, and therefore the Jaffa wouldn't have needed to rebel against them?

Comment

Originally posted by Fettucchini View Post
                      Wouldn't that mean that the Goa'uld were good, and therefore the Jaffa wouldn't have needed to rebel against them?
                      And the Acients bad....

Comment

Pretty much. Some people would say it's keeping the ultimate natural balance of things in order. Meaning one reality good prevails and in another bad prevails.

Comment

Der'kal Vessels: Fighter, Corvette, and Cruiser
                          Note: Please be aware that I draw these myself and are not the absolute best artist. They are not nearly as detailed as I'd like, but it's the best I can do.

Der'kal Fighter
                          Spoiler:

Der'kal Corvette (with DSC-304 for scaling)
                          Spoiler:

Der'kal Cruiser (with ha'tak, DSC-304, and Der'kal corvette for scaling)
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            Der'kal Vessels: Fighter, Corvette, and Cruiser
                            Note: Please be aware that I draw these myself and are not the absolute best artist. They are not nearly as detailed as I'd like, but it's the best I can do.

Der'kal Fighter
                            Spoiler:

Der'kal Corvette (with DSC-304 for scaling)
                            Spoiler:

Der'kal Cruiser (with ha'tak, DSC-304, and Der'kal corvette for scaling)
                            Spoiler:

Holy **** didnt think they were THAT much larger..... Good work.

Oh & btw, another awesome episode. Any possible timeline for the next one?

Comment

Originally posted by Jezzalinko99au View Post

Holy **** didnt think they were THAT much larger..... Good work.

Oh & btw, another awesome episode. Any possible timeline for the next one?
                              They're roughly half the size of a hive ship, and the superships are slightly bigger then that.

Comment

Well, your still a better artist than me.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X